New Blue or Ontario Party

I need answers as both parties seem virtually the same. Why are they not one party.?

Attached: 1643324612112.jpg (1080x607, 143.34K)

Neither vote ndp

Ontario Party is the only one with a clear pro-life stance on abortion in their platform. New Blue does not even mention it. So I voted Ontario Party.

No.

Voting’s for fags

They all suck
Im sitting out this election. Just going to watch the chips fall where they may. None of it matters. Everything is going to shit either way.

It's what Dominon decides anyway. Who cares.

Ontario Party is D&C. Their platform reads as if they're a federal party. Vote New Blue.

Voting is just to make you believe you have a choice. It's already been decided.

I unironically didnt read either of their platforms. I just voted new blue because FUCK Doug Ford and FUCK the """"""""""""""""""""'conservative"""""""""""""""""""" party.

Just voted New Blue.
Dominion machines.

Attached: 1654150890394.jpg (600x461, 109.71K)

Because then they would have to compete with another party that might have different policies. This way, no matter how the election goes (((they))) win.

Abortion is a decided issue and there's no banning it at this point

I'm not voting. REVOLUTION NOW

When will you realize you don't fit in? Our population needs to improve or we're all going to die. I will try to keep this planet, all of our species including our own alive. Life is beautiful, but without quality people, life is hell.

Then may be we deserve shitty social and fiscal policies from crooks we elected.

Honestly Doug Ford will probably win regardless, vote for whoever you want, I voted NewBlue cuz they were the only party in my riding that's not cucked
Based

We don't elect anyone. Even if George Soros's dominion machines don't vote every man into power the elites can still buy them off

New Blue sounded good. I am suspicious of Derek Sloan I think he might be baiting

He ran in alberta in federal election

Everything is terrible. Every single choice. You didn't think they would let an uncomped party actually have a stand, did you?
Canada is dead. May as well let the Wendigos run the country.