Circumcision

>sit my parents down to talk about my circumcision
>my dad is also circumcised
>try to approach the subject from a neutral, non-emotional stance to best get through to them
>explain to them that there are no health benefits to circumcision
>explain why the foreskin is incredibly important for health and sex
>explain that Christians are not supposed to be circumcised (Galatians 5)
>explain that modern circumcision is nothing like the Covenant of Abraham anyways (which only removes the tip of the foreskin)
>explain how the hospital systems profits from it by billing Medicaid and selling the foreskin
>explain that the circumcision is evil and one of the worst things you can do to a newborn
>they agree

>”Wow OP, that’s very interesting. I guess we should make sure no one else in the family gets circumcised”
Not even a fucking sorry for permanently mutilating my dick.
They’re acting like I just told them a fun fact like “elephants can’t jump” or something.

Fuck my retard BurgerBoomer parents. I wish I was never born.

Attached: 0C0AC4FE-0B00-44A6-97DD-2D056570E1A5.jpg (1125x625, 324.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

foregen.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Jews rape children with circumcision

Attached: Capture.jpg (662x810, 135.34K)

o stop. youre acting like a women. youve achieved a better outcome than most of us dude.

>might
>although rare
>while avoidable
>etc. etc.
Just lol.
I can’t believe a whole generation of American parents fell for this shit.

Attached: 7B4C1DFE-0EF6-412D-B70A-801222E6AFA8.jpg (1125x568, 467.22K)

You wouldn't know what to do with an apology even if you got it. You have a chip on your shoulder, and expect to dominate your parents with "facts and logic." You've got a weird hangup about your dick from the Internet, and now want to fight for your human rights with your own parents like a sperg. Your parents did you a favor by not apologizing to you.
>t. uncircumcised user

Elephants can’t jump?? What else have I been missing?!

Guess whos black and still has his foreskin : )

Attached: 1650864360077.gif (403x449, 3.02M)

foregen.org/
foregen.org/
foregen.org/

Attached: 1652413623994.jpg (600x582, 77.6K)

sue them pussy

LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN BROTHER
GOD MADE MAN IN HIS OWN IMAGE, SO THAT MEANS YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO KEEP YOUR FORESKIN BECAUSE IF YOU WERENT SUPPOSED TO HAVE IT, YOU WOULDNT BE BORN WITH IT BROTHER.
YOUR LITTLE HULKSTER NEEDS TO BE IN TACT DUDE, OTHERWISE YOU'VE BEEN MARKED BY THE JEWS - DONT LISTEN TO THESE KIKE DOCTORS THAT TRY AND TELL YOUR DIFFERENT DUDE. THEY ARE SELLING YOUR FORESKIN AND ABORTION PARTS TO PHARMACEUTICAL AND BEAUTY PRODUCT BROTHER

SO LISTEN UP HULKAMANIACS, WHEN SOMEONE TRYS TO GIVE YOU THE SNIP, YOU TELL THAT KIKE TO TAKE A HIKE DUDE
-HH

Attached: bruddas.jpg (641x530, 55.85K)

Might be safe and effectieve goy!

dont think you can unless its botched. we have to change it to we are all botched and even then you can prolly only get it done in early adulted cause statute of limitations

Ignore these threads

Probably unit 8200 sex pervert kikes that can't stop thinking about their fucking penises or something

Absolutely degenerate, DOWNVOTE

>”Wow OP, that’s very interesting. I guess we should make sure no one else in the family gets circumcised”
That was my dad's reaction.

My mom just appealed to authority, then social norms, then said it was in my best interest because I would've ended up doing it later, then she got pissed off at me for even bringing it up.

Attached: hitler-what.png (624x658, 689.65K)

Elephants can't jump?!?!

Attached: 4801A8B8-58B9-4718-8E2B-22C42EA05866.png (300x300, 101.34K)

>My mom just appealed to authority, then social norms, then said it was in my best interest because I would've ended up doing it later, then she got pissed off at me for even bringing it up.
My mom agreed more than my dad.

She’s an uberReplubitard naturalpathic quack who hates the medical industry.
>never vaccinated
>refused the Oxytocin medication during labor
>refused to let the nurses early clamp the umbilical cord
>breastfed
>no vaccines
>never even saw a doctor till I was like fucking 12
Yet for some fucking reason the one thing she budged on was fucking circumcision.

I would take a million fucking vaccines for my foreskin back. Fuck you mom.

Attached: C8C1A0CD-2D80-4A1C-BE1E-8B9039252361.jpg (995x988, 725.14K)

congragulations, you found out your parents are mindless cattle like most americans. be glad you figured it out.

Dad "wow son thanks for talking to your mother and i about dicks"

You have to understand that it's human nature to refuse to admit your mistake, especially a permanent one where you mutilated your own kid. The only thing to do is move on and not do it to your kids, and tell them to not do it to theirs.

You should cut your eyelids out. In case your eyelids get infected.

Well ideally we’d do more than that and get it banned nationwide, or at least publicize the facts about it. But I don’t know how to do that, and it will come up against a powerful and well-funded Jewish lobbying effort.

In the meantime, buy something like this foreskinrestore.com/main.html and start tugging, it’s a long and slow process but can abate some of the damage

>The only thing to do is move on and not do it to your kids, and tell them to not do it to theirs.
I love when Burgertards give the whole
>break the cycle
Cope.

Not cutting off your son’s dick is not a victory. It’s the bare minimum.
The whole world thinks you’re fucking weird. Your ancestors think you’re weird. Your descendants will look back and think you were fucking weird.
Nobody else has this problem. You’re alone in your meaningless struggle.

You were born in the one place on Earth in the one time in history where this shit was considered normal, and it barely made it 70 years. Not even a full lifetime.

Only 40% of infants are being circumcised now, and less every year.
The social experiment is over. The rest of the world will keep turning while you spaz about your mutant penis.

You are the 1%. The vast majority of men who have walked this Earth never had to worry about someone cutting up their dick when they were born.
You were destined to rope.

Attached: 0AD8D994-407B-49CF-B695-7F0F7683178E.jpg (1125x651, 156.59K)

Attached: 1645064337110.jpg (736x500, 88.71K)

Based Hulk

Do you honestly think that you're going to make a dent in this? It's a ritual genital mutilation doubling as a humiliation ritual where they often are able to freely take and then sell these foreskins. And they've convinced nearly the entirety of the US that this is good and necessary. This doesn't stop from informing the public, for the reason that I listed in my last post. This can only stop from something serious. They would never give an inch on this ritual. It keeps too many of them alive and powerful.

weird faggot, be glad they agreed with you, even if they just wanted you to stop talking about your dick. stupid faggot

Also the subreddit for restoring is a pretty good resource for discussion of different techniques and devices.
r eddit.com/r/restoringdick/