You lefties realize all these proposed assault rifle laws have been enacted in California and New York...

You lefties realize all these proposed assault rifle laws have been enacted in California and New York, and those two states still account for a large portion of mass shootings in the US? And we're supposed to believe banning pistol grips are going to save the children?

Attached: CA-Compliant-AR15-a.jpg (540x163, 15.18K)

Read the Talmud, Jews fuck kids

No lefties don't realize facts. They exist in a propaganda bubble.

>"lefties"
Jew political, funding and voting data:

Inb4
>ITS BETTER THAN DOING NOTHING
cope

>Bu-But the guns come from red states!
That is their go-to cope.

Drumpf sucked Jew dick for four years and got NOTHING in return.

Attached: efecdad59a43e270.jpg (589x737, 117.66K)

pistol grips add +10 to damage and decrease swaying
so it's completely reasonable to ban it

t.gun expert

California and New York aren’t sovereign nation states with international borders. Anybody can CROSS STATE LINES and get around their state’s laws.

>muh state lines!

Isn't that the same argument you guys use to legalize drugs?

>Anybody can CROSS STATE LINES and get around their state’s laws.
I hear illegal smuggling can also CROSS INTERNATIONAL LINES, too.

barrel shrouds are illegal

Flash Hiders make your gun invisible, so we need to ban those too.

t. flash expert

They want to ban magazines and capacities over 10 rounds. Magazine = assault weapon, to them.

The idea is 1 shot 1 kill (they are that simple). So nobody needs 10 rounds to defend themselves from the attacker (there is only one, maybe 2). And nobody can miss of course, or fire ineffectively. And injured assailants never continue battery.

Welcome to themind of a child, the mind of a woman, the smoothbrained smoothtalking manpedodemocrat

I'm tired of these stupid fucking threads that spread disinfo.

No, they are not going after only cosmetic features. They are going after magazines internal and external.

>Anybody can CROSS STATE LINES and get around their state’s laws.
OK, can we do something to stop that? We have a lot of guns and everyone's driver's license is a state ID so it should be pretty easy.

The idea is white people have rifles, and they want to kill white people.

Wrong.

Citing the states that actually improved is pretty Fucking smoothbrain even for a gun toting pussy

Layers. The kgb began a program of demoralize and of subversion. Zombies engaged in destruction of the state. Drugs are but one example.

>Citing the states that actually improved is pretty Fucking smoothbrain
Yeah, before CA adopted idiotic gun laws, there was that bank shooting. Things have gotten "so much better".

>no leftists ITT
Aww. They can't refute it.

I put a pistol grip on my AK-15 Glock and it shoots way harder now, especially with the 50-drum mag clip I bought at a gun show today

North Hollywood Shootout (1997) happened after the CA assault weapons ban (1989) and the Federal Assault Weapons ban (1994). Funny thing is that both of the bank robbers had weapons that they personally converted to be full automatic despite Reagan passing the Hughes Amendment, effectively banning machine guns being made after 1986 from being purchased by Americans. The government wants to rape and mutilate your children, starve you to death and make you pay for the "privilege".