It is all so simple

feelings have no objective value

Attached: 1000_F_285421664_WCpI0heaVr0fhpS2acyvgHyz30T7f121.jpg (1000x1000, 99.12K)

I have YY chromosomes

thank you for telling us what we already know

Well, its XYY, but YY sounds cooler

The thread is meant for those who are of the leftist persuasion, you retard.

Attached: 1620454304712.jpg (512x497, 67.21K)

Not as simple as your image. Well it is for 99.9% of people

It is pretty simple. 2 (two) genders, anything else is jewery.

Attached: 1623979447277.png (539x653, 535.95K)

True, I was just saying that I have XYY chromosomes so it isnt that simple but yeah I agree

You shouldn't be alive

You have down syndrome?
Feelings are necessary for persuasion.
No normal person follows facts and logic.

XYY is rare but it basically has no huge effects. All I got was really bad cyst acne which sucked

How'd you find out? Think I might be a super male too.

I had a lot of odd (but not awful) traits, I looked it up and decided to get tested. Nagged my doctor for a karyotype analysis

you mean picrel? cause I got all those too

Attached: images.png (259x194, 8.7K)

Sex vs gender, dude.

I'm aggressive, cyst acne ,6'8 and odd growth patterns as a kid. I'm not particularly strong for my size though. I also have low iq for my family (87 iq).But I mean it affects 0.1%of the male population, but could be worth a test? Up to you

But also dude, most of the sex and gender is congruent. Other than for some individuals.
At least if you talk about gender in a certain way that is congruent with the tranny stuff.
tehe.

>made up bullshit dude
Kill yourself faggot.

Attached: 1636562212300.jpg (350x708, 38.95K)

>You have down syndrome
No but im dumb

I identify as demongender. I'm not human and you can't refer to me as one or you're fucking bigot scum.

Attached: when you decide you no longer want to be human.jpg (947x1184, 712.54K)

hmm, guess you can't really put it in a box

>87 iq
That seems a bit low for your level of spelling and grammar as well as ability to diagnose yourself with such a rare thing. What type of iq test did you take?

Some WISC or something I had as a kid because I was very slow compared to my peers. I caught up a bit though

if it were that simple, then everybody would be an expert

>made up
third-grade phrase

Yeah I think kids are too retarded to really try on those tests. I'm pretty sure you don't have an iq of 87.

Gender isn't real simple as.

I am chromosexual, only attracted to XX people. Question my preferences if you're a bigot.

Attached: 6745f.png (400x400, 64.67K)

I have a really great idea i wanted to run by this team. So I've always had manboobs. Drank a lot of milk as a kid, fluoridated water, bad diet, etc. My plan is I go to my doc and say I want to be a woman. Xe puts me on estrogen. I don't take it. After a year, tell xer I want to transition back to a man. Get breast reduction and testosterone treatment.
Thoughts on this approach?

Still a male

Having no X chromosome is incompatible with life. How is it in the afterlife?

I dont really care what my iq is anyway
Yeah
I mean XYY but I say YY because it sounds cooler

Anyone who has a Y chromosome is male and anyone who doesn't is female.

It's really XX, XXX female and XY, XYY, XXY male, but only obnoxious derivative faggots think that proves trannies right.