The false flag shootings

>Economy bad, foreign relations bad, everything bad, life is shit, nobody likes the government
>Approval ratings extremely extremely low, republican sweep predicted
>Elections approaching
>Suddenly shit ton of shootings start happening
>Everybody starts shitting on republicans for supporting guns
>Everybody forgets about how the government has literally been the worst ever and unsuccessful in every department
>Fuck the Economy, papa Biden supports gun restriction
>Democrats regain ground in a crumbling country
>Democrats en route to win another election now

Could the small hat tribe have made it more obvious? They literally didn't even try to hide this shit

Attached: koxd42a5gpr71.jpg (1068x1068, 111.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

civiqs.com/results/approve_president_biden?annotations=true&uncertainty=true&zoomIn=true
twitter.com/AnonBabble

All black crime is false flag. There are no black criminals.

what the fuck are you on about schizo

Ironic statement of the year.

post nose

>approve
lmao what a bunch of retards

>jew wants to get off on my schnozzer
You should consult your rabbi about your dangerous fetish.

>Drumpf prints trillions for Covid gibs
>Dollar crashes
>B-but he's not in office now so it must be all Biden's fault!
MIGAtards also forgot Zion Don's rollout of the goy jab. At this point I don't care if the Dems steal another election. Fuck all of you.

Attached: 435435345454.png (1750x648, 84.97K)

hes the best president america has ever had

looks like montana got californicated.

remember this demented idiot is apparently the most popular ever with 81m totally true votes goys!

Masonic satanists rape, torture, and brainwash children in order to use as actors later posing as politicians and public figures to manipulate public opinion. Almost everything that happens if fake, WWE style.

>one armed pollack in a tree
there's a reason you people are the butt of jokes

According to the latest poll, only three states out of fifty approve of Joe Biden, by having a plurality of the state's residents approve of his job performance. Those three states are:

>Hawaii (49% approve; 39% disapprove)
>Massachusetts (45% approve; 41% disapprove)
>Vermont (46% approve; 37% disapprove)

civiqs.com/results/approve_president_biden?annotations=true&uncertainty=true&zoomIn=true

>Democrats en route to win another election now

Dude not even close, gun control is not popular with anyone except for the Democratic party base and its not something they can coast on for months while inflation continues to fuck the country.

They're going to get demolished in the fall, the current projections show them losing 35 seats in the house.

>Trump caused Ukraine Russia war
>Trump sent 40 billion to Ukraine
>Trump shut down the oil pipelines
>Trump screwed up Afghanistan exit
>Trump Trump Trump Trump

and yet the fewest counties, amzink.

Attached: 1608388240935.jpg (1707x1156, 755.4K)

>Trump screwed up Afghanistan exit
DRUMPF HAD FOUR YEARS.

>President over sixteen months now
>"B-but his predecessor"

Honestly, pathetic.

Attached: Bidentweet.jpg (700x350, 78.88K)

yes, kike comedians push Polish jokes (and you're talking to JIDF)

i've lived in washington, oregon and california and washington always weirds me out. they always seemed like they were faking it. or they didn't believe it. they just seemed like blind followers who had a suspicion that shit is fucking retarded. (before some retard says DURR THEIR LIBTARDS SEATTLE HURRR yeah i know, but there is something different about them)

oregon is like neutral as the chart says. it has a lot of factions of retards and a lot of factions of reasonable people and they kind of just coexist because the entire state is white so it's a toss.

california is fucking hardcore believers no matter the hardships their beliefs manifest for them. i think the other two states may only be on the radar from their association with california? but that doesn't really make sense considering their other neighbors.

Yea, he had been exiting over the whole time, this was just the last scheduled the exit based on the generals suggestions. Then Biden just "forgot" when the date came, then didn't do anything until Al Queda attacked.

>spending bills originate in the house
rent free

Washington is vote by mail state, so its been rigged for a long time. Conservatives are effectively banned from politics despite still being almost 50% of the population. The corruption is probably kept partially in check because income tax is banned in the WA constitution, but that doesn't stop them from trying.

You were more than likely one of the fags screaming about how the gov needs to give everyone money for covid, and even after trump bucks you more than likely said that it was not enough.

I didn't realize there were levels of faggots but you are for sure an ultra faggot!