Prepping under a European context

How are you fags prepping for the incoming social collapse that will start around August?

What sort of food and other goods are you buying?

Given that guns are illegal, what's your plan for solving your security independence dilemma?

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-070952_Chrome.jpg (971x1300, 766.34K)

>China and India combined dump 90% of the worlds plastic waste into the ocean
>Literally just throw all garbage in the river
>The rest comes from plastic fishing nets and line, dumped typically by Chinese fishing boats, who are literally stealing our fish. They don't consider this "garbage" for most official statistics, because it would hurt our fishermen too.
>You white man are the plastic problem, no forks for you!

i've been stocking up on fuels used for camping cooking stove, water purifiers, candles, batteries, medicine, and dry storage food staples in mylar bags. I've got enough of everything for one year. I figure that plus whatever rationing they put in place should be alright for me. also im a canadian citizen so can fuck off if shit gets truly out of hand

What if I told you "recycling" was never to save the planet but instead a western corporate response to China complaining that western garbage, which China buys to repurpose, was not separated. We literally did it to make garbage sorting easier for them. Think about that tonight.

Clamping down diesel and petrol fuel when you can make it out of waste plastics in a domestic pyrolosis chamber is the biggest con.
Even with the push for EVs, the fuel from plastics alone could be used in generating electricity locally.

There are entire continents of waste plastics floating in the oceans that could be repurposed for fuel, yet retards think that the only oil we can use has to come out of some OPEC or RF ground swell.

Leave Europe. Join China/India and any other of the 135 countries that aren't retarded.

>Leave the homeland of your people
>Become a homeless vagrant and parasitise others' homelands
>Be rootless, be ruthless
Ok psycho-kike. KYS.

>what's your plan for solving your security independence dilemma?
I don't even lock with keys my front door when I go out, just push it closed. What fucking security dilemma do you have in Germany? Larper

Lol, I thought we were going be talking about pepper spray and slingshots not recycling and moving to India

You fucking retard, we're going to go into a literal depression with a collapse of the fucking food supply chain globally and you wonder what fucking security dilemma im talking about.

It must be a very stress free existence that which you lead with such painfully average intelligence.

yes sure, the world will collapse, just two more months, trust the plan.
Worst that will happen is you'll pay a euro more for your bread, there are no food shortages in the first world and certainly no gangs of hungry desperate people judging by the amount of fattoids.
Stop larping

So they’re gonna ban condoms too right?

Luigi, it's not only food, it's everything but food is the most important part of it. I think your people are worth preserving bro, at least make sure your grandma and grandpa have whatever mess they need for several months. I beg you.

Having said that, if you do not see what is coming and the generalized fucking catastrophe that will begin this year and continue for two or three more years, you're being very stupid then.

>Any Forums loves microplastics now
what happened

giving no fucks about the enviroment is associated with the "right", and Any Forums just accepts a readily made set of beliefs

Basic hand tools, food, own a farm, diesel, a collection of ball bearings (cheap now, difficult to obtain once supply chains crumble), basic clothing, rifles, ammo, steel wire, ect.

Single use plastics are one of the most jewish tricks ever forced down our throats

Attached: 1639006956930.png (614x858, 1.04M)

>pic
thats not a bad idea
Years ago people used glass, steel and wood for their bottles, utensils, packages, boxes, dishes and every other stuff and were perfectly fine
Plastic is a cancer and I'm happy this faggot is about to be banned

Correct

Board is apparently full of tards
Slingshots for pigeon hunting and dry meat should secure the meat supply

Why do you fags keep moving the goalpost on the “inevitable collapse”? That shit is never going to happen because we are in a simulation.

Based the petroleum jews which send troops to die in middle east tricked everyone to abandoned fucking tin cans, aluminum cans, and fucking glass containers.

Correct
I don't
Fuck niggers, fuck plastics, fuck kikes and fuck fags who destroy forests

We should care about the environment but climate change is fake and gay

>Leaf posts are always retarded it seems
Consoomerfags like you are the problem, stop consuming and China will stop producing dumbass

Attached: Screenshot_2022-06-03-14-05-18-320_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x2400, 601.83K)

How does this work out? When I was in europe I noticed that plastic water bottles were in use way, way, way more than the US does. It's not like you have water fountains everywhere or filtered refilling stations for reusable bottles.