How does it feel to know your races only continues to exist at the mercy of the Han Chinese Master Race?

How does it feel to know your races only continues to exist at the mercy of the Han Chinese Master Race?

Attached: 416751424.jpg (1152x748, 89.8K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9556415/China-preparing-WW3-biological-weapons-six-years-investigators-say.html
youtu.be/Dum5i8B2Vdo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how does it feel to know you will never be a woman?

Attached: 1652950465757.jpg (827x914, 341.94K)

>gordon chang
Just globohomo wardrums. Fake news.

Attached: 1640138080913.jpg (900x900, 74.97K)

>Fake news.
Nah it's not, it's laid out in official Chinese documents. Look it up.

Can you please tell me what is the difference in comparison to our {{{elites}}} ? Chinese do not want to depopulate us, do not push degenerate propaganda to groom children. I was shilling for USA my whole life... but the open anti white propaganda pushed by US MSM and Corporations are pushing me away from USA. I still hope USA will wake up from this woke nightmare. I would really like to work for some kind of serious US reasearch facility but they will not even look at me because i cannot be a diversity hire. I really want for USA to go back to"Judge a person by their character/quality not by the color of their skin"

you are part of the problem

Attached: 1646276728258.jpg (414x353, 23.65K)

Retard both sides have this tech rn
You think nukes are scary?
You dunno shit

According to the Chinese WW3 will be fought with these kinds of race targeted bioweapons.

I just compared two masters. One wants to openly kill me and my offspring and the other wants to do business that will be great for him and shitty for me. You want to kill me ? than do not miss cause if you miss i am going to skinn you alive and i will intravenously give you glucose and some stimulants to make sure you will enjoy every second of it.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.....based?

Source ? or lie

Why do you believe the Chinese don't want to kill you? Chinese believe in depopulation, remember 1 child policy?

you are already dead, hyperindividum cuntlicker

Attached: 1649700139351.png (495x530, 78.55K)

Lol like the amerimutt biolabs collecting Russian dna?

Depending on the groups, I might not care.

So... who they gonna wipe out?

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-9556415/China-preparing-WW3-biological-weapons-six-years-investigators-say.html

who do you think is their number 1 enemy

Ended in 2015. I think the CHinese want as many consumers of their cheap shit that it would be bad for business if they wanted the same as Groomerwood and Globohomo.

kek touche. Well I guess this is indeed how WW3 will be fought.

Niggers. They want Africa.

They predict the West will collapse on it's own by 2050, they don't see us as a threat. They see us as a productive workforce when we aren't being decadent degenerates.

based. China does what the west should have aspired to do, instead we keep trying to convince ourselves that dudes who cut off their dicks are equal to loving mothers

How does it feel to know that the moment China casts the first stone, the entire world's populace would unite in wiping chinks off the face if the earth, chink diaspora the world over would get shot, stabbed, and firebombed, the world would not be safe for chink bugs like you.

Chink bugs are already getting killed by niggers and homeless people and you're all too pussy to do anything about it, your country is so pathetic that it can't even take 9ver a little island off its coast lmao

Attached: 1633228694838.png (526x532, 458.07K)

You tell me who comes up with like 90% of the innovations in the world.

It ain't them. They want us to work for them more than they want to get rid of us.

Ok Chang.

Please kill all the anglos and eurotrash, esp eurotrash royals, which includes britbong royals. No one would gaf.

Why do they always make the Chinese sound so badass. Like at least they have aspirations and great works. What does our government do? Shill for trannys and psyop mental defectives to shoot up their citizenry

>biolabs

Attached: 58402967-97A3-4185-9091-AA93BC5AB9E0.jpg (716x850, 337.49K)

if so thats absolutely based and i hope its used soon.

>you are already dead.
What ? at first you want to kill me now i am already dead ? This statement is highly illogical. And picture with redit ? This literally makes no sense

>Ended in 2015.
nope, started in 2015, the coronavirus part of it anyway. Even as far back as 2011 they were looking into this.

youtu.be/Dum5i8B2Vdo

kek okay.

lol they don't need you. They've already said they can learn as much as they can from you, that's why they're focusing on AI now.

How the fuck is that even possible? By DNA i assume they're referring to some virus specified for the DNA from a certain race?

That's impossible, every human has more or less the same responses for every viruses or foreign particles entering our body. I'm currently trying to figure out how to target jews only with a virus

But you'd need something unique inside that particular race, a unique immune response. Or unique receptors. The rest should be easy, just modify the base triplets of a mRNA and use it to force the ribosomes into a biosynthesis of receptor-binding proteins that attach to that particular receptor, cell or enzyme

Bit of context to realize I'm right.

Monkeypox is almost an exclusively nigger continent virus.
Wuflu deletes brown people at a much greater rate than it does huwytes.

Niggers are the most useless animals on the planet, and the Chinese want Europeans to help get rid of them. The migrant crisis in Europe is just going to wind up pissing off Europeans into another reconquista. Meanwhile in Africa they'll be starved to death thanks to the food shortages while they're diseased to death.

In the end, Europe will be a backwater second world power that will cooperate with China, same with North America.

Peacefull facilities to produce some Microorganisms untill they got under control of russia than it is a huge danger that russians will get hands on this Pathogens right ? Exaclty like newland said before congress ?