Unironically defenders of White civilization

Unironically defenders of White civilization

They're our last hope

Attached: Flag_of_Russia.svg.png (1920x1280, 2.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VsvWB2zDSPo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1630140730359.jpg (635x904, 64.17K)

They are not white, retard.

white power, bro

White means jews, spics, Arabs, etc. You should have said European. White is a term used by non-European people that wish they were European.

Show flag

Has anyone ever been struck by the irony of the Ukrainian mascot being a whore larping in an uniform?

Eastern Slavs are not white. Neither genetically nor culturally. They're quarter mongoloid orthodox dogs. Western civilization is white people (Celto-Germanic people) of Greco-Roman culture and Judeo-Christian faith.

Isn't Russian government 90% jewish

Isn't this just all globohomo white depoluation... Kill directly rus and ukr sanction and unrest + Rothschild funded black death mobs everywhere else

She was based on pic Zaverukha who's a neonazi larpagan

Attached: 16541814601990.jpg (1362x666, 495.35K)

No autismo, white means white. It means caucasian-european. The ones you mentioned are subhumans trash which need to be thrown in a volcano. Maybe not all the spics

No, my friend. our government is also replacing us with migrants.this is an illusion of conservatism

Attached: 1636006513964.png (674x682, 402.35K)

Where can I read on this.. just want to be convinced so I can stop having hope

Not him obviously, but he's right. Eastern Slavs are albino Africans. They are unable to be civilized, to govern themselves and even to perform the slightest intellectual task. It is not for nothing that all the leaders and all the intellectuals of this region are Ashkenazi. If the Slavs in general are a slave race, the Eastern Slavs are completely at the bottom of the scale and are much closer to macaques than anything else. The Central Slavs are fine because they are Germanized to a certain extent.

Attached: USSR scientists.png (480x863, 78.85K)

I'm sorry orthodoxy isn't a jewish enough faith for you

Not sure of Russia propaganda agent or just retard

u know

Attached: it's_over.webm (1600x1600, 3M)

Netherlands "Holland" you are on a losing streak just accept it

Russian nationalism is banned in our country. Putin brings huge crowds of residents from Central Asia to Russia.he doesn't really care about everyone, considering how he uses Mongols in a meat grinder in Ukraine.He wants more peasants
I think there are 70% of Russians left in the country.We are flying into the American scenario

Not just whites all people of the world otherwise we’re going to live in some odd 1984 level techno fascist diverse dictatorship
There is a concerted effort by Angloids and their descendants to use whatever means necessary to get people to turn away from Russia. On Twitter and plebbit it’s to say they aren’t diverse enough or don’t engage in enough faggotry. On Any Forums the strategy is to say they aren’t white enough or are secretly Jewish. All of this is false Russia is the Sword of God sent to free the world from Anglo-Saxon degeneracy. Unfortunately that likely means all Anglo countries will cease to exist but it is likely necessary for humanity to be free men and not some cybernetic abomination

youtu.be/VsvWB2zDSPo

Attached: 1639688951415.png (1196x876, 105.21K)

Explain how Russia is civilised.