/uhg/ - Ukraine Happening General #2679

Prev: ▶Day: 100 - Daily battlefield assessment: isw.pub/RusCampaignJune2

▶Latest
>Russian forces control parts of Severodonetsk as heavy fighting continues in eastern city
>EU to ban two-thirds of Russian oil imports
>Ukrainian forces launch counter-offensive in Kherson region
>ISW: Russian invasion that aimed to seize & occupy entire country has become desperate & bloody offensive to capture a single city in the east while defending important but limited gains in the south and east
>Russia to remove upper limit for military service in armed forces
>Russia increasing intensity of operations in Donbas
>Russia takes control of Svitlodarsk town
>Workers digging through rubble allegedly find 200 bodies in Mariupol apartment block basement
>Food shortages could cause more deaths than war, UK minister warns
>Senate passes $40 billion package for Ukraine
>Russia continues air & artillery strikes on Azovstal Steel Plant, indicating that a remnant of Ukrainian defence is still in the plant
>Several Missiles hit Lviv
>Remaining Azov fighters in azovstal agree to surrender, as per instructions of Ukrainian command
>Finland & Sweden to join NATO, Russia threatens to cut gas and energy supplies
>UK signs mutual security pacts with Sweden & Finland
>ISW: RU forces involved in battle of Mariupol likely heavily damaged, Ukrainian forces succeeded tying down & degrading substantial Russian force
>Lavrov: Special military operation going according to plan
>War could last years, Nato warns

▶Telegram Channels
rentry.org/telosint
t.me/ukr_pics/

▶INTELLIGENCE
understandingwar.org/publications
odin.tradoc.army.mil/WEG (equipment explorer)
oryxspioenkop.com/2022/02/attack-on-europe-documenting-equipment.html (tracking visually confirmed equipment losses)
twitter.com/Skawtish
twitter.com/Osinttechnical
twitter.com/Militarylandnet

▶/uhg/ OP Template
rentry.org/uhg2022

Attached: 16489331457150.png (1645x1801, 584.68K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XFVpWM894hw
youtu.be/05kCksSFE8g
russia-insider.com/en/ukraine_business/2014/10/10/06-31-06pm/ukraine_wests_next_fracking_victim
defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3050010/advanced-rocket-launcher-system-heads-to-ukraine/
bbc.com/news/world-europe-61627316
lockheedmartin.com/en-us/products/guided-mlrs-unitary-rocket.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

first for dead vatniggers

>>Zelensky fuckensky- Don't matter!
>You was planned to be robbed off, you are and the way he manages energy (and other) resources, you'll never get it back, regardless what political regime you have.
>The only way to get something back is via hard fight, but West is cucking because muh nukes to give you anything tangible to fight with

Attached: t25xuswbba391.jpg (832x466, 87.94K)

Sex.

third for raped Maria Zacharovova

may allah smite the bastard russian people off the face of this planet

Attached: President Dzhokhar Dudayev, 1995 - Russia - Evil Empire that always violates treaties.webm (480x360, 1.76M)

Slava Ukraine!
Svoboda Rossii!

Attached: 1654203404768.png (858x809, 865.27K)

Russian vessel docks in reopened Mariupol port
The ships of the Novorossiysk naval base of the Black Sea Fleet ensured the safe passage of a merchant ship to the port of Mariupol. At the moment loading has begun, the property that was acquired earlier by the owner is being loaded. Today's event was preceded by a number of developments. Most importantly, it was necessary to ensure the safety of the port water area, so mines were cleared and sunken ships removed from passages."
youtube.com/watch?v=XFVpWM894hw

Attached: 200505_wn_index_hpMain_16x9_992.jpg (400x400, 33.06K)

U wot nigger? EVERY SINGLE FUCKING PRESS ON THE GODDAMN PLANET CONFIRMED IT.

Not so fast, brother. I'm waiting for an influx of cheap posh Russian prostitutes.

I want a documentary series in the style of Soviet Storm for this war in a few years

POST WAR TUNES!

>Bomb Serbia. Kino edition.

youtu.be/05kCksSFE8g

Attached: 4645758948645.gif (354x286, 53.29K)

cope, the thread

anyways how're you n/uhg/ers dealing with the fed budget cuts, heard from a bird that your department got hit and that's why the generals been dead

Attached: agiri4.png (813x814, 657.76K)

What have i missed in the last 24 hours?

So ends our journey frens, as i heard from my superior of the 1st lithuanian rapist regiment, he shall deliver the pasta of him blessing kadyrov's wives in the near future, as of now, i ask you to add more elite russian cuties to our harem list

Attached: 66jqil.png (800x450, 396.68K)

ka

Attached: 1652732206303.gif (250x280, 3.84M)

Look, you retarded niggers, let's bury this once and for all, k?

Prove to me that America is gonna send rocket ammo to Ukraine, despite every journo on the planet reporting that it was a redline from the Pentagon.

I'm not a shill but you niggers refuse to prove anything and I'm starting to think uhg is a chug colony now with this grug brained level of discourse.

Attached: Danish_Marichka.png (1024x1024, 438.38K)

Attached: jittering2.webm (512x512, 2.79M)

>100th day of "invasion"
remember when pol jannie niggers stickied this shit for a couple weeks with hardcore music?
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
fuck jannies, they do it for free

russia-insider.com/en/ukraine_business/2014/10/10/06-31-06pm/ukraine_wests_next_fracking_victim
2014 Ukies weren't done for yet, vlad however haven't forgotten it

Attached: Fracking-ukraine-shale-gas-map.png (572x495, 387.36K)

Italy debt to GDP over 150%
Germany & France highest inflation in decades
German Producer Price Inflation +33.5% (most ever)

>Russian operations to advance on Slovyansk from the southeast of Izyum and west of Lyman continue to make little progress and are unlikely to do so in the coming days, as Russian forces continue to prioritize Severodonetsk at the expense of other axes of advance.
>Russian forces continued assaults against Severodonetsk and Lysychansk in order to claim full control of Luhansk Oblast.
>Russian forces made incremental advances around Avdiivka.
>Ukrainian counteroffensives in northwestern Kherson Oblast pushed Russian forces to the eastern bank of the Inhulets River and will likely continue to disrupt Russian ground lines of communication (GLOCs) along the T2207 highway.
>The Kremlin continued to pursue inconsistent occupational measures in southern Ukraine, indicating both widespread Ukrainian resistance and likely Kremlin indecision on how to integrate occupied territory.

Attached: I AM IN HELL.webm (512x512, 2.8M)

Did Ukraine feint a retreat in sievierodontesk? When will we know for sure

Attached: 561BB6B7-D693-4681-9C2C-1036C582FA37.jpg (1280x1874, 192.54K)

defense.gov/News/News-Stories/Article/Article/3050010/advanced-rocket-launcher-system-heads-to-ukraine/
here's your spoonfeeding buddy

Attached: 1643573267402.jpg (1280x853, 202.46K)

>380710461
>despite every journo on the planet reporting that it was a redline from the Pentagon.
Pretty sure the redline was the longer range version of it, and why would they send just a bunch of trucks with empty tubes anyway?

th day of "invasion"
>remember when pol jannie niggers stickied this shit for a couple weeks with hardcore music?
>HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAA
>fuck jannies, they do it for free
reminder, that to burgers pidorruski churkas are white and most of trannies on most of the boards still are ....

rashian!

Nothing
It's dying because of the reason mentioned above
There are going to be documentaries for a long time because of all the footage that won't be unearthed and interpreted properly for years to come.

>just a feint bro
I'm not huffing copium with you sacks of shit. Don't be /chug/ ffs

What exactly is CARPATHIAN BASIN?
If there are valuable resources, I think that part of Ukraine still belongs to Czechoslovakia.

Litteraly one second of searching
bbc.com/news/world-europe-61627316

That is what Arestovich says

Attached: 16qr63h7i8391.png (1142x940, 180.58K)

Nice war trophies

>and why would they send just a bunch of trucks with empty tubes anyway?
he probably has permanent brain damage from interacting with too many /chug/gers. at a certain point, vatnik lies pile up so much that you refuse to make any assumptions, regardless of how reasonable they are

>Sievierodontesk
check it on a shale gas maps own-self, that'll be near as accurate prediction what'll happen to it, as it can be

I was JUST about to reply to myself that mere reporting that the platform being sent will be met with a one word reply, but you just beat me to it unfortunately.

NIGGER.

I said ammo.

>and ammunition
it's in the fucking image you braindead retard

WE ARE WINNING, OKAY? KHOKHOLS ARE BEATEN STOP SAYING OTHERWISE WE DONT EVEN NEED KHERSON

Attached: 1654208109639.png (336x437, 226.38K)

If this is true it literally would be an actual feint, not like the meme ''feint'' from Kiev

The only war trophies that will russians (russian women) will receive is my dick, as i pound their ass so hard they will have to forget about such an action as sitting on a chair

Attached: 43655445-9636343-image-m-224_1622464113460.jpg (470x475, 32.46K)

lol why do liberahas shill for hohols if ukies still hate them no matter what they think about the invasion

>I think that part of Ukraine still belongs to Czechoslovakia
hahahaha, you are such simpleton, it pains me to say it, Poles had first dibs on it

Attached: self hating leads you to nowhere.jpg (1582x780, 296.45K)

You should probably close POCCNR 1 for a second and go breathe some fresh air

I think you're just coping now

HAhahaha you are mexican

Hate? Very strong word, pity is more applicable, pity to your women who are in dire need of real dicking
Do you think this traitorous faggot's daughter doesnt crave for it?

Attached: Ukraine-Crisis-TIME-003.jpg (450x515, 69.23K)

>why do people cheer for an event that would depose a current leader they vehemently disagree with
Idk, it's a mystery. Much like you, I have the Asiatic mindset of "face" and my only concern is with people liking/fearing/hating me.

>Poles had first dibs on it
I'll tell you a secret, we can make a deals with Poland

you will be raped just like all the western tourists that step in here

Why, for putin's death of course!

whoo would want to go to anything south of the border

It literally doesn't. I'm gonna give you the benefit of the doubt, not sperg out on you and call you a nigger.

I'm gonna assume you just linked me to the wrong article. Which is still enough to have me ignore you forever,

YOU

FUCKING

RETARDED

SUPERNIGGER

1.3 million americans

I am here to oppose communism.

Attached: 1653181933383.webm (720x480, 2.34M)

When is the Polish-Lithuanian-Ukrainian Commonwealth going to form?
Vatnik propaganda is claiming Poland will invade western Ukraine kek

sorry forgot you were retarded, this should make it easier to find

Attached: 1646371732965.png (1280x853, 1.46M)

Read

Liberals are kikes and hohols love kikes.

>Danish yokel can't read
Smh viking snowniggers haven't evolved beyond the 9th century.
>Along with the HIMARS system, the department is also including the Guided Multiple Launch Rocket System to be used with HIMARS. Those rockets are capable of hitting a target more than 40 miles away.
GMLRS rounds: lockheedmartin.com/en-us/products/guided-mlrs-unitary-rocket.html

Attached: 1654023339878.jpg (616x625, 216.71K)

Not all, and as a part of Budapest Memorandum we also gave up a lot of missiles in general, not just nukes - the very same missiles that are now being rained down upon Ukraine. It was an overall loss.

>I think Russia would have invaded anyway though.

Most likely. There was always this ethnic tension, and you can even see it in mass media & culture, i.e some of the most iconic movies like "Brat" and "Brat 2" all portray Ukrainians in a negative light. You'd be very hard pressed to find even a single russian movie that portrays Ukrainians in a good light and/ or at least neutral light, or doesn't essentially steal all the glory to the RU side. For instance, movies such as the ones about Taras Bulba also washed it over as if cossack heroic feats were all russian & anything negative belongs to Ukraine.

If one's culture is centered about demonizing another, war is inevitable.

There is a lot of corrupt fuckery, I'm aware about that much, but war doesn't fix any of it. You kinda don't have any time to campaign against corruption when you have russian missiles bombing you.

True. I think nukes will become much more prevalent, if anything. Again, Ukraine's case only shows that one should never give up their nuclear arsenal. Going forward, anyone else would be a fool to do so.

Attached: 1651216602521.jpg (912x1280, 106.49K)

He said that it doesn't mean that Ukrainians are going to recapture the city, they are just inflicting as much damage to Russians as possible
He also said that Severodonetsk is probably going to fall

idk but Poland and Ukraine just signed a deal where they'll work to produce defense weapons

Stop being gay. Find something else to lie about.

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-06-02 at 6.45.37 PM.png (1334x348, 103.32K)

and none of them from this site

Well this was greatly disappointing.

Where the fuck are all my uhgies at? Did they migrate to /k/ while chug just took this general? I see snapfag is still here, though he always struck me as a neutral autismo.

Still trying to find the Ukrainian women fleeing the war zone.

Don't care you're still getting raped

I don't think we talk about this enough here on UGH but Maria Zacharovova has great legs. They're long, thick and muscular. She's probably got a great ass.

Attached: Maria-Zakharova-Feet-5724293.jpg (828x1390, 109.22K)

not if i rape you first

This NATO sponsored general was taken over by tacos

This is useless discussion and useless reasoning - Russia doesn't play that game.
The game has different rules now.
Only rule is "stronger dog fucks".
So pls, be stronger dog.

are you the danish fag that was saying chug was baking these threads last night?

>we can make a deals with Poland
like 1939 or 1938?
sure!

Not like Czechs are stupid or tight or twisted like Krauts, the best deal possible is to have it from Ukies, post war under reasonable terms. Unfortunately it doesn't look like Ukies are going to get anything substantial back, but the part, that's already taken from them is the one worth a talk about.
>Kyiv was a feint

This war must end in ukrainian victory, as well as we need to free belarus, afterwards, we will be united in sexually pleasuring of russian elite women

Attached: _105801715_gettyimages-1075218720.jpg (976x549, 96.43K)

>i hate women
Cheers.

Attached: 1559574135309.jpg (334x506, 42.28K)

>I'm not a shill
X

Oh...at least I still have the crybaby Mexican. Yay.

that face though

Those nukes were not yours in the first place. There was nothing "to give up"

Last night? Wasn't really posting last night, was playing vidya with the boyz

>spell it out for our moskal friend
>still doesn't get it
Dunno what to say, Gennady. If you're really butthurt about the fact that people you'll never come into contact with might hate you because you're okay with them being killed off your box might be gone.

I go to costa rica every other year or so to surf. No one's ever tried shit other than to steal my tires. Imagine that, you fucking niggers are so broke you are trying to steal my rubber. That's how insignificant you are. Fucking lmaoing just thinking about it. Get some self respect nigger

Attached: 182837775898287.png (1222x1138, 1.52M)

>no matter what they think about the invasion

This misses a lot of context. A lot of self-proclaimed liberals still support annexation of Crimea/ Donbass and/ or otherwise interventions against Ukraine, or meddling in our affairs one way or another. Supporting such things are still putin's policies - because when he just became a president, he openly stated that "Crimea is Ukrainian land and we will never meddle with another country". The fact that he did a switcheroo means it became his policy.

Naturally, as result, a lot of Ukrainians remain wary - because the same people that claim they're against war can also turn out to support putin's policies anyway, just not all of them.

It also misses context that RU has been antagonizing Ukrainians for a very, very long time (refer to movies/ culture/ history). You don't fix decades (or even centuries) of wrongdoings by denouncing one war - the process of amends and making peace takes time.

Or, I guess your other alternative is having a permanently hostile nation at your side, if you refuse to make amends. Enjoy Afghanistan 2.0

Attached: 1651383173396.png (1024x1024, 678.66K)

is this dane a genuine schizo? he has moments of lucidity and generally follows logic when discussing topics, but then the rest of the time he devolves into these absurdist rants about non-existent rockets that blatantly do exist, refusing any evidence to the contrary

Attached: 1650741507718.png (267x296, 103.48K)