NATO COMPLETES BIGGEST NAVAL EXERCISE IN HISTORY!

Unimaginable destructive power. Imagine how Putin must feel seeing these images.

NATO concludes #NeptuneShield 22

The two-week vigilance activity involved 25 Allies and partner nations and demonstrated #NATO's ability to defend against any threat from any direction

twitter.com/NATO/status/1531967924721827840

Attached: NATO_forces_completes_exercise_Neptune_Shield_2022_in_Europe.jpg (925x607, 83.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sfn.nato.int/newsroom/news-archive/2022/nato-concludes-vigilance-activity-neptune-shield-22
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

IDK, I can imagine quite a bit.

>The two-week vigilance activity
what's wrong with "drill"

Feels good to not be in NATO.

Attached: 1593069882335.jpg (1290x960, 189.98K)

You lost to birds, nigga

Attached: 220202-N-DH793-1298.jpg (1460x972, 481.98K)

>25 Allies and partner nations and demonstrated
pic related

Collectively, these represent the first ever deployment of a NATO Expanded Task Force (NETF) in support of real world vigilance activities. Defined as two or more strike groups, NETF enables the Alliance to generate and deliver effects across the entirety of SACEUR’s area of responsibility. NESH made significant benchmark gains in how Allies efficiently solve dynamic problems across the Allied Command Operations (ACOs) that will enhance capabilities for real world deterrence scenarios. In addition, the Spanish JUAN CARLOS I CSG operated in close coordination with the NETF for the first time, further demonstrating Alliance cohesion, unity, and capability.

Nations participating in NESH22 included Albania, Belgium, Bulgaria, Canada, Czech Republic, Croatia, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, the Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovenia, Spain, Turkey, the U.K., and U.S.

sfn.nato.int/newsroom/news-archive/2022/nato-concludes-vigilance-activity-neptune-shield-22

Attached: 1000w_q75.jpg (1000x666, 45.08K)

>harriers
where are the F-35s?

Something is off about this pic

what a bunch of faggots

*PLOOOOF* your fleet is gone!

Attached: th-1724574701.jpg (474x237, 25.38K)

I wonder how many sailors on those ships buttfucked eachother during the exercise?

They're in the shop.

>ch*nese missiles
They probably won’t even take off lmao

>25 participating nations
>only 10 ships
What did the others do, pony up some the cash for a pizza party after it was over?

That isn't all of the ships

STRIKFORNATO led and coordinated maritime and expeditionary forces composed of four carrier strike groups from three different nations, more than 30 ships and 160 aircraft, including forces from the Harry S. Truman CSG, the Kearsarge ARG-MEU, the Italian Navy CAVOUR CSG, the Spanish Navy JUAN CARLOS I CSG and the Standing NATO Maritime Group 1 and 2. More than 200 aircraft sorties and 80 vigilance activities were executed by more than 11,000 personnel from 25 NATO and partner countries.

Yeah you can clearly see the earth is flat.

You're in AUKUS

China is operating a rover on Mars and building its own space station single-handedly, but some Australian loser on Any Forums thinks their missiles don't work.

BIG. GAY. NAVY.

PUTIN IS FINISHED!

>he can’t see the curvature in the top left
You blind bro?

>muh space program
Congrats, welcome to 50 years ago, comrade chink dum fuk. Mighty coal powered missile blow up on launch pad real good like new years festival fireworks!

The last one seemed bigger with all those subs and jets too

Idk I'm probably wrong

Attached: 211003-N-DW158-1270 (1).jpg (3174x1791, 1.34M)

I can smell the glow on 80% of these posts lately. This is one of them.

The British carrier burn marks by the F-35 look like underwear shit stains.

Attached: th-1999045330.jpg (474x355, 10.95K)

>meme flag
Yawn

What the fuck happened to that ship at the bottom? Did it run into something? Why is the front all bent up?

/herb in the field/