India

So India bros tell me more about this guy and the political implications of his death.

And if that doesnt interest you talk shit on Pakistan or muslims or Indias role in the Russo Ukraine war.

I pretty much want to get indians and other south asian opinions on political or semi political events. And i hope to get some banter in the process.

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 5.7K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6xoB4ZiKKn0
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

India bros how do you feel about Jews raping children and engaging in unethical organ trafficking?

There you go, good question id like to know that as well. Whats the average Indian or Pakistani's view on Jews. Has India that you know of experienced first hand Jews doing bad shit in your country.

like any sane person would, fuck kikes.
our country is getting jew'd like any other.
they tried to erase the history of indus valley civilization, and they achieved it but ultimately failed.
as for the current events, we've been getting fucked by them and their puppets for last 70 years, but things are changing and it's causing much butthurt in the jew anus.
you yourself might've noticed that the image of our country has changed over the past few years.
>first hand Jews doing bad shit in your country
as for this, can't say I have we have a Jewish minority but they're assimilated, honest people from what I can tell.

Nice songs.
Fucked with gangsters and found out.
No political implementation there are millions to replace him.

India wanted Pakistan completely defanged but western whore nations including the nordic peace fuckers and Ukraine kept supplying arams to them even at discounts nordic.
So we don't give a fuck about western Europe and want Russia to prevail over them.
We are pretending to be western leaning only for economic reasons but im reality we are russian leaning. Relations with US depends on chinese actions and if they stop f with us in north we have no need of USA.
We want top position for ourselves all the actions lead to same goal doesn't matter what other people think about us.
My goal is to have western servant to make them clean my toilet everyday.
We all South asians hate each other but we hate westoids more. For eg a Pakistani banging underage girls in Britain bring smile to my face.
Muslim immigrants and destruction of western society are are things which i like happen in future.

Jews are not responsible for globohomo and faggotry. Christcucks have habit of blaming jews for their own created problems.

Canadian Khalistani Koolies killed him

Majority of people don't even know there is even a community called jews in india.
Mudslims are the one who always in the mainstream because they act both like niggers and jews

I would say white Canadians should rid out of Brampton.
its parasitic shitthole completely taken over by separatist towelhead poonjabis dangerous for both whites and indians here in india. Every poonjabi goes to Brampton for free gibs and then spread his legs across Canada.

What a fake ass faggot, good riddance

there is like gang wars going on punjab
gangster shit i don't know more

also punjabi women are whores

He was the goat Punjabis rapper
Ask Sikhs not Indians
Hindus won’t tell the truth and call Sikhs names out of pure jealousy

You do know the pakis beat you with cricket bats here and a lot of you flip flop to muslim for safety kek

Do many Indians support Israel? I remember that last year, Indians on Twitter supported Israel and were desperate for Netanyahu to notice them.

Attached: E1kpZD-WYAI_Zyg.jpg (754x1200, 148.74K)

He made it in Canada
Is a Punjabi Sikh
Indian Hindus have very little to do with him
They will screech in here because they are incels

Attached: chcfaewxm5r31.jpg (490x604, 63.21K)

What pajeet region eats solid food? When I visited Bombay everyone had a weak jawline and mindset from eating mush all their life.

He made bangers and predicted his own death just like Tupac who was his idol
It’s fucking weird
youtu.be/6xoB4ZiKKn0

More people came to his funeral then Gandhi as well

White Canadians and Hindus talk shit online
Both groups are pussies that’s why

I have a better jawline then you lol
T Sikh

Shobha Nehru is a jew. They will always try to subvert by putting their Esther in every power structure.

Post that jawline

Don’t care man I don’t want you to like me because I think you people are a joke
Any non white in Canada is cool though
I like whites who still have some culture

I'm convinced most Canadian flags are Sikh now

indian knowledge of israel is limited to them owning muslims and invading their homeland unabashed. power fantasies, if you know what i'm saying.

Lol nope , it’s glorious though . I’m hot
Being good looking has nothing to do with race
It’s rare in all races , I’m just blessed

Pajeets support Israel because they hate muslims more. This is how multiculturalism work in the real world

and what's your excuse for an entire culture shitting in the streets?

Only some Hindu fanatics do that
Most hindus are on side of Palestine
Sikhs are all in for Palestine
Muslims obviously

Stop leeching off our welfare systems and If you did care you would back to Ind/Pak for your Khalistan movement. We don't need NDP Singh, we need Cons to save Canada from people like you

Nope if that was true Canadian posts wouldn’t suck so much

ਦਿਲ ਦਾ ਨਹੀਂ ਮਾੜਾ

>saying that to a german
shave your beard first, judi.

You are a recent immigrant and my senpai has been here for generations
I pay thousand in taxes every year to feed you chicken tendies and so you can shit post
You shouldn’t have come to Canada if you didn’t want to live around other races
Stop larping and get a job