High capacity magazines don't exist

youtube.com/watch?v=tfLWnkPByNY
>"One could argue that anything less than 15 rounds is low capacity."
Based spoon wizard with the linguistic switcheroo

Attached: styxgunz.jpg (2079x1353, 270.63K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Buy an ad you fucking scumbag

Styxhexenhammer666 is obsessed with free gaming laptops and devising schemes to fool people into send him enormous donations and weekly tithes for his "Salvation Laptop Fund" which he uses to buy more expensive gaming laptops. He's running a big scam operation to fool all of you into sending him your life savings to buy yourself a place on his so-called "Salvation Laptop". In reality Styx will just type your name onto a list which he saves as a Word document on his "magical" laptop, that's your "place of salvation". He will then use your money to buy himself even more expensive gaming laptops that he'll play on his luxury yacht and private jet while plotting to rule the world through his laptop scam.

Styx Laptop pledge drive:
archive.org/details/youtube-xQNVgo5h-D4

>Petition to make Styx get a job
petitions.whitehouse.gov/petition/make-styxhexenhammer666-get-job

▶ Styx boasts about his "tech skills" but doesn't know how to transfer the data from his HDD
▶ Keeps replacing his microphones because the volume is always terrible (he doesn't know how to adjust it)
▶ He fails to properly install his Logitech peripherals on his other laptop and thinks they don't work simply because his other laptop is "too old" to work with Logitech software

Attached: pastor-styxhexenhammer666.jpg (1284x900, 154.86K)

I consider 45 rounds to be a minimum for EDC. If I'm going into a bad neighborhood 100 hundred rounds.

>Everyone is Styx
Fuck off whore

10,000 rounds???

I'd think actual high capacity would be too heavy to move on your own. Some belt fed minigun or similar.

Autism. I meant just a hundred. I usally leave all but 45 in the car though. Just wear a set of autism hear muffs then you can do anything.

All right everyone.
Here’s the thing.
Ting ting.
Good morning Styx. I listen to you every morning while I take shower.
I’m not gay so no gay me.
I disagree with some of what he says but his views are similar to mine. Word on the inter webs is that he will post fresh feet pics when he hits 500k subs on jewtube. Is this true Styx?

Attached: 89E41342-1E70-4B16-B6AA-E6092074C3DA.jpg (828x598, 79.15K)

Your point was?

Attached: 81A76A59-8E10-410F-A68A-C36BDEA6D28E.gif (600x500, 73.99K)

I consider 100 rounds to be low for a nigger neighborhood. You need at least a hundred hundred rounds.

These are on sale for $199 rn. You can get one on cheaperthandirt com. Supply is limited and you get free shipping by using the coupon code (NIGGER).

Attached: 8358784D-2970-4D6D-B9D2-5406267C1BD8.jpg (317x400, 40.4K)

High capacity magazines are any mag that holds greater than the default amount of rounds from the manufacturer.

Distinction being, though, fuck you, if you're trying to ban those magazines, fuck you if you're trying to ban a gun, fuck you in general. Hands off you greedy power-obsessed shitbags.

Wut??

>▶ Keeps replacing his microphones because the volume is always terrible (he doesn't know how to adjust it)
alot of people dont know the difference between studio headset thats supposed to have an amp and regular gaming headphones
if your insane like me you just download 3rd party free ware that somehow works as an amp

Even Windows has a generic audio input adjuster in its sound settings, as a bare basic.

You're just obsessed because Vermont maple syrup beats Canadian.

Tarl?

No, clanker.

Fuck off styx
Stop making these threads you satanist pedo

Attached: 1625607909934.jpg (360x360, 33.04K)

Attached: deformed.jpg (453x540, 75.42K)