GOOD NEWS: WEF/WHO/NWO LOST ROUND 1

> Brazil, Russia, India, China, South Africa, Iran, Malaysia and entire continent of Africa rejected pandemic treaty power grab in favor of national sovereignty.
infowars.com/posts/who-forced-to-back-down-on-pandemic-treaty-after-numerous-nations-reject/

--
They will try at least one more time, fail, but then snake it in slowly over several years. This means more pandemic hoax spam, forced food shortages, fake nuke scares, wars, and rumors of wars. This summer they will have the most ridiculous parade of "HAPPENNING SITUATIONS" ever, but it will all be either fake or fomented.

About 2-3 years into the "snake-it-in" process (2026/7 I think) The People will start to really get uneasy and revolt; left wing sympathizer will have simultaneously decreased, but those remaining will radicalize to the extreme, committing flashmob style BLM violence. At this point

Tactically, that is the window. Their plan is to cause us to "annihilate eachother" (left & right to bring in "idealess obedience") - our goal is to be the last one standing (moral personal sovereignty.) We do this best by allying with strong & moral normies (possibly pozzed or currently ideologically mislead) and minimizing friendly fire/infighting. That means soft redpills, optics, equipping, and... community bonding.

Attached: NWO round1.jpg (1320x765, 233.27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/africa-objects-us-push-reform-health-rules-who-assembly-2022-05-24/
mobile.twitter.com/GlauRaf4/status/1527456580433858580
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DOOOD HALF THE POPULATION IS ABOUT TO DIE FROM A VACCINE THAT WAS ENTIRELY EXPERIMENTAL, DIDN'T WORK AND LITERALLY GIVES YOU AIDS AND MONKEYPOX.

Based only white faggot countries cucked

Attached: R14kkDj (1).png (657x527, 13.38K)

over many years, yes.
it will start with the weakest and dumbest.
get strong and be smart.

this but unironically

>only non-white countries refusing
How low the west has fallen

Wow! This is great news!
I really think the elite are failing everyday and even the NPCs are starting to notice. I just want to see all them hang soon, the amount of unnecessary suffering spread by WHO is unbelievable.

elitebros, we got too cocky... how are we going to make goyim eat insects now?

Looks like you are shitskin now.

>HALF
more like 80% at this point
it's going to be the rapture

only it's confused heaven will be created by those that remain and the dead went straight to hell for bearing the mark of the beast

12 of their 13 amendments got shot down the first day lmao.

Attached: 1561179527335.jpg (480x640, 12.42K)

I was hoping I'd catch a seething slav with that post

>Michael Avenattie Sentenced to Four Years in Prison
lol forgot about that dude
rip

They're gonna keep trying.
Their hubris won't let them back down so easily.
Never thought our temporary salvation would come from Africa and other third world countries of all places.
My own country signed that shit immediately.
The whole west is corrupt to the core.
Not gonna make fun of Africa for the next month or so in honor of their decision to stick it to the WHO.

Also, bump, because good news.

>infowars link

How retarded are you?

Attached: 8F8F14B9-3E68-41A6-A42B-EA36ADE22AF9.gif (297x270, 1.14M)

>trusting their numbers

Attached: captain nigger.jpg (596x586, 86.8K)

Stop being lazy you mongoloid, there's (((mainstream sources))) linked in the article:
reuters.com/business/healthcare-pharmaceuticals/africa-objects-us-push-reform-health-rules-who-assembly-2022-05-24/

mobile.twitter.com/GlauRaf4/status/1527456580433858580

So it's really GloboHomo against BRICS
How to join BRICS?

>They're gonna keep trying.

Till the bitter end, yes. :)

Attached: all_smiles_in_the_end.png (699x575, 659.08K)

Other than moving there?
Nothing.
Our countries are part of the globohomo establishment.

Wasn't being ironic, just a stupid millennial screaming in a box.

Well want to trade places? Come to my slavic shithole and I will go to Norway.

yeah that's what I thought, shut up then

>literally a world government
Well well, we found our anti-christ to hate.
I HATE WHO
I HATE WHO
I HATE WHO

Attached: pepe-suit3.jpg (334x506, 28.21K)

Over 3/4 of the population said fuck off?
Low.