Is there any proof that we are not living in a simulated reality?

Is there any proof that we are not living in a simulated reality?

Attached: Double-Slit-Experiment.jpg (800x533, 177.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

magnusvinding.blogspot.com/2015/01/why-simulation-hypothesis-is-almost.html
youtube.com/watch?v=-NXj1og0SYo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>proving a negative

Either we are living in a simulated reality, then there must be a real reality out there housing the simulation. Then it's up to the person positing the theory to demonstrate proof of this real reality, which they can only do by validating the evidence of their senses, thus disproving simulation theory.

Or we are living in real reality.

Personally I think we are living in a simulation because niggers are here, and I could totally see myself making a simulated world and populating with feral ape men for fun.

there is no particle wave duality
it is just waves in particulate

yes even if this is a simulation there must be a core reality and it will have physics

yes:
simulated reality is a psyop

Synchronicity, and how Synchronicity is a function of the Kundalini nervous system activation, this is where the religious concept of miracles comes from,

>there is no particle wave duality
>it is just waves in particulate

there are no waves and no particles, just wavicles

Attached: 1625149909479.jpg (1080x1079, 86.68K)

A classical world where every particle has a precise position and momentum like a billiard ball can't be simulated on any kind of realistic computer
One problem is chaos theory, which ends up meaning that if you want to predict where a particle is after 10 seconds (in a complex interacting system), the computational effort needed grows exponentially with the precision of the result
The other problem is that if atoms could be arranged arbitrarily in continuous space, a small object could encode an unlimited amount of information
Imagine I take all the information in the world and code it as some binary string, 0110001... .
Now I take a rod and cut it so that the exact length of the rod is 0.0110001... meters
Or I just take two atoms and separate them by that exact distance
Quantum theory does solve these problems

You are in course my friend, this is just proof that everything takes all paths until observed. Electromagnetism and how it's path is unknown until the universal refresh rate of c reaches the shortest point would be proof you are living in a universe with a structure that was built with a mind like yours.

yes of course there is

yesterday i went to sit on the toilet seat and sat on my balls, it hurt, i felt pain, hence this is the real reality.

you cannot refute this, try, you will lose.

>finite
sure
>discrete
sure
>incalculable
doubt

it could be so different that you could sit there thinking of new ideas for 10,000 years and not think of it even by accident

Well in one quantum reality you would think if it first then have a stroke and die before you can tell anyone.

Ha.

If you guys want a real mind blower look up the quantum eraser aka delayed choice experiment.

What does it really matter?
You either drink your own piss or you do not drink your own puss.
There's only two kinds of people here.

I, for one, happen to be counted amongst the non-piss drinking crowd.

>Personally I think we are living in a simulation because niggers are here, and I could totally see myself making a simulated world and populating with feral ape men for fun.

It's comforting to know I'm not only one who feels this way

Attached: gorilla beating chest.jpg (637x501, 80.94K)

Ok so, records. There's no reason they should work.

You seriously mean to tell me a needle moving across a corduroy grooved flat piece of vinyl magically plays music and recreates rock and roll simply by what, recreating an elaborate sequence of frequencies that somehow are magically all stored on the pancake vinyl?

Computers. Don't even get me started on computers. Grains of sand, through space magic, can make Rush perform live via Youtube. Fuck off.

Simulation.

Attached: 0f98ab64e0e16de1736f41e808e679a1.jpg (288x288, 44.51K)

Double slit experiment reveals exactly the same results as most video game engines do, btw. For efficiency, don't calculate minor things if the player isn't looking at them.

>simulated reality
>it's not real
>nothing matters
>just upload yourself meatbag
that's what this nonsense is.
nothing about the double slit experiment gives anybody a reason to leap to pointless solipsistic theories like "muh simulation"

its retarded midwittery.

>lmao starryeyed capecuck missed the fucking point

One argument against the simulation hypothesis is that we would be living in a utopia is this reality were simulated. If the creators of the simulation are utilitarians, there's no reason why they would create a reality as shitty as this one.

magnusvinding.blogspot.com/2015/01/why-simulation-hypothesis-is-almost.html

>As a general matter, speculations about a world beyond, or behind, our own are bound to be highly speculative. Because, first, we do not know whether such a world exists, and, second, even if it does, many things we know from the world we observe cannot necessarily be applied to say anything about other worlds. This is one reason to seriously doubt the simulation hypothesis: it rests on the assumption that the world in which the simulation is supposed to take place is much like our own, and given the vast space of possible simulations, this seems fantastically unlikely. So, strangely, if we accept the hypothesis that we are living in a simulation, the purported basis of the simulation hypothesis itself seems of questionable validity, and that is rarely a good sign for a hypothesis – when it seems to pull the rug under its own feet.

>There are better reasons to doubt that we should be living in a simulation, though. For the simulation hypothesis also rests upon the assumption that we will one day be running realistic simulations of our past. Yet just how likely is it that we, ourselves and our descendants, will run such functional, conscious copies of our own past? This is finally a question that does not borderline on the extremely esoteric, as it relates directly, and exclusively, to the world we know and can know, and we should therefore – unlike when it comes to answering the question about whether a world wherein our world is simulated would resemble our world the slightest – at least be able to provide some sort of hint as to what the answer to this question might be.

Attached: pleasure intrinsic good.jpg (857x1202, 145.03K)

P A R T Y W A V E S

Attached: 1648103257474.gif (700x427, 3.74M)

This is proof that it ***is*** a simulation... No?

One argument for why we might be in a simulation is that our position in the universe seems to be uniquely positioned to influence the far future. We just happen to exist as humans in first world nations, at a time just before the technological singularity and colonization of the universe.

youtube.com/watch?v=-NXj1og0SYo

Attached: simmap.jpg (2834x5102, 2.29M)

Attached: terry davis info.png (3005x3576, 1.18M)

King Terry lives in death