Politics are dead

Trump ended public political discourse amongst normies.
Since he left office, no one talks politics in public.
When is the last time someone brought up politics at work to you?
Anyone else notice this?
What happened?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 11.01.44 PM.png (810x547, 723.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/329899399
npr.org/2019/12/11/787176743/trump-to-sign-order-against-anti-semitism-at-colleges-worrying-free-speech-advoc
bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48656431
aljazeera.com/news/2018/9/10/trump-administration-announces-closure-of-washington-plo-office
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_peace_plan
youtube.com/watch?v=CBlChsxkeak
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

normies talk about politics all the fucking time now what are you on about

Trump flushed America down the toilet

>Trump ended public political discourse amongst normies.
That was a good thing.

Attached: antisem trump.jpg (1462x1302, 408.79K)

Jew political, funding and voting data:

philosemitism =/= antisemitism
You are not a victim because Trump sucked your dick too hard in public.

>work

Attached: 1619668467252.jpg (960x705, 57.47K)

You're retarded. Trump was a victim of the real power in this country.

Normies talk politics all the time. They parrot the bullshit they're fed as if it's original thought.

what was the last current thing you heard a co worker talk about?
describe the interaction in detail.
greentext if you aren't a newfag.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 11.08.54 PM.png (679x678, 481.86K)

>What happened?
Jews saw nationalism rising (thanks in very large part to Trump), which threatened globalism. Thus, Trump became the new Hitler and everyone that opposed leftism also became Hitler.

Attached: antisemitic.jpg (750x694, 139.33K)

>Trump was a victim

Attached: 1635159182124.jpg (871x653, 55.01K)

Well for example I work with a lot of military folks and they talk about how shit Joe Biden is all the time and recently how retarded it is that we're sending money to Ukraine while our gas prices go up. These types of conversations happen all the time, how often do you leave your room?

>everyone that opposed leftism also became Hitler
The holocaust is the narrative used to demonize the right. It is the left's new religion. As the central piece in the post-WW2 new world order, the holocaust is instrumental in the creation of the of left's new religion where whiteness became the original sin, Hitler the Devil, right-wing politics demonic, racism the greatest evil, jews the gods and the destruction of Western culture the ultimate redemption.

It was a very clever way to enslave an entire group of people without them even noticing.

Some jews died in WW2. Some jews (rightfully, just like US Japanese were) were held in camps in WW2. Some jews starved in camps in WW2. Jews were not gassed by the millions. There were no 'extermination camps'. There was no systematic effort to exterminate all jews by the Germans. There was no 6 gorillion. Jews in camps had typhus and camps were de-loused with Zyklon B just like people, ships, and warehouses were all over the world.

The Germans were blockaded and starving. Therefore their prisoners starved as well. The combination of typhus and starvation due to the blockade and 24/7 nationwide bombings cutting supply lines and crippling the nation resulted in a lot of prisoners dying. In order to decrease the rate of typhus infection the bodies of the dead were burned, just as the allies did when they captured the camps. The concentration camps and deaths of some jews (likely around 300,000 maximum) was real. The 'holocaust' is an event GREATLY exaggerated in order to increase jew political power and their ability to manipulate others to their benefit post-WW2. Thus, it should be labeled the 'holohoax'.

The absolute must-know jew, Weimar, WW2 and holohoax redpills:

You have no idea what the power structure is here, do you? Trump was powerless against the jews and elites. The power concentrated in Washington does not want you to have power, or even a voice, unless you're repeating what they say. You are a slave.

Attached: education take over.jpg (2473x874, 554.88K)

It's pretty much back to what it was in the pre-ORANGE MAN BAD era.
Sure there was plenty of talk between 9/11 and the end of the blowing-shit-up in Iraq phase but that was with a war going on.

His supporters don't live in the real world anymore. On some level they know that.

>Trump was powerless against the jews and elites.
Trump chose to move the capital of Israel to Jerusalem

i work with all liberals
they don't talk openly about politics anymore
they stopped a few months ago
they used to talk about it non fucking stop

Political show. Arranged by the jews to demonstrate how much power they have over the president of the united states. How dumb are you?

trump is a nigger dictator

he will do well in africa

should be deported there

Lmao
npr.org/2019/12/11/787176743/trump-to-sign-order-against-anti-semitism-at-colleges-worrying-free-speech-advoc

Attached: Screenshot_20220602_231538.jpg (1080x1573, 344.7K)

Nobody talks about it because biden is a massive fuckup. With orange man they could talk shit but gas was 2.50 and you got a pay raise. Now. Everyone knows who the real fuckup is.

My liberal friends still mention trump once in a while. I just respond with how bad biden or Kamala is. They usually shut up after that. Wonder what their reaction would be if they found out my power level

Would you talk about sportsball if you knew it was all rigged?

>still kvetching about Trump in 2022
Trump scared the shit out of these kikes.

Attached: 38 billion.jpg (976x2241, 424.62K)

Attached: 36437824658.png (891x868, 330.55K)

here is some advice you didn't ask for
fix your spacing
get first post

>My liberal friends still mention trump once in a while
he killed public political discourse
they only talk about Trumpybear

Attached: antisemitic rant.jpg (981x927, 171.28K)

bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-48656431

Attached: _107399240_hi054680562.jpg (976x549, 120.39K)

Rudeness ended political discussion in many social groups. Politeness could bring it back. It's up to you, user. You have the potential to fix this in your life, with humility and empathy. You also have the option of leaving politics off the table. That's the resolution preferred by many, so we need not consider it inferior.

Attached: rant.png (751x754, 336.09K)

Why do you think he said "they don't want me, they want you - I'm just in the way?" Well, they leveraged him out of the way, then got him to do what they wanted. Why do you think he isn't running again?

good. political discourse is a tool of the jews. by indoctrinating jobless virgin retards, faggots and women that have much more free time than the working man, the jews have secured a major advantage in any (((political discourse))). while you might be able to argue about an issue for an hour or two before having to go to wok to keep society afloat, the indoctrinated subhuman trash can instead parrot bullshit all day and make much more effective propaganda.
nothing good has ever came out of talking with the jews, because the only forces they understand are gold and lead.

Attached: jewish vote USA.jpg (568x492, 68.86K)

based take.
Based and frightening, but based.

I wish

It's time to stop coping
aljazeera.com/news/2018/9/10/trump-administration-announces-closure-of-washington-plo-office

Attached: Screenshot_20220602_231738.jpg (1080x1326, 224.53K)

>Sitting in slavewage breakroom
>Multiple tables across breakroom
>Two women have conversation about monkeypox
>One tells the other this is a distraction from them sending billions to ukraine
>Other replies back calling her a bit crazy and conspiracy theorist non-sense
>Other woman insists Biden is doing all he can to help this country and others Trump ruined
>First woman gets offended by the notion Biden is doing anything.
>They have a back n forth about manyt hings about biden until they both their breaks end at the same time and they pack up to leave.
People still talk. It just isn't so voiced out anymore because they dont have redhats to pick on or run away from.

I wish it would go back to when it was bad manners to discuss politics

Wrong. And a rediculas statement.

Why do you keep posting proof of Israel's extreme power and then saying I'm coping? It's like I'm saying the sky is blue, then you show me pictures of a blue sky and tell me I'm just coping.

>a meaningless photo op
>some random sign of an apartment complex that had nothing to do with him and was never even built
>this somehow compares to 38 billion dollars, the fact that jews utterly vote left, that jews utterly fund the left and make up 20% of democrat senators and congressman etc. etc.
This is the POWER of JIDF.

Attached: immigration then now.jpg (781x1546, 266.15K)

I wish it would progress to the day where we slaughter the government and place their heads on pikes around capital cities as a warning to those who would take their place.

Trump didn't have to suck Israel's dick. He didn't have to do whatever kushner told him. It's time to stop coping. There are no more two weeks left. There is no plan.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Trump_peace_plan

Attached: 1644669825967.jpg (1178x882, 211.84K)

Every fucking day and it's all MSM psyops.

Attached: FKJ6_ucWQAQLvz4.jpg (750x974, 65.72K)

>vote left fellow white people
>ok then, just don't vote at all fellow white people
Powerful, rabbi. So non-transparent.

Addresses the (((UN)))...
>tells them "fuck your globalism"
>tells them "fuck your fake wars"
youtube.com/watch?v=CBlChsxkeak

I miss this nigger like you wouldn't believe.

Attached: fuck the UN.png (1078x883, 763.15K)

Absolutely true over here.

Attached: 1653823534169.jpg (231x231, 19.71K)