Muslim Birthrates will take over Europe

>Muslim Birthrates will take over Europe

Meanwhile im a 25 years Incel manlet from Iraq who plays Hentai visual novels

Attached: pZqeFqa6bm-4.png (300x250, 28.54K)

Jews rape kids. You could help spread awareness to protect the future from jewish rape

lol OP even with your kind becoming the majority you still won’t get a GF

Attached: 32E31BBE-CD79-4453-9ADF-0A7F7579C3F9.jpg (1170x650, 289.28K)

c-can I check the hentai? :B

How did you get into Germany?

Just go with the Muslim pack of arabniggers in your neighborhood and sexually harass german women. They get dripping wet from it.

Attached: 166803552604.webm (236x426, 1.41M)

How about you stop being a degenerate and go to your local masjid five times a day

Don't you have a muslim community that can hook you up with a wife? I thought that was what you guys do.

based

Flag checks out, too many sub humans in Europe, it's over

>from Iraq
There's your problem. Seriously, think how easy it might possibly be to marry someone....anyone....in Iraq. If you yourself are already Iraqi.
Its like God made a whole civilization for you.
Over there.

true cant you just do an arranged marriage? half the arabs I know got their wives this way. This Algerian guy i worked with was an overweight baldcel manlet that wore a toupee at 24 years of age, totally lacked confidence. he woudl have been a complete incel had he lived by western rules. But all of a sudden he returns from algeria with a hot young wife, put in place by his family.
literally state mandated girlfriends

>Dressed like whores
>Treated like whores
>Gets upset
Huh?

You have to go back Ahmed. Shitskins don't belong in the west

Based Mohammad.

It is Allah's will. Inshallah

Knowing this, don't you think you'd be better off in your home country?

im not an arab

They take the wife and go live in Germany/the west still, with all the benefits that provides, obviously.

At least your Internet is faster now.

Snowniggers don't belong anywhere outside of rooms with computers that run shitty mmorpgs 24/7

Are you a shiah dog?