You'll never convince me to give up my guns

Faggots who want to remove peoples' ability to defend themselves 99 times out of 100 are fuckers who are terrified of lethal retaliation, which wouldn't even cross their minds had they never thought to do things they'd know they'd get shot for. There is no reason to be afraid of gun owners if you don't plan on fucking with them. This is common sense. Secondly, to the niggers spamming antigun shit towards burgers on Any Forums: You're from a shithole country getting raped daily by jewish shitskin and AIDS-ridden somalis. Your opinion has never, and will never be, registered as valid.

Attached: furry sniper.jpg (194x259, 9.25K)

Whydo es dog hav gun?

Attached: 037.jpg (1080x1323, 577.3K)

''Then you will die braver than most.''

>There is no reason to be afraid of gun owners if you don't plan on fucking with them.
I'm sure those elementary school children deserved to be shot, right muttoid?

ability to defend yourself is not about guns. If you don't have ability to defend yourself the gun will not help you with your "disability". now you're trying to sell the gun as if it's the ability synonymous with security. On the contrary you're acting like a bureaucrat who is claiming that his comfy chair with 4 legs is good in comparison to your two legs. But if he allows you to sit in his chair it wouldn't change anything as far as your ability to defend yourself in his court of his law.

Fursuits are a tactical detriment to your loadout
Only highly realistic replica of local fauna could possibly serve a purpose of tricking your enemy and even then it's highly situational

I'm sure they wouldn't have gotten shot if they weren't in a gun-free zone.

>the solution to children getting shot is not to ban guns but to arm children and force them to be on edge constantly for shooters as if they were in the middle of a warzone
>btw asking children to wear a mask at school is too traumatic for them and risks influencing their development

The concept is simple faggot. If everyone is packing and everyone knows everyone is packing, who is going to pull out their gun?
Nobody. Because nobody wants to get shot. This is called deterrence. And it is the most effective way to have peace.

or maybe if no one has a gun no one gets shot. But sure, arm children aged 10 because otherwise they risk being massacred every single day in their own school, then cry about muh mental illness crisis.
Dumb mutt

>criminals will obey gun laws
Enjoy your kid's funeral.

>Enjoy your kid's funeral.
judging by the fact that you've not gone a single week without a mass shooting for quite a few months, I'd say I'm not the one incurring such risk

Cut off your dick to prevent rapes, you fucking nazi

The Common Sense Solution to Gun Control is so many pyres of dead jews that the AYYS will see them from space as a beacon to introduce themselves.

Attached: 1597701937818.jpg (656x754, 122.9K)

Almost all exclusively in gun-free zones. I wonder why.

>I wonder why.
because you are a violent shithole full of crazy idiots with easy access to deadly tools

Or, maybe, you could just shut the fuck up.

>fursuit
Keep larping faggot.

>atf agents will have their heads blown off at 700 yards by a fucking furry militia
It is at this moment I realise, clown world is only just beginning.

Even idiots know being a cunt in a room filled with marksmen will get you killed. Actual retards gets weeded out in situations like that and the world immediately becomes a better place.

What's up with these furries and guns? there's like a weird autism that seems to link them.

what happens in your little fantasy world when a nigger starts killing people with a baseball bat in a hospital?