This is embarrassing, America

Attached: 1558971137664.jpg (1169x1068, 166.58K)

You are a jew with a large nose.

This... is bad?

Quick Bruce, we need to get our guns back!!

Jew political, funding and voting data:

What a cut rate organization. They can't even spell ongoing right.
Opinion discarded.

Good, I don't want faggot e*ropeans coming over here. I hope this makes the m*xicans go home too.

The premier virtue-signaling organization

Nobody cares. We don't want you here. Stay out, pussy. The ATF is doing ritual sacrifice and I have to read your faggot tweets about it.

I've lived 33 years in America (currently and for the past 7 years in a violent blue city) and never once have I heard a shot fired in anger.

Amnesty rapes kids

>rampant
niggers doing nigger things. what can you do.

Reported as SPAM. Fucking ZOGbots everywhere!

Attached: 1654208959875.jpg (650x366, 50.13K)

Travelers and immigrants should know america is extremely violent and death is almost certain
Immigrants should probably flee for their home nations asap

I was gonna say this was based because it causes shitskins to consider not immigrating here; but then I remembered most shitskins that come here are ESL illiterate retards; and Jewish NGOs and blue state governments spend millions tossing gibs at them to come here no matter what anybody says.

Liberal orgnizations are doing their part to get guns banned. It is not surprising.

I don't go outside for fear of rampant lightning strikes.

No early life needed
> Peter Benenson (born Peter James Henry Solomon; 31 July 1921 – 25 February 2005) was a British lawyer, human rights activist and the founder of human rights group Amnesty International (AI).

Fake tweet. OP is, as usual, a faggot.

Don't come here then. Fuck off we're full

Good. I hope you niggers don't come to America.

>Warning: You are entering high nigger area. Exercise extreme caution!
Holy shit this is a great idea. Can we start putting up signs as well?

Attached: 1565178178765.gif (619x350, 2.15M)

good
stay out niggers

Attached: 47588339329484.png (671x750, 831.45K)

It's a fake tweet you still fell for despite the misspelling. That's really retarded.

good stop coming here

For it to be embarrassing it would require that we care what they think about us.