California Law AB1276 went into effect today...

California Law AB1276 went into effect today. You must ask someone for utensials and condiments instead of picking them up yourself from the condiment table.

Attached: 20220602_172838.jpg (1536x2048, 230.05K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NV8BlBKupHM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>California Law ASS-1234 went into effect today. You must now ask someone for toilet paper before you wipe your ass.

Your state must be a flawless utopia when this is the order of the day…

I'm getting the fudge outta here before the annual "Burn everything to the fucking ground" season starts, which is proudly sponsored by PG&E

>be me
>LAfag
>literally billions of spic goblins and goblinas walking on the street
>somehow each one seems to have shat out like 6 goblins that walk around them akin to Chariot Bugs around the Brainbug in Starship Troopers
>they don't even speak english at this point
>chinks and pajeets everywhere too
>old boomers sit and laugh in their mansions (that they don't pay any tax on)

But the one law California desperately needs is to require a customer to ask for utenslis instead of picking them up. Unironically based. Accelerate.

Attached: fun.jpg (2048x1536, 272.97K)

lol nuke us plz, anyone will do.

I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again I work for Bank of America customer service that deals with California Employment Development Department Unemployment and Disability and the spics and niggers your state are some of the biggest pile of shits I’ve ever seen. I hope your state sinks into the ocean

Attached: FB8A07AB-0920-4502-AF66-BFBEC6046340.jpg (2400x1679, 607.98K)

i dont blame them
homeless were living off ketchup and hot sause packets

You guys are missing the point.
Fast food and restaurants clearly lobbied for this.
They lose a lot of money having to provide plastic wear for all to-go orders, which have obviously increased over the last 2 years. If they don't provide them automatically, customers get pissed and they have to deal with them.
So the lobbied to make it law that if customers want them, they have to remember to ask.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185.18K)

i dont blame them, they have to protect their profits from bidens stupid fucking economy

Well yeah, there's an ingredient in ketchup that makes alcohol containing mouthwash safe to drink.

I'm not saying it's wrong. It's just disingenuous.
Businesses need to solve their own problems, not rely on government.

cali voters vote for that shit, and then bitch and moan and then move to a red state and vote for the same bullshit yet again.

>businesses
>government
the fucks the difference its all the same fucking jews

Separation of commerce and state is far more important than separation of church and state.

we need separation of jews and earth

that shit doesn't cost them fuck all at all.

Don't they just turn the power off anytime there is a breeze greater than 10mph?

How many McDonald's do you think are in the state of California? By cutting back on utensils and condiments and shipping boxes they could end up easily saving tens of thousands of dollars

youtube.com/watch?v=NV8BlBKupHM
Have fun with it.

We do this in jersey
Most places just give you the shit anyway

what in tardation
Ok, but that only makes sense from the to go and pick up for delivery and all that. Why the fuck did they have to include the eating area indoors?
>yet another symptom of the NPC problem
>no context

try millions