Wow

Wow

Attached: 1580270218459.jpg (1170x857, 160.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10880059/Five-people-shot-funeral-man-killed-police.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Whoa

Attached: 1567993562619.jpg (891x706, 108.8K)

I can't believe people are allowed to say stupid shit like this and not be sued into oblivion for defamation.

Attached: 1.png (893x241, 31.3K)

The fuck is an assault weapon?
What's next a driving car? Digging shovel?

>rise of social media
>explosion in mass shootings
>no actually it was the assault weapons ban expiring guys

>The fuck is an assault weapon?
A made up word to lump semi-automatic rifles in with fully automatic, so both can be banned. If there's one thing these people are good at is manipulating language.

>Twitter

Very strong
Very brave

>Other

>good at manipulating language
>only works alongside lifetime of total conditioning resulting in functionally retarded critical thinking

Yeah ok.

Attached: 611.jpg (468x468, 31.33K)

>People get gunned down everyday
>Media picks which stories to report

Attached: 00.gif (245x230, 541.97K)

this is stupid because the trend literally doesn't change. it's the same trend line since the start of their data

>only works alongside lifetime of total conditioning resulting in functionally retarded critical thinking
And to accomplish that they needed to control the language and conservation, which was my point you idiot.

i live in racine and it is filled to the brim with hoodrat joggers. when a shooting happens here 9 times out of ten it's by a black dude. now that it's summer, they're out of hibernation and there's at least one shooting everyday in the same areas of racine. the funeral was for dashontay king or whatever fucking name that is, who was shot when he didn't drop his gun like a retard. multiple people who saw the funeral procession said that there were people throwing money around and acting like it's a party. no doubt this was made by some gang members of a particular race. no fucking way they were republicans, i would be surprised if they could read harry potter

>Racine
Gang violence, you won't hear any more about this. Everyone I've talked to that moved to my area from Racine said they did it because they witnessed drive-bys and other shit like that, but they bring their ways with them.

Kek even better.

HOLLY SHIT, WHY ARE YOUR SENATORS SHOOTING PEOPLE AT A FUNERAL

Attached: 1638233537596.jpg (184x184, 9.63K)

Shall not infringe fag

Attached: DC0CD153-5AA5-4211-A55D-E3576B305338.jpg (1024x788, 142.92K)

No your point was they they are good at manipulating language. All that is necessary for propaganda to succeed is repetition. Are they good at it when anyone with a fucking brain can see through it?

The problem is, was, and always will be NIGGERS.

Attached: C962D850-9109-4CC6-A6CE-B81A330A588B.jpg (1281x728, 247.94K)

Because our senators are jewish.

It's just retarded. You want to bitch about gun control but pick and choose which stories to report that cater to your agenda. Report the story about a nigger gunning down a convenient store in Ohio. No? Cause no one cares. Someone shoots up a funeral, OMG GUN CONTROL. It's retardism.

more black on black violence. ignore these kikes.

>social media
>1994

and it's funny because once it's revealed that a bunch of gang niggers committed it, the media outlets will erase it from their memory. the only reason they're still talking about is because the mugshots weren't released yet

That would be extremely based.

This is why I said normies are functionally retarded and there is no finesse in tricking them.

Pretty based if I’m honest.

1983 Was the first experimental testing of Focalin XR in boys going through puberty in the USA.

It's black. That's it. They're not more deadly than say a ruger mini-14 but liberals are noguns retards.

You think with that many people they would have shot more.

Did they come in seperate vehicles or did they charter a bus?

It was a funeral for a black dude and his black family got shot at the funeral

>based quints
And yet the Uvalde tranny had a mugshot being broadcasted almost immediately.

The assault weapons ban started in 1986, dumbass. It never "expired".

>Bro Twitter
Powerful

What year did ritalin start being prescribed in large numbers.

at a funeral? So blacks are pro 2A?

Something is telling me that they are niggers shooting each others. Because you have to be a nigger to shoot up a funeral.
>The shooting occurred at the interment for Da'Shontay L. King Sr.
Like i said

>you won't ban guns so you are responsible for all gun murders
These people deserve to be shot

Attached: 1612242849939.png (290x350, 92.25K)

>Funeral was for Da’Shontay King, who was shot, killed by police two weeks ago

Wow I WONDERED WHAT HAPPENED HERE

>Racine

Okay I’m calling shenanigans.

Attached: C064EFEA-32E5-4A93-BD0B-76D91839D36A.jpg (750x744, 107.15K)

It said 2004.......

the assault weapons ban is from 1994 you retard and it did expire in the early 2000s.

Gay.

Attached: 1649145704258.png (782x703, 519.63K)

Exactly. Just like Fox News is the only station reporting a shooting in the hospital in Oklahoma yesterday and they are slowly burying that. Why cause it was a Black dude but if a White guy shoots a couple of Black people it's broadcasted for a month as a hate crime.

It's ridiculous. Media needs to be transparent or be stripped of their license.

Manhunt ensues after five people are shot at Wisconsin cemetery during funeral of man killed by police: All were members of the deceased's family
A funeral was being held for Da'Shontay L King Sr. at around 2.30pm Thursday at the Graceland Cemetery in Racine, Wisconsin when a gunman opened fire
Racine, Wisconsin police said it remains an active shooter situation as the gunman remains on the loose
All of the victims were members of King's family, but their conditions remain unknown at this time
King, 37, was shot and killed by a police officer on March 20
Police are now investigating the shooting

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-10880059/Five-people-shot-funeral-man-killed-police.html

Attached: image_2022-06-02_194302097.png (485x905, 479.75K)

I hate that we live in a world where NPC retards get to perpetuate their retarded fucking thoughts to the masses

>be american
>die
>get shot

Attached: 1653447285285.png (1039x559, 264.41K)

>gang niggers would follow gun laws

Attached: image_2022-06-02_194447793.png (498x813, 380.05K)

>buy knife from store
>it's the store's fault somebody got stabbed

Clown world.

it's called the tyranny of low expectations. believe it or not you participate in it. when you call niggers lazy, stupid and violent you are lowering the bar for nigger behavior. Niggers kill people all the time and yet nobody cares and so when the liberals use black nationalism for their purposes it's the white man who gets the focus.

Attached: image_2022-06-02_194645370.png (1148x813, 117.65K)

Seems to coincide with the rise of the radical left.