David Duke is one of the most well spoken of the far right with such sensible opinions, how come he never caught on...

David Duke is one of the most well spoken of the far right with such sensible opinions, how come he never caught on? He is getting too old now.

Attached: 160722135203-david-duke-announces-senate-run.jpg (4800x2700, 1M)

He reminds me of William Luther Pierce

Because he's a glownigger just like the rest of them.

I get no glow vibes from him and I think that's why he is so suppressed. Unlike Mike Enoch and nick Fuentes

He might play well in Sweden.

He's a glowie of a different era, hence you zoomers can't detect it, but he's still a glowie

Oh IDK maybe being Grand Wizard of the KKK could have a little to do with it

Literally retarded.

He is 4 years younger than Trump and in terms of health he is probably the equivalent of a 55yo man max. So not too old at all.

He became a household name before the Internet, that is why. Were he starting out today he would be a compelling pro-White Christian, middle American grandpa.
Bless him for struggling for years before the real Right started catching on. He did play a hand in that as a big figure in Stormfront, a seminal site that helped bring about White racial consciousness.

Because KKK. This is the only organisation with worse optics than the Nazis.

You glowies are just mad I'm exposing you.
You're going to have groom new glowies, you don't get to reuse previous assets.

anyone that associates with david duke or people that associated with david duke is immediately suspicious. the guy is less than politically worthless he's an active detriment and if you're within five miles of him your life will get ruined for nothing since there's nothing he can do for you politically or financially

Isn't that something "we" consider based, I thought?

I just meant zoomers will not follow anyone over 30

Because right wingers are doomed to lose.

Right wingers are weak men pretending to be strong. Left wingers are strong men pretending to be weak.

David Duke never caught on because he is a weak man who thinks "sensible" opinions are gonna convert anyone or give him political power when ever single one of his opinion has been taught to be heretical by every single institutional controlled by stronger leftists men.

May as well as why a stupid peasant with "reasonable" opinions cannot defeat the NK government. It is 100% impossible. He is powerless. All right wingers are powerless.

I presumed nazis have worse optics but I wonder if you're right

Nazis are depicted as fashionable, handsome, precise, industrious, and clean, as though they are supposed to be alluring, adding a vampiric dimension to their "evil."
KKK are depicted as inbred hillbilly retard filth akin to swine.

By the way, whats his opinion on ukie crysis?

All i heard is that he against white wars. But did he blame anyone?

>ukie crysis
ukelele scifi fps?

delusional schizopost

He looks like he fucks kids.

he's a glownigger who solely exists for cnn and the like to trot out during election times to demand republicans disavow him. nobody ever brings his name up except for lefty journos