How long until sodomites are able to give birth children out of their rectums?

I know you get women becoming "men" giving birth. But how long do you think it will be until homosexual men or MTF trannies can become pregnant and push children out of their anuses?

Attached: ab0ac9f080a2c5420a3fdf6cf0d12d8d572abe3cfd0816201b555412f781700a_1.jpg (640x582, 79.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

snopes.com/fact-check/gay-couple-anal-birth/
worldnewsdailyreport.com/same-sex-couple-celebrates-worlds-first-anal-birth-after-successful-rectal-ovary-transplant/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Will it happen?

Attached: 1654244892250.jpg (412x618, 49.5K)

wouldn't that give them... anal cancer?

This is a lie.
These are all lies.
The end.

I SAID THE END

Born to a woman vs shit out by a man.

>But how long do you think it will be until homosexual men or MTF trannies can become pregnant and push children out of their anuses?
At least a century. They can't even consistently get brain dead women, who already have a functioning womb, to birth a healthy child. There seems to be a lot of auto-regulation that the female brain is responsible for and they can't replicate it.

ywnbaw

White people maan
These white people now birthing white babies through their assholes.

A man's pelvis is not large enough, or constructed in a manner to allow child to pass through it. All of this is just absolute peak degeneracy.

Attached: 1654120444825.png (400x400, 163.04K)

I don't know why I come to this board, it just makes me angry that this shit exists.

lmao.

and your shitting the streets with your asshole

oglaf is years ahead of you

A thousand years
You need your body to be on point for 9 months

>BRAAAAAAAAP
>waaaaahhhhh

Btw bros
snopes.com/fact-check/gay-couple-anal-birth/

will someone light the fuse already, this world needs to burn

worldnewsdailyreport.com/same-sex-couple-celebrates-worlds-first-anal-birth-after-successful-rectal-ovary-transplant/

>no link
OP is a faggot

DURRRR obviously it's fake dummies. The question is will this clownworld accomplish it. Wouldn't surprise me if they're already experimenting.

We've finally caught up to the niggers

Ypu say that, and as a dpctor l would be inclined to agree. But then again there are thai teen women. Pregnant thai teen women.
So...

>tranime poster
>calling anything else degeneracy
Why are you trying to associate perfectly sane straight people with your reckless faggotry?

Same user

When anything remotely close to this actually happens, God will glass that area.

We are doing what god intended us to do with teh assholes. But WTF are you faggots doing? Too many first world problems? White countries just need to stop handing out gibs, so that degenerates like these don't have time to sit around and indulge in this kind of depravity. They should either be busy working their ass off, or stave to death like the retards that they are and get selected out of the population.