So-called gun ban is a nothingburger

Handguns:
>high visibility loaded chamber indicator
How is knowing a gun is loaded a bad thing?
>magazine disconnect safety system
Again prevents the gun from being unintentionally fired.
>limit magazine to 10 rounds
You can always reload, I don't see what the issue is here.
>microstamping to identify who owns the guns based on shell casing
This will limit gun crimes from inner city gangs which you I idiots keeps touting is the main cause of gun violence.

All manufacturers would have to do is abide by this which allows them to be put into a registry for sale. So this isn't a fucking gun ban.

Rifles:
>no pistol grips
Hunting rifles don't need to have pistol grips.
>no flash hider
Are you trying to defend your home or snipe people from far away?
>telescoping stock
99% of rifles does not have an adjustable stock
>10 round limit
This helps prevent mass shooting

So Any Forums try to discount what I said? You can't.

*inb4 shall not be bla bla bla

Already doing it.

Attached: 1.png (732x653, 51.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

sacred-texts.com/jud/sy/index.htm
subscribestar.com/zacharykhubbard
gematriaeffect.news/
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>This isn't about taking away anyone's rights.
So it's 100% about taking away American's rights then?

yea your right OP
lets just pretend that these laws are all real and have morally binding effects on people who disobey them

sacred-texts.com/jud/sy/index.htm
subscribestar.com/zacharykhubbard
gematriaeffect.news/
freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/

"BAD GUYS WILL FOLOW LAWS....BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS DO!!...WE JUST NEED MORE LAWS!!"

Attached: 1650443207720s.jpg (125x79, 2.02K)

>it’s about protecting people
Okay, so ban niggers then

Attached: 007AD466-ED93-4639-A361-15ED258C956B.jpg (1170x805, 387.4K)

Fuck off.

>Are you trying to defend your home

Or I don’t do any of that and you seethe nigger

SHALL

NOT

Literally the only thing that might make a (temporary) impact is a buyback, but the US government literally can't afford a buyback on that many guns.

Laws regulating guns mean shit when there is so many weapons in circulation you can just get one illegally. See

>How is knowing a gun is loaded a bad thing?
privacy. it's what separates us from the rest of the world. americans value privacy. rest of the world needs a nanny to hold their hand.

Be

All of your solutions are retarded not only from an enforcement perspective but a feasibility perspective as well. These solutions do not address the actual problem which is the feds. You have no knowledge of any of these topics.

>1pbtid

The rest of the world is filled with cuck faggots

>protect your community by removing the means to protect your community

Why is this nigger still alive?

>we're not taking away your rights we're just limiting their scope and making it difficult for you to exercise them
hmm I think there's a word for that

Attached: dont you fucking do it you little invertebrate shit.jpg (500x500, 44.34K)

Thank you for your jewish opinions

Attached: A4D6048C-6EC5-43B9-A9DB-D7E244B31064.jpg (540x394, 235.64K)

if that was true it would be illegal to record someone if they don't want to be recorded, but it isn't

Mandating manufacturing features means gun companies have to re-tool their entire assembly lines.
They amortize that cost by passing costs on to consumers.
Other governments have tried this before, as has California. The main result is that it makes firearms prohibitively expensive.

All this does is create a means test:
If you can't afford a 50% escalation in the price of any gun, then you don't get to own a gun.

Attached: Mussolini_Ruins_Things.jpg (742x1100, 185.18K)

nothing will happen. Keeping my drum mags

>5 wounded for every 1 killed
Sailor's Law continues to be proven right.

>laughs in 3D printer

forgot to add
>snowden happens
>not a single muttmerican gives a fuck or does anything about what he exposed
>americans care about privacy
lol
lmao

Meanwhile, anyone suggests we shouldn't be aborting babies a week before their due date, and you leftards lose your shit.

Attached: 1634773135655.gif (400x400, 3.21M)

A ruger mini-14 would pass all these conditions. Great semi auto rifle.

The 2nd Amendment is non-negotiable.

>hunting rifles don’t need pistol grips
did the founding fathers just finish a hunting trip before writing the bill of rights?
>are you trying to defend your home or blah blah blah
flash hiders are important for retaining night visibility while firing at night, you know like if you were defending you’re home or fighting against tyrants in a night raid like Lexington and Concord
>99% of rifles do not have an adjustable stock
the most common rifle in the US is an AR-15, which have telescoping stocks
>10 round limit will stop mass shootings
Takes little training to be effective at changing mags in a fish in a barrel situation, if this is a nothing solution why is it worth turning millions of Americans with 30 rd mags felons?

tldr you’re a retard who doesn’t know what they’re talking about

>Someone breaks into classroom
>Pulls out pistol and points at children
>"Oh thank God it's visibly loaded!"

There's already 450 million guns in circulation among 50 million owners. Criminals aren't exactly short on what guns to get from the blackmarket, which 50% of all criminals do, with only 10% being from vendors, and 30% either being from theft or through a family/friend, and 10% being from a private seller.

>Flash hider
Silencers are to protect your ears.
>You don't need
It's not about need. Any step you take is aggressive because you haven't stopped at any other step before now.

The 2A wasn't written to shoot clay pigeons.

>1pbtid
Anybody bumping this is a newfag who can't identify shills

Tens of thousands of baby boys are brutally mutilated every day in circumcisions. This is the biggest evil in modern society.

The irony

“And how we burned in the camps later, thinking: What would things have been like if every Security operative, when he went out at night to make an arrest, had been uncertain whether he would return alive and had to say good-bye to his family? Or if, during periods of mass arrests, as for example in Leningrad, when they arrested a quarter of the entire city, people had not simply sat there in their lairs, paling with terror at every bang of the downstairs door and at every step on the staircase, but had understood they had nothing left to lose and had boldly set up in the downstairs hall an ambush of half a dozen people with axes, hammers, pokers, or whatever else was at hand?... The Organs would very quickly have suffered a shortage of officers and transport and, notwithstanding all of Stalin's thirst, the cursed machine would have ground to a halt! If...if...We didn't love freedom enough. And even more – we had no awareness of the real situation.... We purely and simply deserved everything that happened afterward.”

― Aleksandr I. Solzhenitsyn , The Gulag Archipelago 1918–1956

When it increases the complexity of a mechanical device whose purpose is predicated on it working properly every single time you pull it out to use it
>limit magazine to 10 rounds
Why? If the device was designed from the factory to hold more, why would you impose an arbitrary limit?
>microstamping
based on your description I don't believe you know what microstamping actually entails. You might want to brush up on your cheatsheet.
>hunting rifles don't need to have pistol grips
I didn't buy a rifle to hunt, what does hunting have to do with rifles?
>flash hiders
describe to me how a flash hider assists a baddie perpetrating a mass shooting
>telescoping stock
more fast and loose language, are we talking hunting rifles here, or rifles as a whole?
>10 round limit
see mag limit reply from pistol section

Gonna reply to actual arguments:
These laws are real designed by VP Harris when she was Attorney General of California.
Assault with deadly weapon nets more prison time than just normal assault. For such an expert I am surprised you do not know this.
I agree with this buyback so the people can recoup the cost of the guns.
How would anyone know if your gun that you have locked in a safe is loaded or not?
Those poor million dollar companies...
The founding fathers also said A WELL REGULATED MILITIA, not some rando redneck.

Loaded chamber indicaters by mandate just increase manufacturing costs for models people dont want them. Magazine safety is stupid, already have drop, trigger, thumb, grip safeties. 10 rounds is an arbitrary number that will only go down, 30 is standard for ergonomics and reliability. Microstamping has proven ineffective in courts, firing pins are easy to replace and can be stolen and framed, shell casing cam be picked up from gun ranges and reliaded framing passerbys. Pistol grips are kino. Flash hiders are courteous to other shooters on the range. Telescoping sticks are standard on most AR models. You are retarded.

>The founding fathers also said A WELL REGULATED MILITIA, not some rando redneck.

don't forget what's after the comma retardfag

glownigger

Attached: 1591110543865.gif (310x310, 3.38M)

Means tests prevent poor people from buying guns legally, retard.

S

H

A

L

L

N

O

T

B

E

I

N

F

R

I

N

G

E

D

The day this passes is the day I accept my death and give my life to this country.

>We just want this dumb shit we promise not to infringe upon the 2nd amendment in the future.
Die.

Attached: 1653845869924.jpg (586x660, 32.18K)

>The founding fathers also said A WELL REGULATED MILITIA, not some rando redneck.

Attached: 2nd Ammendment Language.gif (827x628, 43.83K)

We will kill you.

the worst part of this is you know if republicans are elected - they will never overturn it

Found the newfag who doesn't understand how to prevent bumping a thread

I don't want politics anymore I want civil war

>this helps to prevent mass shooting
it will cause mass shooting of government enforcers
even a lot of dems rely on guns for protectkng their families

>magazine disconnect safety system
>Again prevents the gun from being unintentionally fired.
and then:
>10 round limit
>This helps prevent mass shooting

......the fuck kind of dumbassed faggotry is this shit?

round limit
You can always reload, I don't see what the issue is here :)

op is a faggot

Explain how it's a good thing? Bluffs for one.
>Again prevents the gun from being unintentionally fired.
Fair enough, but handling a gun properly does too.
>You can always reload
Yeah, you can always run out at the worst possible moment. It has fucked me so many times it CoD it's unreal.
>This will limit gun crimes from inner city gangs which you I idiots keeps touting is the main cause of gun violence.
Ah yes, the same guns that said criminals steal (because they're criminals and rob them) and then turn in for a profit at a "no questions asked" buy back program.
>Hunting rifles don't need to have pistol grips.
Explain why
>Are you trying to defend your home or snipe people from far away?
Yes
>99% of rifles does not have an adjustable stock
Describing a percentage isn't an explanation
No because masses can still be fucking shot at you retard.

Attached: 1654029087281.gif (320x240, 703.96K)

Ah yes that's the problem with the school shootings. They just thought it wasn't loaded.

Finally a solution that works

Those that come for my rifle, will die.

Okay, tell that to the niggers in Chicago.

Clueless and bad post sage/10

If we could vote on it, I dont think anyone would opt in to nsa surveillance. We don't have a choice or a democratic voice in this matter right now