Retarded ZOGbot

>"sorry goy it's my jo-"
>BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG BANG

Attached: 1654234022982.png (505x555, 261.06K)

I've told every single boss I've ever had to go fuck themselves. Including the Marine Corps. This guy should grow some balls.

he'll get "deleted" really quickly

Fucking traitor. I really hope someone hangs the bastard when things collapse.

WE'RE JUST DOIN OUR JERBS

Attached: image_2022-06-03_011000915.png (960x540, 567.25K)

Then he'll probably die doing something he knew was morally wrong.

kids will get to watch papa die gurgling on his own gene therapy vaxnigger blood and become another biden voting covid death

>even if the fuhrer said we have to kill jews it would be a tough decision but it's my job

i know a lot of cops, they will unironically enforce these laws to the letter. the only thing that will dissuade them is fear of death, the same reason they wont patrol nigger neighborhoods. they must learn to fear white neighborhoods.

>delete me if you have to

>it's my job
always been the weakest excuse. unless your country has some 40K-tier commissariat which will just execute you the moment you refuse an order, you are doing that job fully voluntarily. if you disagree with the orders, you can just quit and look for another job.
if you claim that you disagree but have to carry them out anyway because it's your job, then you really don't disagree at all, you are just trying to push the responsibility for your clearly objectionable actions onto someone else.

Do cops not swear to uphold the Constitution? Or has that slowly been eroded by (((them)))?

>My Boss: user, I'm going to need this report on my desk in 2 hours.
>Police Chief: user, I want you to disarm common citizens, leaving their homes vulnerable to deadly, homicidal criminals.
Yeah, there's a bit of a difference there.
Retard cops.

I'm just doing my duty as I use his body as fertilizer.

there's really no need or justification for your 2A.

Democrats rig the hell out of your elections in broad daylight - you guys do nothing. You can have all the guns in the world but they're useless if owned by obese cowards that have neither guts nor brain.

It's about time to completely abolish it.

Attached: 3178303F-1C3E-4BD7-997B-AD4417184F49.jpg (1024x749, 118.61K)

everybody sleeps

The onlpy tough decision is which one first

cops have terrible tactics and have to stop at stop lights in soft skinned, clearly marked vehicles with no bulletproofing beyond possibly pistol plates in some newer interceptor utility models, take this information as you want

Attached: 24HERZOG-superJumbo.jpg (921x2048, 296.79K)

Population is completely retarded. I got mine boomer mentality pervades.

Wow! A fake post!

this why sheriffs are based.

pig farm

i love my county sheriff, old man would probably tell his deputy to kill ATF agents before he would confiscate a zip gun

you will never be a woman

Most cops will fuck up a friendly guy with great enthusiasm. As soon as there's some resistance or perceived threat that behaviour changes quickly

Some people just have limited brain functionality and any bigger issue is too much for them.

>I was just trying to feed my kids
That's what they all say in the end.
You enforce a regime where other kids starve but you were just doing your job, following orders.

>be like us and let your parliament perpetually recount voting on shitty laws until everyone gives up and they get what they want anyway
Here's a thinking exercise, retard. If everyone has a loaded gun and everyone knew everyone had a loaded gun, how many people do you think will pull out their loaded gun for any reason?

I appreciate his honesty.

Cops enforce the law whether they agree with the law or not. You guys don't realize this?

You don't think there are any pro-life cops who will still arrest protestors outside an abortion clinic for blocking access to it?

Of course there are.

Cops enforce the law whether they personally agree with this laws or not.

The job of a cop is easy and requires little thinking. They made a movie where it was performed by a robot. It's called Robocop. lol

If guns get banned through the proper legal channels, then you guys have to follow that. You're not special. You have to follow the law like everyone else.

if it comes down to it
i will in fact kill you to feed my children

this isn't a real argument against those who obey and feel compelled to support authoritarianism
this is normal behavior
authoritarianism exploits that
doesnt make those exploited inherently wrong

A lot of terrible crimes throughout history were justified with the same rationale. For any fedniggers reading this, know that you are organized criminals and are on the wrong side of history. You will be brought to justice one day, sooner or later, one way or another. You will not get away with your crimes.

No, but its really sad it has to be that way. Unfortunately that man will never be able to feed their kid if they're dead.

im gonna sit on a roof and check who wears back plates before i give up my guns

>Cops enforce the law whether they agree with the law or not. You guys don't realize this?

Only the dumb ones. Think for yourself.

Prove it's not fake. You know where the post is as you screenshotted it. Just click inspect element and take another screenshot. It would prove me wrong beyond a shadow of a doubt and would take you 10 seconds. But you won't.

no one takes their vows seriously anymore. people will swear to do something by their life and an hour later, they have already forgotten about it. if you say anything about it, you'l just get some
>don't take life so seriously, learn how to have some fun
throwaway line. the current human population is quite literally mental discharge.

>i will in fact kill you to feed my children
the good thing for you is that you don't have to! there are a hundred other jobs you could do that put food on the table for your kids that require no harm to either you or someone else.
doing something you (supposedly) consider to be wrong despite having a multitude of options to avoid it just makes you subhuman.