Swedengate

Swedish national newspaper recommends people request a mobile payment to parents as a compromise for feeding their kids.

Attached: Sweden yes.jpg (1080x1193, 306.58K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MQE3jWYuGiw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I still don't get why nordcucks are so stingy. People here will feed you with pleasure, despite being like 10 times poorer.
Are they snowkikes?

they're going to get kicked out of nato over this

This, it's insane.
When someone is hungry you feed them.

But what if your child's friend comes over and you feed them and then they stop being friends before your child has a chance to eat at the friend's house? That creates an inequality, which goes against everything Sweden wants to be.

>are they snow kikes?

Yes. Look into the Swedish royal family and how much they own

Protestantism is a mental illness

the american solution to this problem is to always have cheap garbage on standby (corndogs, frozen burritos) and then use that when the kids and their friends want to eat the entire fridge.

i can see how this becomes a problem with teenagers when they start smoking weed

They were never loved by people around them so they don't know how to love other people.

Protestant work and moral ethics made them greedy
If you‘re poor it‘s god punishment and you deserve it, swedes still believe this

Svvedes were despicable enough before this with the whole immigration thing.
This is just incredible, it's not just that they're cuckolds they're verifiably evil.

Attached: heelies.png (640x723, 671.74K)

I wouldn't even feed you if you just escaped from auschvitz

If it's a surprise visit you'll get coffee and biscuits. If it's a mate your kid brought home from school you'll feed em some cereal or a couple of slices of bread. Most parents want their kids home for dinner though so they'll usually come pick them up when dinner is prepared at home.

it's an old pre christian thing, it has to do with honour. You do not give things to people left and right, because in the old times, if you did, and you gave someone who's above you in rank something, this fella might fucking sperg out and crave a duel to the death, since you offended his honour. Also, during blot we NEVER let outsiders into our homesor even villages. If someone came, he would be chased away, poissibly killed too. This is why we are like this, with food. You will never understand this. It's like weebs trying to get super intricate japanese customs - they just can not. The have the wrong blood.

You can hate on American's all you want. You can call them every name under the book.
Don't you ever dare say they wouldn't feed someone though, never, ever, ever.

>the Swedish royal family
Not swedish. We haven't had a true king since Gustav III.

That's your problem, you're all obese.

You will probably overfeed them.

>protestantism
Memeflag and brainlet, wow

Well no, of course not. If they escaped from there they are most likely a Jew or degenerate

Ah, the secret of Sunny Delight's success.
youtube.com/watch?v=MQE3jWYuGiw

What. I stayed for dinner multiple times at my friends place and vice versa. Our moms are friends so it's not a big deal. The "slices of bread" is some urbanite shit.

But you can do that shit with others, fucking hipócrite.

Not my problem

> You do not give things to people left and right, because in the old times, if you did, and you gave someone who's above you in rank
> this fella might fucking sperg out and crave a duel to the death, since you offended his honour.
So when someone shows a good will & offers their resources to you, you Nordcucks consider it insulting because "it allocates you to a lower rank in eyes of others"?
Truly a nigger tier mentality lmao
> during blot we NEVER let outsiders into our homesor even villages. If someone came, he would be chased away, poissibly killed too
This is understandable during famines, not during wealthy & plenty times. You Nordcucks are just white niggers on every mental level.

I'm 80% Scandanavian and never observed this behavior from my grandparents. Although I once got yelled at by my great-grandmother for putting too much strawberry jam on my toast.

Regardless, niggers need to stop expecting white people to feed them all of the time. It's pitiful and when real times hit, their lack of preperation and self-relance will lead to their quick erasure from the book of the living.

This is the end result of the artificial culture imposed on the Swedes, the death of treating a guest with certain privileges is a sign of total social collapse.

Shut the fuck up you dwarf leprechaun.