Beware the dental jew

I went to the dentist today for the first time in 5+ years. I never brush my teeth, in fact before I went to the dentist was the first time I’ve brushed in months. In my youth, it wasn’t uncommon for me to go years without brushing. Despite all of this, I’ve never had a cavity and my teeth look fine, not quite moviestar white, but not yellow either. I have spent $0 on anything teeth related in the past 10 years besides a toothbrush, and yet my teeth are fine. Dentists are essentially salesmen that use fear tactics to sell you snake-oil like tonics that you don’t need.

Attached: F30DAE71-EED7-4A02-8D02-548E80B04553.jpg (473x425, 24.43K)

>to sell you snake-oil like tonics that you don’t need.
Most people eat an inappropriate diet that necessitates prophylactic care these dentists offer.

Imagine the smell.

Like what? Candy?

>Most people eat an inappropriate diet that necessitates
this

if you've ever had severe tooth pain you'll be praying for a dentist to yank your tooth you though

take care of your teeth

and since you made no mention of using infowars brand water filters (filters at the store won't filter floride) i assume you've spent your entire life drinking floride water.

this is actually an argument for floride

>bong using a vpn
Carry on, chap

Attached: xi.jpg (2500x1250, 283.32K)

I drink bottled water, and only recently have I tried to make the switch to water packaged in glass or aluminum. I’ve had micro plastic water my whole life.

Cavities can repair themselves, you just need to stop injesting garbage on the daily that essentially maintains the corrosion.

yep 100 FUCKING PERCENT. I had "cavities" that were too small to see and they had to drill holes and then fill them up. It fucked up my teeth and I can still feel where they did it if I grit. It took a while to eat cold shit, don't let them do shit.

Keep hydrated take your vit D vit k2 and don't eat sugary acidic diets.
I found out that if your mouth/saliva is too acidic your body actually takes calcium from your bones -and teeth- and sends it into your saliva to try and balance the PH in your mouth.

its not a dentist that does that its an oral surgeon you retard. dentists are glorified teeth cleaners

>brush once a day
>for 11 years
>see dentists
>how we haven't seen you in 6 years! no cavities you must have good genes or brushing habits
>I don't like sugar

i think the best strategy is to avoid the dentist for as long as possible, just get teeth removed no root canals or any BS unless there's pain;

then when your teeth are sufficiently fucked just get them all yanked out and use dentures / fake teeth.

I set up an appointment to a dentist for the first time in 3-4 years because I'm hoping some calculus fell out when I was playing with a toothpick.

Attached: file.png (240x210, 14.48K)

Yes theyve been telling me to floss because my gums bleed when the stab them with a sharp hook my entire life. And i only brush my teeth at night yet Ive never had a cavity. I should have listened to them when they said I need to wear a mouthgaurd because i grind my teeth tho. I didn't want to pay like $500 for them to make me one. Now I just use a $5 one i got on amazon.

im going to learn advanced mathematics just so that when people larp about their superiority i know how to btfo them, mathematically

>I’ve had micro plastic water my whole life.
I bet you've also had micropenis your whole life too, faggot
why don't you post your disgusting teeth for us

>i grind my teeth
Take the wormpill user

Attached: 1638924352930.jpg (900x830, 95.01K)

It's not pure sugar that is the danger but grains, like bread. These stick in the teeth and provide food for bacteria. Pure sugar just dissolves quickly and you swallow it.

If you start seeing a dentist regularly suddenly, "I don't like the look of this tooth user, we should drill and fill it".

Bullshit. I have to floss several times a day to keep my teeth healthy. At the very least you had a lot of plaque.
I think the anti-brushing and pro-smoking threads are weird bunkerchan psyops.