White Supremacists are EVIL

On the night of Dec. 7, 1995, a racist skinhead and ex-paratrooper James Burmeister rode around Fayetteville looking for black people to kill. He got out of a car and walked up to a black couple, Michael James and Jackie Burden. Burmeister fired two bullets at such close range to James' head that the blood splattered onto Burmeister's shirt.

Burden tried to flee. Burmeister shot her in the back. He walked up to her writhing body and pumped three more shots into her.

I won't STOP POSTING until you chud white supremacists renounced your belief and Any Forums was ruled and owned predominantly by leftists rightfully once again!

Attached: images (47).jpg (640x480, 36.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

heyjackass.com
wral.com/news/local/story/131749/?version=amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

heyjackass.com

heyjackass.com

Ok, agreed.

But black supremacists are evil too

>White Supremacists are EVIL
based, I wish I could be whiter and more evil.

>Burden

Are they taking the piss or what?

Kek, going back decades to find something

What goes around comes around I guess

wral.com/news/local/story/131749/?version=amp

Attached: 51146759-F0A1-4CE2-9612-6A0D71DF2D2D.png (1242x2208, 2.38M)

What's wrong with it? The same year, Oklahoma Bombings occurred made by a chud white supremacist.

heyjackass.com

These niggers literally painted the bullets blue signifying they are crips

if it’s a sob story contest you’re looking for get in line

Doesn't look like a skinhead

Wait until you get to a guy called Hitler, you will have a brain aneurysm

maybe he had a weave

only when the gibs payments stop coming, the fried chicken stops being made, and the light of civilization gets extinguished will you realize the mistake you have made.

Attached: utter blackpilling.png (1879x1449, 408.89K)

That badge has a familiar looking shape...

Attached: star_badges.jpg (816x524, 213.24K)

Blessed. Fuck niggers. They ruin everything

Sez the Oklahoma Mass Shooting made by a black man retard

Attached: forsenLaughingAtNormies.gif (112x112, 388.28K)

Surely OP is not busy and blind right?????.

May the day this board becomes leftist be a joyous day.

>>I won't STOP POSTING until you chud white supremacists renounced your belief and Any Forums was ruled and owned predominantly by leftists rightfully once again!

With yo stupid goofy ass Obama speech like shitty thread surely you know the origins of Any Forums

Attached: OP is very cluless and a normandy .png (128x128, 877)

Don't care.

Bump

heyjackass.com

His daughter had leukemia and first responders wouldn’t respond when she died. Even they hated the Burmeistrr

Hes going back in time now? How does he keep getting away with it

Oh look, Catalan flag user, the extremist, agent provocateur-chan is posting his brainwashing hatred again. I really like Any Forums. But fuckers like this are part of the reason why mass shootings happen. They're part of the brainwashing chain. The mods would do well to permanently remove this piece of shit.