Trad American culture

Attached: b82718896b345dfb819be8d7bbb0e0a306f3410f072dddacb3c8761af45aa6c7_1.jpg (1080x1579, 185.11K)

>It's my job to make sure they know how
good, and it's not my job to pay for them via welfare and taxes when they fail

your son can die on the street, and/or go die in ukraine

Out of high school whats the starting salary for a part time job? And how much is living expenses when renting? Unless maybe this guy is giving them money he isnt mentioning.

The idea of removing someone from your house is a property jew conspiracy to increase housing demand. I live with my mom and make $150k a year.

Assuming this guy is american the US is huge and there's probably plenty of places this sort of thing would work fine

That dude is mentally ill.

of course he is; he's hooking them up with jobs.
people like this are scum

what he's actually doing is just shitting on poor people forced to live in multigenerational household due to jewish land ownership practices.

Not surprising since muttmericans are judaised and negrified subhumans.

There is NOTHING redeemable about America. Not even one thing. The culture is dreadful, people behave like maniacal sociopaths, worshiping money over race and family. The food is poisoned, covered in glyphosate, unripe, nutritionless, GMO filth. The air is filled with chemtrails. The waterways are filled with microplastics, estrogens from birth control, fluoride, etc. The people, oh man the people. I could go on for ages about all the things Americans do that fill me with anger.

If you sit down and observe how Americans act, everything they do is greedy, self-servicing, or completely pointless. The concept of soul no longer exists in this land. The last remnants of what America was is in the elderly WW2-era people who are on their death beds.

The conservatives conserve absolutely nothing, they just slow down the agenda ever so slightly. Conservatives today are yesterday's hardcore liberals. Tomorrow the conservatives will be Leninists while the Left will be Trotskyists. No Americans who read this post even understood that reference, which shows how poorly educated Americans are, also. The education systems are not about teaching people to strive, innovate, and achieve, but rather to conform and consume. People here have no conception of higher ideals, caring only for their basest desires, food, sex, drugs. ALL of which they consume in excess, because moderation isn't encouraged in any respect. Gamblers, cheats, and con artists is the USA. (Cont)

Attached: fag-mutt-military.jpg (1024x576, 154.19K)

(Cont) The movies worship criminal niggers, and meth cooks (you know what the fuck I am talking about).

They encourage promiscuity and actively mock chastity, loyalty, virtue, and practically all morals. Even the "conservative" "based and redpilled" Americans actively enjoy Jewish filth like "Always Sunny", "Sopranos" (hahahahah Jamal Ginsberg!!!!), or what ever have you boomer sitcoms. They love watching White men, fathers be emasculated while their intelligent but loving wives fix everything.

Their games consist of mindless violence, sex, drugs, the usual stuff they enjoy in real life. They love to pay $60+ (with DLC, of course!) to play as mulatto niggers and women killing the evil bad White guy. Recently, they also hate masculinity and view it as a toxic, non-integral part of civilization. The children actively mimic niggers and emulate nigger rappers in everything they do. Once again even the "based and redpilled" Americans here and everywhere love talking like niggers.

Truly, I could go on for ages and ages. I have in the past. There is nothing redeemable about the country. Not a single one aspect AT ALL. Get that through your thick, 7% Cherokee (BASED!) heads.

And finally, the one "redeemable" aspect most Americans love to use

>but muh gunz
Which has done nothing but given you a false sense of security where you will just sit on your potbellied ass in your disgusting slobby den eating fast food and LARPing about how you'll do something once X line is crossed. But you will FOREVER and EVER change the goalposts until you are dead, likely of heart disease. Don't let the "muh guns" (which they never use) excuse fool you, Americunts are the biggest fucking cowards known to man-kind. Holy shit. The most armed populace and not a single one of them could take out the heebs who fucked their country worse than DuPont.

DEATH TO AMERICA!

Attached: two_more_weeks.png (1232x711, 1.48M)

Im assuming that would hinder your upward mobility tho.

Leaving your parent's home is white culture, historically Europe was the main place that did that over the last 500 years
The Culture of Critique argues that this is because of higher trust among strangers, allowing people to move away from their families and be independent
I have an added point which is not in CoC, which is that I believe peer pressure is a dangerous force that drags people to the lowest common denominator
In the hyper-ethnocentric cultures that are less likely to leave home (non-whites), we see how family peer pressure about choosing life directions could be a factor in the overall stagnation of those societies
I know this goes against pol's ideas about traditional families and beating the rent Jew, but it seems that leaving the family home is historically based and white

Damn I wonder what will happens when senility settles in and he becomes reliant on others for basic day-to-day activitiea
It would be quite the thing if he were to be sent to a third-rate retirement home with a minimum-wage Shaniqua at the helm dispensing the tender care and consideration such specimens are known for.

paradoxically, multigenerational households are the least jewish form of living

>getting kicked out of my home
Why does he feel the need to word it like this? It makes it seem like they're being punished for something. Is it to showboat to his other conservatard friends how much of an epic based capitalist he is?

I've recently inherited my father's house, I held his hand as he was passing.
I hope that one day a son of mine will be close enough to do the same for me

Screencapped for posterity. Its correct. Burn it down.

He's going to give them money, and they will get a comfy job. I'd like to see them survive without his hand outs that he won't disclose

>multigenerational ancestral halls are.. LE BAD
>as soon as possible, you should isolate yourself from your kin
>you WILL pay the jews 50-80% of your income for the privilege of social isolation
If you had raised your children right, the only difference between being of age and living at home and being of age and living in a tiny shitty apartment is that you pay extortionate rent for the latter. If you had raised your children right, they would already be helping with cooking, cleaning, repairs and projects around the house.

Wow gee must be so hard when you dad is a millionaire and propaganda radio host

US culture is one of the only ones where this is acceptable. In many other cultures large extended families live with each other and support each other.

US also throws their elderly in nursing homes because they can't be bothered to take care of their parents when they're elderly, whereas in other cultures you respect your elders and take care of them in their final years.

This. I’ve known a lot of those “working since I was 15” types that had the hook up the whole time. But don’t underestimate their inability to see the nepotism that aided them.

This is true and based, there is no excuse to be an adult and still leeching of your parents when you should be in university or working a job.

More propaganda intended for parents.
A desperate kid that needs to work hard to pay rent is good for the economy.
say nothing of happiness or pursuing ones dreams

Wow, such a brave act to set up your kids to become wagecucks and rentcucks. Fantastic. ZOGmerica uber alles.

Why can't you work or go to school while still living with your parents?

And when this dude gets old, he will be put in a shitty retirement home destined to get smacked around the head by a young nigga who dindonuffin wrong. His sons will never call or visit or even care.

>throws their elderly in nursing homes because they can't be bothered to take care of their parents when they're elderly

Jesus Fucking Christ

You need to be making like $30 an hour just to semi-comfortably rent a place on your own

Cant wait till trad culture collapses.. nobody cares anymore boyos. Women just hoes with multipurpose mouths now

Tldr; fuck'n'go lifestyle, best lifestyle

Attached: 1651778833825.jpg (1024x677, 88.97K)

Why would you limit yourself to opportunities within driving distance of your parents?