This is why /r/AntiWork exists, Any Forums

Otherwise, what’s the point of working?

Attached: 1587541683778.jpg (907x767, 129.16K)

>refuse to go to college
>"OMFG WHY AREN'T I MAKING ENOUGH MONEY AT MY JOB?!?!?!?"

I would respect them more if they openly called for overthrowing the government and ruling class instead of wallowing in misery about the minimum wage.

>go to college
>refuse to get a useful degree and instead study some shit that looks easy
>"WHY WON'T SERIOUS JOBS HIRE ME???"

I don't disagree

How would a society work if every single person was college educated and making six figures? Who would scrub the toilets?

>2 bedroom apartment
tf do you need a 2 beedroom apartment for

>Hey, I know, let's import millions of foreigners to drive down the price of labor even further. There is a "labor shortage" according to all the wealthy people and corporations after all.

>you need to take out tens of thousands of dollars in loans to get a decent job making spreadsheets all day, goy
That would be retarded and put them in an even worse financial hole

r/antiwork is a chinese psyop

This is what pisses me off. All they do is bitch on reddit and twitter. Maybe they occasionally make a poster and show up at a protest.

Tack on an extra 3 years and $100,000 for a masters to be more qualified to work spreadsheets, that’s how, goy
My heckin accumulated $20,000 funko pop collection

This

They probably need it so their partner can have her boyfriend round to make only fans content without disturbing him

pol will literally fuck their lives over just to be contrarian with "da commies"

Yes. Yes it would be. Yet here we are.

>every job that isnt hard stem should be impossible to live off of, and if you do a hard stem subject that i dont like (math, physics, chemistry etc) then you also should live in poverty
t. boomer

Yes, but the solution isn't a higher minimum wage. It's competition

>whats the point of working
To afford wherever it is the min wage wagies livr now.

The protests are always pathetic too. Last time they had a serious movement forming it came to a screeching halt because they were easily subverted into thinking the corporations are the good guys for making their logo rainbow for a month. I bet if they made gay marriage illegal, they’d be burning everything down though. I legitimately know someone who saw Biden as a disaster but point blank said they won’t vote for Trump because Pence is a threat to all the progress America has made in muh lgbt rights. It’s truly disgusting and pathetic. These fucking retards would be starving but still only be mobilized by butt sex.

You have to go back

Attached: NoToTwitter&RedditScreencapThreads.png (1058x193, 70.56K)

Boomers were able to afford a home and family on a highschool diploma.

That's why boomers let the shitskins get into our nation. They are retarded.

What's wrong with that statement? The average blue collar worker could once afford a home for his family. A healthy economy should reward its peasants with the bare necessities.

>Otherwise, what’s the point of working?
To get better at working at get more money. Lmao kill yourself troon

For family? Are you this dumb?

fuck college and fuck college goers

>NO DAS HARD
lel

Work somewhere else then. And move out of the city, you'll find much better housing prices. You only have to go a few miles out and it will be far better without increasing the commute.

I work for a standard company. All of our entry level positions could be done without a degree. Most people going to college get nothing from it, they come out no better off from an intelligence pov than if they sat at home and did nothing before 4 years. Either make it being an extra 4 years of high school official and provide state funding, or as I would prefer, make college for people who are actually serious about it and have an actual need to be there again out of their own pocket. As someone who went to school on a full academic ride, nothing pissed me off more than being in classes with 90% of the people who were just fuck offs. Not really their fault though, they’re only there because they want to have an actual opportunity for a job.

I would respect them more if they developed skills that beget higher pay. They are online all day. It takes less than 5 minutes to pull up a chart of high paying jobs and the qualifications for them. There is no reason they are bitching besides choosing to bitch.

Are you single? If so why 2 bed rooms? If your not single a 2 bedroom shouldn't be a problem, unless your a life long entry level employee. Lol

Based

ok let's play that game. I want to have five children, while working only 40 hours a week and my wife is a stay at home mom. How many bedrooms should I have?

>I want to have five children
Then you better have a good job lmao

Yes by ending mass migration. Shitholes should fix themselves not be imported as desperate cheap labor to keep wages low and housing expensive.

Colleges are pulling in 30k+ per kid to give stupid people a few more syllables to work with.

Capitalists are no different than feudal lords or slave masters... Just kidding! Feudal lords and slavemasters made sure you were housed and fed and you got to have a family on top of this.

>missing the point

2-3 bedrooms, ideally three bedrooms. You and your wife have one bedroom and your children, split by gender, have both.
What's your point?

No, I didnt

Yes. That's not true though in any place except gigantic metropolis retard cages. Most people that can't afford their rent while working fulltime are spending most of their checks on weed and video games.

>I want to have five children
Can you afford it? If not, don't.

>while working only 40 hours a week
Better have a good wage

>while my wife is a stay at home mom
Better have a really good wage

>How many bedrooms should I have?
How is THAT the question?

>t.

Attached: 1643209991162.jpg (640x534, 60.16K)

Why do you need a 2 bedroom apartment for if your single?

What salary should I be paid for a 40 hour work week to afford my 3 bedroom house? By the way, I need two cars. One for me, and one for my wife to pick up our kids from school, etc.

Fucking boomer looking ass

>What salary should I be paid for a 40 hour work week to afford my 3 bedroom house?
Depends on how much the house is. Ffs you're stupid.

Nooooo how will I cope. Capitalism wins this round...

>REEEEEE HATE FACTS

>Capitalism wins this round...
It's wins every round because it's the most efficient allocation of resources