Nz/pol/ - BAD GOYIM RESEARCH CENTER edition

>nzherald.co.nz/nz/christchurch-mosque-shootings-violent-extremism-research-centre-opens-at-victoria-university-of-wellington/TJ5KC3HIQCUALE7Z37WFP6HV3M/
>Ardern said the new research centre would strive to find ways of making New Zealand safer and more inclusive.

>Police Minister Poto Williams disputes 'very strongly' Govt is soft on crime
>newshub.co.nz/home/politics/2022/05/police-minister-poto-williams-disputes-very-strongly-govt-is-soft-on-crime-as-ram-raids-ramp-up-in-auckland.html

Attached: jfajhfa.png (695x735, 418.54K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cairnsnews.org/2019/03/26/mossad-caught-out-in-christchurch-after-quake-kills-secret-agent/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

it's the deceptive doublespeak language where they are not lying. if they say they will make new zealand safer and more inclusive, they are talking about themselves and trojan horses. So they will fortify their position and that will make new zealand "safer" as much as they can "see" it. Whatever you see is not a new zealand you're pocket of resistance that is resisting the road that is paved for you to the crematorium.

What are the odds?

Attached: 1557909840739.png (952x849, 918.61K)

Fuck that little Prick. He's pure fucking evil.

user, headline news and jpg infographs are completely meaningless. Sincerely up you posting quality.
The same amerimuts on Any Forums who believe stuff like this genuinely thought that Hell's pizza was a child trafficking ring in New Zealand

Next time put nzg in the title.

>user, headline news and jpg infographs are completely meaningless. Sincerely up you posting quality.
>t. mossad
Yes images with information are completely meaningless. Like newspapers, books, websites, you know, the only way society disseminates information. I've seen the error of my ways. I shall only post kitty reaction images after today since it's an image board. Thank You kind kike, have an updoot!

Attached: 1573648839405.jpg (628x860, 183.21K)

>Ardern said the new research centre would strive to find ways of making New Zealand safer and more inclusive.
Dumb bitch could have started a research centre on how to have your cake and eat it too.

Attached: diversity study.jpg (1920x1920, 825.49K)

>Mossad caught out in Christchurch after quake kills secret agent

>The operation was interrupted when a van used by a spy cell was crushed by masonry falling from a damaged building, killing one man, it is claimed.

cairnsnews.org/2019/03/26/mossad-caught-out-in-christchurch-after-quake-kills-secret-agent/

Is this a better mossad fren?

Fuck I forgot kitteh

Attached: kitty.jpg (375x559, 13.49K)

Brenton faggot Tarrant was a good goy.

Attached: I Love Jews.jpg (469x546, 94.64K)

How long until they find and research NZG?

wew lad, talk about a day late and a dollar short... When are they doing their cost benefit analysis on buggy whips?

btw his mother is Jewish (not that there's anything wrong with that).

>"There's always the challenges of dealing with those who are, frankly, blow-arses and blowing off and let their stupidity speak for itself, and those who form actual intent that is generally threatening."
So tolerant. So tyrannical.
>"That said, this is the difficulty we have with hate speech laws and the like. Freedom of speech is absolutely critical to liberal democracies and we don't ever want to compromise that," Little said.
What democracy?
>"But so, equally, is the right of minority communities to live at peace and in comfort in the land that they have chosen."
His equality, is treating people differently based on race. The fucking Justice Minister doesn't know that those preventing minority communities lving in peace is themselves!
Andrew Little ladies and gentlemen. Sometimes a Little prick, always a huge cunt.

Attached: little faggot.jpg (710x400, 17.09K)

Fuck Littlebrain
Fuck Blobbertson
and Fuck that horse Arseburn

finds nzg
stuff news
How air fryers have become a far right extremist dog whistle

what i cannot understand, and believe is 100% inexcusable, is that we aotearoans currently do not have a holocaust memorial museum to which we can send all of our school children, so that they can be taught - in no uncertain terms - that which should never be forgotten, lest it be repeated.
>farts loudly, lowers head, inhales.

Now that is a fucking kike, don't even need to early life that creature.

Attached: 1652912457871.jpg (400x400, 27.67K)

hey faggot you missed NZG in the subject

Go to the Waitakere cemetery (biggest in NZ) and the memorial for the holohoax is multiple times bigger than the one for the spanish flu

there is it has its own wing in the war memorial museum auckland

even sub bro knows how to bake an nzg
and hes a burger

coming up next, all council water authorities will have mandatory positions for maori, its not racism unless its for whites I guess

Attached: 2022-06-03_18-56-18.jpg (1482x1076, 524.39K)

had a few too many beers sorry lads

Attached: FTY4sP8XEAERQ_a.jpg (274x182, 10.31K)

Funny how lefties smelled blood in the water with the stupid anti-white-sociology garbage… now the only crap they can “create” is selling feelings

You reckon? Doesn't say anywhere. Best I can do is he was indoctrinated by the usual segment of western universities in the 80's

Attached: 1645522733289.png (347x354, 106.48K)

Don't worry at least you gave it a title (unlike that lad from a few nights back)
Also, evening lads I hate niggers

Attached: voting.png (500x378, 62.26K)

Not any old research centre... A centre of excellence

Attached: C of E.png (414x508, 205.94K)

I am 100% certain that all of you wannabe terrorists are on a watch list.

and why the fuck would i care? the SIS are less equipped than some mobster nigger from Papakura

Good

Attached: 1646198775646m.jpg (1024x941, 77.96K)