That didn't happen and you have a weird cuck fetish

This story sounds fake.
Post sister for proof.

yea

Just dont be german

>t. turk

Not my problem

yep

Yes it's faggot. You country is full of that shit. My med friend was an exchange student 3 years ago. All med faculties are arab/turkish/syrian. That's how that 1/4 kike became right winger.

This is so specific it is probably true. Anyway their kids will not come out that bad so idk what you're so worried about. His genes will be bleached, so to speak.

Rape the turkish guy to show dominance

>be german
it's over before it's begun for you, kraut

Just kill him and the zogbots that try to arrest you

Aryan/Turk babies look almost white, like a Greek or something

Tell her what you think.
Don't just talk shit on the internet.

wenns kein paulaner ist dann sagt die tatsache dass deine schwester mit dem lokalen kümmelvertriebsleiter in die kiste springt mehr über deinen sozialen status aus als dir lieb ist
so ein verhalten weisen (wo ich her komme) nämlich hauptsächlich unterschicht/untere mittelschicht bratzen auf
tldr. true if big but that means you are probably lower class but id wager its not true and that like all shills you have a weird turkic/arabic cuck think going on and im going out on a limb here to guess that your name is seth

he has black hair and brown eyes, skin looks white. I think the kids will be fine

Attached: file.png (735x720, 219.64K)

also hes not religious so she doesn't need to wear a headscarf

We don't have Turks here, but we have turkeys. Will that be okay?

Attached: 6CC7D39B-D2BB-4185-89F5-AC0BA1EF00D8.jpg (782x524, 98.11K)

The Arab was in on it from the start, and your sister fell for it. The whole dating maneuver has a name but it escapes me...

The arab and the turk were probably working together on this scam.