Year 2038 problem

Attached: 1920px-IBM_5100_-_MfK_Bern.jpg (1920x1406, 468.06K)

im just gona rewind clock 50y back

When white people used to work at IBM.

titor specifically said that its a multiverse and this universe likely wouldnt play out exactly as his did and it hasn't. that being said nuclear annihilation is certainly still on the table.

rare flag

>What happens to Bill Gates?
>This I know but will not tell.

CJD from the injections, nukes on the table still like you said

But it's was having a computer that was integrated with the host system that was not seen as a hostile operation system....?

QRD? They need one of these model computers in the future or something?

Unix-like systems (such as Linux and Mac OS) store dates as seconds since the "epoch", some date in the 70s.
Those seconds are stored as a 32-bit integer meaning there's a total amount of 2^32 seconds (4,294,967,296 seconds) and they will reach that number in the year 2038.

Windows-based systems are not affected because it doesn't store dates in that format.

I guess OP is posting a computer that will withstand this bug since it can't be connected to the Internet

Well the prion bio-weapons are real.

Many have said it was a elaborate troll to make an outdated computer worth more.
However there is some credibly the systems that operate defense systems are completely isolated from outside links and there for not updated to new client operations dew to fear of things like payday virus loads in the coding.

They'll just write an update that starts the date back at one then prints the date + 'X' number to appear correct.
tldr: they will use a print f trick to unfuck legacy systems while newer systems will simply pick a new epoch

I'm not saying it can't be solved but those kind of workarounds always backfire.

how 2 kop those keycaps

>Year 2038 problem
John Titor got the computer he needed. The future and past have been saved.

Fuck I forgot I have to go back in time soon. I always hate this part of the loop. Activate project Blue Star

Attached: 1654217148090m.jpg (1024x1014, 60.59K)

>chain close data def dim end fnend for get gosub
>goto if input let mat next open pause print put
>read rem reset restr retrn stop use using

I read some odd stuff about thing like Marc Zuckerberg black gates agreements for hacker forums. That basically said the top 1% of 1% of wealth have the only right to live and any person who posses a threat or dissidence toward them is to be exterminated or forcefully confined untill brought to complyance. So saying something as smiple as there are over 114 defined definitions of the world God and one of them is beer. Would be a voilation of accepted terms of definition to the system code in operation response.
So I kind of wonder

Attached: 1522817361138.gif (240x180, 941.52K)

>it's a multiverse and this universe likely wouldn't play out exactly as his did.

Ole Johnny hedging his bets.

I am not nearly as drunk as you think I is. I need more God particles in this cup.