Is the russian army third world-tier?

is the russian army third world-tier?

Attached: 1654119386826.png (1088x879, 2.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SfZpoVp4op4
youtube.com/watch?v=-UKAY5G0mUA
youtube.com/watch?v=P0hZ4pUrrcc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This war is at least partially a psyop.

Yes

Attached: 1649019114577.jpg (640x643, 89.3K)

those are most likely separatists
they dont get much funding from Russia if any so they cobble together ork tier armor

A shit ton of Chinese farmers have that same truck. I've been to Russia (4 years ago) and never remember seein that. They make them domestically or imported?

it's a three wheeled motorcycle flatbed thingy, i believe it's Chinese (note "Loncin" on the cushion sounds like Chinese name) but i could be wrong

Well what are you supposed to do with old equipment? Just throw it away? They're fighting a 3rd world shithole called Ukraine, what more do you need?

>note "Loncin" on the cushion sounds like Chinese name
it's a chinese small engine manufacturer used in wood chippers, lawn mowers, etc
and yeah, it's an import cargo tricycle
are we going to see the birth of even cheaper technicals?

Attached: file.png (1529x623, 432.04K)

I wonder if it would be hard to make it an AWD conversion
or something ala kettenkrad

Attached: 2822[1].jpg (1110x530, 106.5K)

Oh wow that's really cheap

You could always try your luck with any track conversion kits and some welding

it's cheap in Ukraine (or at least it was)
the moment you'd try to take it trough EU border you'd have to pay toll and taxes

Even with war i don't really see why it still wouldn't be cheap
Unless it out of supply because their military also snatched up all of the national supply to send to the military

IM praying for pictures of a fuel truck like this to show up some time soon

Attached: ZFuel truck.jpg (807x538, 134.82K)

yes
/thread

Attached: toyota_war_2.webm (464x848, 2.63M)

you tell me

youtube.com/watch?v=SfZpoVp4op4

youtube.com/watch?v=-UKAY5G0mUA

can be armed with a nuclear warhead

Based. They want to start a WAAAARGH.

Well technicals proved usefull in Syria. At least for ISIS. Fast hit and run tactics.

>Russia resorting to turd world militia equipment is a good thing actually!

lmao take your copium vatnigger

Attached: 1649417652914.jpg (1024x873, 80.1K)

That's the coolest technical I've ever seen

No they are not. Russia military is shit tier. Their best equipment which was from the sixties has all been wiped out. They are using tractors and armor from ww2.

DPR know shit in soul aesthetic.

DPR has shit in their soul? Why yes ivan, they do!

Attached: 1650417303556.png (1121x1238, 2.07M)

Russia is demilitarizing itself since Globohomo doesn't want all these weapons to fall to all the new countries that will Form after Russia collapses

Yes, always has had a shit army since the second world war.

Z is the new Q and you retards just keep vindicating it

Attached: ruschud.png (689x896, 49.93K)

Is that Fallout (2) (enclave) power armor on the banner?

A German walks into a bar and orders a beer.
The bartender says to him:
- 100 euros!
The German is in shock:
- Why 100 euros, yesterday it was 10 euros?
- Well, today it's 100 euros.
- Why 100, damn it?
- I'll explain now:
1) 10 euros is beer.
2) 10 to help Ukraine.
3) 20 assistance to European countries that have imposed sanctions and are not EU members.
4) 10 euros to help the UK, for the successful implementation of sanctions against Russia.
5) Then 10 euros are sent to the Balkan countries as aid for the purchase of furnace coal.
6) Finally, 40 euros for a gas subsidy for the European Union and a fund to help maintain sanctions!

The German silently took out the money and gave the bartender 100 euros. The bartender took them, put them in the cash register and returned him 10 euros.
The German asks perplexedly:
- Wait, you said 100 - I gave you 100! Why are you giving me back 10 euros?
- There is no beer...

Attached: pYnpZQ9xdMs.thumb.jpg.7ac73c4553bd82d76a8b3291c02c160b.jpg (800x600, 77.16K)

WHERE IS YOUR POWER ARMOR?!

youtube.com/watch?v=P0hZ4pUrrcc

On Russia's side there are:
1. Russian army (including Chechens)
2. Donetsk army
3. Lugansk army
4. Russian private military company
all are using the Z marks, so you can't easily tell what belongs to who by just the marks
I think Chechens and 2,3, maybe 4 are doing the heavy lifting inside cities in Donbass region (the most fortified)

all in your head vatnig, tell us when the moscow exchange opens again lololololololololol

Attached: 10381 - beanie flag glasses irl_background russia soyjak stubble text variant_unknown.png (640x357, 391.11K)

fucking germans

They are rearming their cold war tanks because they are that strapped as is, while Russia will certainly take Ukraine it has been an unmitigated disaster from them that they will never recover from, I could see Russia selling large parts of Siberia to China to recoup the losses from both the war and the sanctions that are annihilating their economy.

LOl. Idiots, these are photos of reservists from the Donetsk Republic, they are not fighting, they are only engaged in the protection of already liberated territories. These people should not participate in battles, so modern weapons are not required for them (I will also remind you that the Mosin rifle is one of the best rifles in the world). Lol, stupid muricans.

>militias are armed like militias
imagine that

lmao same memeflaggot posting slide threads
Sage this filthy kike