Nordic leaders are close to the people, elected because they are beloved

>Nordic leaders are close to the people, elected because they are beloved
>Nordic people are equal, the rich and not so rich have close to the same living standard, which is pretty high
>Nordic people are very happy

This is what many people in my country believe about Nordic countries. Is it true?

Attached: Satellite_image_of_Northern_Europe.png (607x436, 310.94K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HWjCStB6k4o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Nordic people are dying out
Oh well.

No.

Nordic people are poor faggots who can't even afford to treat their house guests.

>Highest rates of depression, anti-depressant usage, and suicide in the western world
Methinks it’s bullshit. Every scandi I’ve talked to is a miserable poor loner that lives vicariously through their government. Notice how they never say anything about their own achievement or the achievements of friends/family, it’s always fawning over how rich and generous their government is.

Polling became useless once people understood what it would be used for.

>>Nordic leaders are close to the people, elected because they are beloved
False. Absolute nonsense.
>>Nordic people are equal, the rich and not so rich have close to the same living standard, which is pretty high
A 100% ridiculous claim.
No.

they'll do anything to protect their stinky fish dinner

They're like the only people who can compete with us when it comes to depression. Their social cohesion is so low that it is common for people to wait until their neighbours are no longer in the hallway in order to be able to leave their apartment without saying high to them.

Then why are claims that the Nordic is such perfect utopia so widespread? I've seen people claiming to have visiting Europe praising the Nordic too.

I dont get how western countries are like this

People here are poor as fuck yet they can still afford 4-8 children, western people talk about having children as if it's financial suicide

>Their social cohesion is so low that it is common for people to wait until their neighbours are no longer in the hallway in order to be able to leave their apartment without saying high to them.
Only applies to southern swedes. Here it is the exact opposite. We say hello to everyone. Not because we are nice, we are not, but just so you know that you have everyones eyes on you from now on.

The jew propaganda runs 24/7 every day from birth. Many people get swept up in it.

Because they have a good welfare state. That's literally it.

>Then why are claims that the Nordic is such perfect utopia so widespread?
You only hear this from idiot american liberals who had an overdose of "let me tell you about your country".

People here don't want to raise their kids in poverty. But for many they just don't want kids at all, relative comfort has made people in to eternal children.

No, we do not. Atleast not if you are ethnically swedish.

They never invented anything. Tongue my anus.

I don't know, check happiness statistics

Lack of struggle causes depression.

>sun never sets in summer leading to sleep deprivation
>sun never rises during winter leading to hormone dysregulation
>have to live next to sweden
Yeah nah
At least i got paid 200k NOK for sitting in my underwear shitposting online last year

>200k NOK
Stop being poor, you have zero excuses.

>We need to save the planet
>Europeans are privileged
>My body my choice
This kind of bullshit everyday on the TV and radio.

Because they still think it's like the 90's when we didn't have tons of immigrants. Similar to how some people still think Paris is the city of love and romance, even though it has been a shithole for the last 15+ years.
It might look nice from the outside, but in reality, our countries are some of the biggest anti-depressant consumers in the world.

We have our own problems but those are nothing to compared problems of rest of the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=HWjCStB6k4o

No. Lack of agency causes depression. A feeling that you do not control your life, your future, or have any sway in your community causes depression.
Lack of struggle causes hedonism.

It was shithole already in early 1990's when I last time visit there.

200k? I got 500k

>elected because they are beloved
Elected by nogs, which are transported in to vote for the left.

The nordics in this thread are so depressive they actually make me wanna ksm.
Scary

You on AAB?

Also have you ever been to nordic countries? The weather is depressing. It’s. Not ipanema where it’s sunny and 80 degrees everyday huemonkey.

>Nordic leaders are close to the people, elected because they are beloved
Definitely not.
>Nordic people are equal, the rich and not so rich have close to the same living standard, which is pretty high
The rich have a much better living standard, but there's basically no lower class -- just a very large middle class that have it relatively good.
I don't know how people in other countries act/what to compare us to, so I can't give an accurate answer.

Least our leaders don't steel half of nation wealth and start wars. You are like average nation in Africa. I should send bunch of cheetah-hats for your leaders.

>steel

steal

Typo-day as usual.

The Nordic nations will always have a high rate of depression due to lack of sunlight, which also applies to other northern/western European nations. Even if they deported their apes and returned to extremely low crime rates with strong welfare systems they would have above average rates of depression

No.

>The Nordic nations will always have a high rate of depression due to lack of sunlight
That sounds like a retarded reason ngl. Dark/moody days are /comfy/, and winter is easily the best time of year.

No, they don't steal it. They give it away to their handlers pet projects and get pittance of a reward in return.

So, we have pretty dumb puppet leaders indeed.

Relative to other countries it's largely true yes, but we are still kiked.

Ung ufør(260kish) + Etterbetaling(100kish) + parents(100k) + poker(40k). I'm schizo, used to work in construction and assembly and stuff like that.

they can't cause they're homos or sluts or trannies, therefore weak, your PM is a literal onlyfans tier roastie. Joke of a nation.

Are you sure?

Attached: franny.png (358x453, 34.18K)