This kike is a retard

everyone know the definition of a woman is anyone who identifies as one

Attached: mattwalsh.jpg (1536x956, 70.07K)

but the left also says believe all women

so that means you can just identify as a woman any time you require people to believe you.

>a woman is someone who identifies as a woman

You’re using the word in the definition kek

> Thanks for joining us on today's episode of The Daily Grift
> Did you see what some fag said on a show nobody watches?
> [AD] Buy American Rifle Potato Chips [/AD]
> The left just did some shit, if the right did that you just know they'd be upset
> It's safe now, so I'm going to rehash some points Any Forums made 10 years ago
> [AD] Buy your gold from Goldstein LLC [/AD]
> That's our show, tune in tomorrow where I say the same shit again

>its better if I just sit back and not take a side
Thanks for your take, Tim Pool

What does it mean to be a woman?

You will never be a woman.

Neck yourself, troon faggot.

I submit there is no greater insult in the political realm than to be likened to Tim Pool.

Attached: Female Genital Mutilation.png (1024x682, 407.3K)

>everyone know the definition of a woman is anyone who identifies as one

Attached: Portrait Of A Serial Killer.jpg (3000x4000, 885.87K)

Yeah I wonder what the (((Daily wires))) stance is on circumcision?

Damn, that documentary is causing a ton of sore front holes. So many people who transitioned during the time it was cool and fashionable to do so are going to kill themselves over the next decade.

Dr.Love knows women with dicks are fake and gay

It was an interesting documentary, good to know that the "hormone blockers" they use is the same drug for castrating sex offenders in prison.

Would

Hmm I think I'll watch the mo in and find out for myself.

OP is a massive retard, doesn't get any of this.

i'm a big hairy biological male with a massive horsecock who makes zero effort to pass or appear feminine, but i identify as a woman and I demand you suck my girlcock you fucking transphobic bigot.

a woman is an adult version of someone who during character creation grew a female reproductive system, if it works or not is a disability, it doesnt make her less of a woman. a man can never be a woman

i would probably not roast this troon because he would probably neck himself i if did. you think plebbit mods would delete it?

Attached: keepmeupdated.jpg (790x1062, 80.06K)

...so, "woman" means everything and nothing at all, then. Okay thanks, good coherent worldview

Be born with XX chromosome, very simple

To be a woman is identifying as a woman. Its so simple. A tree is an organism that identifies as a tree. A dog is an animal that identifies as a dog.