What does Any Forums think of this guy?

youtube.com/watch?v=iH_6Omu9N5k&t=307s&ab_channel=Hamza

Attached: 430454.png (900x900, 1.09M)

Snakeoil grifter who benefits from denying the blackpill and deluding young subhumans into thinking they have a chance.

CIA.. jason bourne, james bond, 007, etc..

He's black so I think he's a nigger
/thread
herbs
ywnbaw

>Snakeoil grifter who benefits from denying the blackpill and deluding young subhumans into thinking they have a chance.

>T-trust me, the blackpill is the only true choice!! You will never get a girlfriend because you're short and don't have hunter eyes!!

Blackpillers are like the crabs of the bucket, they try to pull down anyone who wants to improve themselves and get out of the bucket.

Attached: ec0.gif (600x800, 35.22K)

I always think he has an insecurity about his right ear with how he wears those bathrobes. I have seen him do this often or maybe it's just me.

He's pakistani you retard.

Proto negroid

He's black so I think he's a nigger
/thread
herbs
ywnbaw

Typical uncultured paki filth. His ilk are a dime a dozen in the UK.

>TOOOT!! TOOOT TOOOT!

Attached: toot.png (556x835, 54.72K)

i don't like any motivational/advice media. any kinda shit for myself i like to work on alone. people giving me advice just annoys me.

Every single one of these youtube pick up artists, male coaches etc. are grifter trying to profit of lonely and hopeless men. They're probably massive fucking losers irl themselves too

I meant post. Post negroid. Protos are groillas. Thank you.

It's obvious that he isn't .exactly an expert on these things but at least he is entertaining so there is that

A bit too full of himself, just as every youtuber claiming he's a messiah. But he's got the right idea, at least good guidance for young men between age 15 to 24.

>reclaim your male aggression
>Typical uncultured paki filth
Gee I wonder why our society is collapsing

If you do not have any aggression, or the ability to show it. To show anger and be a threat. Then you are quite frankly a pussy, you are a harmless man. You will not be able to protect your family.

Yes thank you for spelling it out for the nigger IQ autists in this thread user

He's talking about tribal aggression and is a haughty prick
Our own culture is built on different principles his is contrary to that

>western men absolutely cucked beyond belief
>paki says this is bad and they should reclaim their balls
>NOOOOooooOoooooO not like that
>he's brown so that means it's bad when he says it
>hunphumphumphumph yes my good fellow sir you see the superior western culture does verily declare that *gets stepped on by a whore and sued for sexual assault*
This is an immeasurable cope, you don't have the grounds to talk about culture or any of that shit you're just a pussy who doesn't like brown men pointing it out because you're supposed to be better

fuck off paki

dont care about your favorite nig eceleb
go find a better father figure cuck
all fields

Attached: 1647897814108.webm (480x480, 1.15M)

he's on the other end of binary thinking compared to the blackpill

both are retarded, binary thinking is the end of society

Attached: 1653344715245m.jpg (741x1024, 54.63K)