>instead of 3 meals a day, or 1 meal per day
>eat every other day
>Save money on food
>Ironically more energy than before
>Eat some fruit and chicken.

>tell coworkers
>"Isn't that unhealthy user?"
>Get more work done than him anyways

Jews want you dependent. I literally have no hunger anymore. I have lost 20 kg in 3 months. Take the fasting pill. THEY DON'T ADVERISTISE IT BECAUSE THERE'S NO MONEY IN IT.

Attached: gc6.jpg (868x754, 57.75K)

Only works if you are trying to lose weight.
I need to gain weight.

Same here. I fast for one day. Then eat two meals next day. Then a food buffet day 3. Then back to nothing again. Fasting works even with high metab.

The jew hates me.

we figured this out like 1400 years ago retard

Based.

>YOU HAVEN'T EATEN IN 8 HOURS??? THAT'S UNHEALTHY, YOU'RE IN STARVATION MODE

Attached: 750px-ETBsoyjak.png (750x750, 22.6K)

>Everything has been obscured
>Americans now drink more corn syrup than water, eat more than goes out.
>Buy 1 gorllion food supplements, nutrifat, alt foods, etc, thinking it will change anything.
>Fasting is ignored because there is no money in telling to suck up and just not eat.
>Forcing Amerigolems would anger a food fraction of them to revolt.

*good
>Food
that was a good mistake, kek

Heres a cheap Spritzer!

Attached: 1622433609233.png (918x686, 489.27K)

I was fasting for a few months only eating a small meal every other day because I was dirt fucking poor. I ended up losing 60lbs in 2 months

Nah CICO still applies. If you average a surplus for the week you'll still put on weight.
Could be muscle if you lift, may even see a slight increase from the more optimal hormones from fasting.

Orthodox Christians fast twice a week. This and many more reasons prove it is the true Church.

That's what I do. Had 4 bratwurst with sauerkraut and blended up 10 raw eggs with oj and kale and distilled water...still not enough to gain muscle even though I bench pressed my bodyweight the other day, 200lb. Just trying to slim down so it's hard to eat so much even if it's only 1 meal a day.

If you are growing up eat as much as you can just not junk food.

Just gonna go all liquid. It's the only way. 7 raw eggs with oj and kale, 7 raw eggs with 4 scoops whey and almond milk

I was down 11 lbs in 36 hours fasting with snake juice. And I was barely 15 lbs overweight. It’s not just water weight I lost inches off my stomach. 3 day fast is optimal but I couldn’t make it because I kept lifting heavy and my body about to eat muscle. Back to one huge protein meal/day staying full keto till the elusive 6 pack makes its first appearance since I was 12.

Attached: 8DD43F8B-DF24-46A0-8F71-9B9ACAFCFAB0.jpg (4032x3024, 1.49M)

when I was trying to gain weight I did a one day fast and felt like an ascended being whenever I woke up
Very conflicting lol

humans did evolve where they wouldn't eat for days due to scarcity of food, and then when they killed a deer or whatever they would have a giant feast. I wonder if we are evolved to thrive under those circumstances

How do they do it?

That will be my beefmaxx build, 220 lbs. Then I'll cut and do a water fast with snake juice and apple cider, probably won't have much bodyfat to cut though since I'll be liquid only. I've been Chubb for awhile though so this subcutaneous fat may take awhile to leave my system

Indeed, a good question user.

King. the six pack is the holy grail of fitness
Feels so shit having all this muscle and having a layer of fat right over it like pan of lasagna

I found it’s easier to fast all day then before for the one big nightly meal to hit a aggressive weight work out at five or 6 PM, eat half of a protein mega meal, Let it digest for an hour or two and then finish the other half of the protein mega meal then work out cardio after to burn any carbs/calories in the meal. So far I’ve been able to recover from the crazy weight workouts and stay completely jacked on the one meal a day diet, and I’m making gains as well.

Fasting is the only thing most religions agreed upon. It is unironically good for you.

Kills cancers too, starves them of glucose from the lack of carbs intake. It’s my suspicion that chemo really only works because it reduces appetite and suppresses glucose via no carb input.

That sounds perfect for gaining without having to cut. I might have my lifting session earlier though because I get off work at 3 and I read that it takes 6 hours for your muscles to recover from lifting so I might have to eat at 5 and then have a run at 9

I'm going to try this and use apple cider vinegar too, maybe even fast for 3 or 7 days. I have a lot of fat.

Snake diet
Snake juice
Drink your salts you won't get headaches on those 72s

>inflation, high grocery store prices? No idea what you're on about mate. I only eat one meal every 2 days

Attached: 1654217148090m.jpg (1024x1014, 60.59K)

You VILL fast then eat ze bugs.

ze great famine is coming

Attached: Darth Klaus Schwab.jpg (500x500, 123.38K)