When is your breaking point

At what point do you take up arms against the government.

>is it Before they take your guns
>is it Before they take your voice
>is it Before they take your money
>is it Before they take your food
>is it Before they beat you in the streets
>is it Before they take your family and friends
>is it Before they take you

how far will you let it go?

Attached: 2kx5yd.jpg (497x393, 18K)

>At what point do you take up arms against the government.

Attached: 1654208584795m.jpg (1024x411, 54.54K)

you answer first, Agent Cohen. go

i know I'm a bit rusty but its a sincere question

Gay ?

Attached: 3E36C351-C0F9-44AD-ADF9-3B8916BD79D2.jpg (568x630, 60.58K)

Many of the people I was best friends with for 15+ years have become total globohomo stooges and shells of their former selves in just the last 30 months or so

What kind of coffee machine do you Langley boys have?

this thread is brought to you by the FBI

Im happy in life

Yesterday...

That is for me to know and you to find out.

The government of what? Of fags and niggers? No thanks. Secession is the only answer.

my personal opinion is that it would do no good.
any unwanted action would most likely be quashed and the whole event would be used as a stick to beat the current anti-Zeitgeist with.

Its food for most NPCs and thats where its at and we are probably not reaching it, all these fires are from "based" food processing plants, meat dairy and potatoes, they want to change that to onions to weaken you even more

Ok has anyone else had this problem? I can't fart anymore, like it's physically very rare for me to fart. I think it's because my anus has gotten too wide and every time it's just a hot blast of air with no friction or vibration and it feels really weird how do I fix this

The moment my white nationalist GF is in jail for fighting again that's when I take up arms to break her out yet again.

idk but they keep putting acid in it

Not a problem for me. How come your anus is getting wide over time? Are you shoving things up there user?

CANNOT TAKE THIS ANYMORE

EVERYTHING YOUVE SAID IVE HEARD BEFORE

I already have, never gonna pay a tax, never gonna pay a bill, all government is a scam