I hope you chuds are happy, this is the end of ontario

I hope you chuds are happy, this is the end of ontario.

Attached: 284506939_478599110703666_5642879610585415747_n.jpg (640x502, 62.74K)

Ontario will survive for a few more years before the shitlibs get in and destroy it.

based. fuck ontario, I hope it gets nuked by russia and china simultaneously.
but why is this faggot complaining? he got a blue liberal premier...

Attached: Presentation1.png (1280x720, 1.9M)

It's all too predictable. It's his second term. That means everything is his fault. Ford will become literally Hitler by this summer. Get ready

>ford
>become hitler
as if his vaxports and masks and gayness and fatness weren't enough to already warrant that.
doesn't matter, there is nothing that can ever be done to rectify the hideous diversity-infested eyesore lying between Quebec and Manitoba

Quebec and Manitoba are just as bad if not worse. I say worse because Winnipeg is basically Manitoba the city, and its full of Injun degenerates worse than American cities have niggers. Quebec is full of Niggers and french speaking Arabics.

There's no winning in Canada. Unironically Doug Ford is prohbably the closest thing well ever get to conservatism ever again in this country, and all he could talk about tonight was how proud he was to fill his party with niggers, gays and asians

what happened i dont follow canada politics

Crack is no longer whack

user, I am referring to the physical ugliness of Ontario. It fucking disgusts me how abhorrent Ontario is. Thousands of miles of swamps and garbage.
A place like that can never be great.
Alberta is objectively better in every way.

kathleen was worst in a long time, possibly ever. ford is retard that does what globohomo tells him, but no one can fuck up as bad as previous government. holy fuck they lost literally every single liberal seat in the entire province over it. fucking electricty transportation fees and other insanity added to bills and corruption and so on. all gonna collapse in next decade, so doesnt matter who gets in though.

>Alberta is objectively better in every way.
Alberta is kind of shitty man. Other than your economy its just redneck alcoholics and people that are only smart enough to work in trades, Mountains get very boring without water to accent them.

I like swamps, valleys and rivers. Just my thing I guess.

Sounds like you haven't been in rural Ontario. Eastern small towns outside of the GTA to Quebec are nice. It's also beautiful up to Algonquin and beyond. Then there's the untouched wilderness of the further North. Just have to get out of the city

>you should totally make important decisions no matter how uninformed you are

I don't give enough of a shit about Canada to have a clue what he's talking about but if a bluecheck with a hohol flag is whining I'm going to assume it's somewhat positive.

a middle of the road politician that is fat as fuck and is the leader of the conservative in name only party has a big w in the most important province/state in canada. Leftists think of him like the canadian trump but hes not even close, but still funny to watch the leftists get upset

Outside of the GTA Ontario is pretty good. The last two years really hit the small towns and rural areas with housing inflation, but I would choose rural Ontario over anywhere in Canada, and I've lived in like 4 different parts of Canada

The only good thing about kikeservatives winning elections is liberals seething.

Not like Ford is good for anything else.

thanks for the qrd user

Yeah Alberta is terrible never come over here we have enough migrants and faggots we don't need the Ontario equivalent

I'm in NWT now and I'm desperate to get back. I was in a part of Ontario that was rural but is priced out now being on the Eastern edge of the GTA. I'd go back to Orillia. Hell, even Peterborough. Nothing is as remote as where I am now, so fuck it. Only problem is work.

I've spent a lot of time around Calgary and Red Deer (fuck Edmonton). It's nice until it isn't there. You feel trapped. Driving into Calgary in the middle of the winter the place looks like a lit up hive. Something you'd expect in Russia.

I strangely want to live in Yukon or NWT. I really like Virginia Falls and wish I lived even 3 hours within range of it.

Chuds around the world celebrate at your seethe

Attached: IMG_0010.jpg (427x475, 67.46K)

I only moved to Alberta for white people and the beef. So far it's amazing.

>Virginia Falls
>within 3 hours

lol, you mean a three hour flight (at probably $2k) from Fort Simpson, the Indigenous armpit prone to flooding with no jobs? Keep dreaming. It's beautiful, but you've either got to go full native or be rich.

Go to Yukon. NWT is all kinds of fucked up. Weak politics that cave to Indigenous groups (who do very well here, no reserves), yippies and leftists. Plus it's colder than fuck and has a lot of tundra. White men need forests.