Amber Heard is ‘broke’ due to mounting legal fees, lavish spending: sources

nypost.com/2022/06/02/amber-heard-is-broke-due-to-legal-fees-lavish-spending/

>The high-profile court battle with her ex-husband has left the 36-year-old actress hurting for cash, according to sources, including one who also placed the blame on Heard’s past lavish spending, on travel, clothes, gifts and wine.

>Multiple sources said the “Aquaman” star had to switch legal representation and is now relying on her homeowners insurance policy to cover the cost of her current attorneys in the case.

>Depp could still potentially claim the money he was awarded by garnishing his ex-wife’s wages from her two upcoming movies, levy her assets or even seize her house in California’s Yucca Valley, experts told The Post.

>“[Heard] could be subject to this judgment for up to 30 years. If she suddenly had a new infusion of money – that can discovered by [Depp] and pursued,” Turnbull, a founding partner at Turnbull Holcomb & Lemoine, said.

Has there been a more calamitous fall?

Attached: amber lost.jpg (1800x1200, 1.15M)

suicide when?

She's appealing the verdic.
Part2 will be out soon

Lol she knew this was going to happen so she blew a bunch of the divorce money and hid the rest in offshore vehicles

Lets see if eblob muskrat aka captain save a turd hoe saves her

I think this is the first time we've seen actual tears in this bitches eyes

With what money

He's slowly reviving his image so he won't be so petty. Yet. Give it a little time and Amber will start feeling a collection squeeze.

Maybe she shouldn't have been a bitch to Elon Musk when he was simping for her. How retarded can this bitch be

>Depp could still potentially claim the money he was awarded by garnishing his ex-wife’s wages from her two upcoming movies, levy her assets or even seize her house in California’s Yucca Valley, experts told The Post.

Johnny Depp didn’t do it for the money, it doesn’t matter.

Depp should just take the property and whatever other assets she has, it's not like he needs the money. Taking a women's things who has BPD will make her rage and seethe so hard Depp could just sit back and laugh while high on opioids

I can save her

he is a simping cuck, he might actually do it, you never know

typical bitch cunt woman. stupid bed shitting whore. fuck her. you suck amber. when people hear your name or see your face we all picture you squatting on that bed pinching a nasty turd like the white trash prostitute you are. amber turd, that's your name. you should go to the turd store and buy some turds and eat them. maybe if you eat enough turds it will freshen your diarrhea breath. your vagina smells like a fart. your feet are sticky and they smell like butt hole. your tits smell like farts. you have a fart smell in your hair too. go eat some shit and drink pee. you suck shit and i am really happy that you are having a bad time. prepare for your life to be horrible. welcome to the real world, welcome to hell.

Attached: 1653357799884.jpg (657x527, 33.23K)

See her onlyfans @ambershitsthebed

My heart bleeds
The cunt should've thought of that before trying to destroy a man's life with false physical and sexual abuse allegations for no apparent reason other than spite and self promotion.
The evil bitch is lucky not to be in prison or a hospital for criminally insane bunny boilers.with BPD.

I assume she's doubling down with nothing in the pocket

If Amber suddenly texted "i miss u" to Musk there would be walls of text from Musk how he was heartbroken and Amber could 100% get a few milli from Musk.

Even the fucking actors if WB's DCEU s are in financial ruin.

Women are as rich as the men pumping them, she should be more sad about being 36 and childless, than being millions in debt.

>for up to 30 years
Currently hitting the wall
Heard she's ngmi

Attached: rtr3g890-1_3595195.jpg (768x432, 25.63K)

Based