Is he the only white nationalist who is not a complete retard of a fed?

is he the only white nationalist who is not a complete retard of a fed?

Attached: R.jpg (1287x834, 647.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ly0L4QHFjhs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Nah, he's kike lover that loves repeating the boring talking points about racial IQ differences that were known decades ago.

No vision, no leadership, no calling out the source of the problem (Jews).

Thats why almost no one knows who he is.

I must agree with you.

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and hope you've just listened to short soundbites. If you listen to AmRen frequently, you know he definitely gives advice on plans of action that are viable and not complete wignat pipe dreams

i agree but he is still better than 95% of the far right

Yes, the answer is yes. Listen to the podcast and read some of his books. If you like what he has to say, check out the confrence

>white nationalist
>Not retarded
Pick one.

Attached: 20220525_161912.jpg (125x195, 9.28K)

He made a deal with kikes. Basically, he won't ever speak negative of Jews and they agreed to leave him alone in his small world at Amren.

I forgot his name. What is it again? Micheal something?

Jared taylor

shut up zigger

Yet one of the least viewed iirc

I confused him with E Michael Jones.

What's his ethnicity?

WASP?

if you are not a retarded wingnut jew media wont give you spotlight

What about Sam Dickson?

Attached: dickson_1508966054448_9567482_ver1.0.jpg (1280x720, 65.98K)

You know I'm not sure, more than likely. He looks pretty Anglo to me

He's been shared on Any Forums since at least October of 2012 when he spoke at Towson University. Newfriend.

Attached: 1653425336995.jpg (2200x2241, 691.03K)

Lol that dysgenic christcuck?

Yes.

He's less edgy and sounds reasonable, so he was one of the first who was silenced. I remember his race and IQ video was the first jewtube put in limited state

that guy is useless

Attached: EW5b-yLUEAEKXFo.jpg (750x503, 38.52K)

Japanese
youtube.com/watch?v=ly0L4QHFjhs

iirc E Michael Jones never shuts up about Jews. At least that's something. I am extremely brain damaged and can't remember one person from another, including irl

Before we go on, what is his stance on Israel?

Taylor's emphasis on self-segregation and reversing the 1964 Civil Rights Act and freedom of association is a good bridge to get autistic libertarians and conservatives over to the side of White activism. Well, all of the ones who have the courage of their convictions, anyway.

purity spiralling retard
crying about jews constantly isn't going to get you anywhere

You know who's really cool? David Duke. Nobody ever talks about him.

There are no uncompromised white leaders because the opposition is too strong and too firmly entrenched. It has too much power to put pressure on any would-be opposition leader and make them crack.

When the system weakens, leaders will emerge because the system cannot stop them. Josesph Stalin was a snitch for the Okhrana(The Tsarist secret police) and every member of the Bolshevik leadership was arrested and deported/exiled/ imprisoned at least once. It was only after the Tsardom weakened to the point where it could no longer stop would-be leaders that they took charge, rallied the masses and created a revolution. Stalin stopped snitching and because a revolutionary for real once he realized that the reds could win.

Desantis levels of Israel worshiping. Israel must be preserved at all costs and Jews are amazing.

Yeah pretty much but he isn't J-woke because he is getting those sweet Jew Blowjobs. Almost anyone else is am embarrassment.

Go to bed David

I remember seeing a piece of his published after 9/11 saying that the Arabs attacked us for our support of Israel.
Ron Unz has written favorably about Dr. Duke. Probably in that piece about White Activism in his 'American Pravda' series.