Why so little love for Indonesian girls?

Indonesia is a muslim country so Indonesian girls are will be virgins. Adultery results in being publicly flogged.

youtube.com/watch?v=gyh3YuyZuM0

Indonesian girls are cute like pic.

Unlike East Asian women they won't succumb to liberalism whence they get to the west. Divorce is also unlikely as a woman cannot divorce a man in Islam.

Currently thinking of going to Indonesia to get me a young Indonesian wife.

Attached: Indonesian girl.jpg (1080x1080, 62.1K)

looks like a brown mutt

Love a nice indonesian trad wife

Attached: tradwife.jpg (679x422, 54.96K)

Isn't she Lebanese?

Islandnigger

Attached: 1653381889444.jpg (1024x747, 65.83K)

They aren't cute, plus they won't marry an infidel.
And if you bring her in the west she can divorce you and succumb to liberalism as she likes.
Cope more incel.

That's a Lebanese whore.
She never wore Hijab btw.

Indonesian here, just like any other etnic, few of the girls are beautiful, most of them are cute and the rest are mediocre.

>They aren't cute, plus they won't marry an infidel.
They are cute, and that's why you convert to Islam.
Modern Christianity is cucked anyways. They literally have black lives matter and trans flags having next to the cross in my church.

Attached: Average Indonesian Muslim.png (599x598, 513.22K)

She is lebanese christian pretending to me muslim
They can tell if you are a fake convert, you will be expected to pray 5 times a day and fast ramadan, and pay thousands of dollars to make hajj in saudi arabia, and pay zakat charity every year,etc..

Modern Christianity is bad because Modern Christians are bad. Have you spoken to your pastor about removing those idols from the church? Why havent you left that church?

>protestant

They say they are not removing it because they want't to be inclusive. All the other churches in my area are like that.

Attached: Christianity in 2022.png (2232x1336, 1.55M)

Honestly you have 3 choices
Travel to a good church
Start or help start a local church
Study the Bible at home
God isnt being worshipped there, diversity is. A little leaven leaveneth the whole loaf. Dont compromise brother. God will provide.

Attached: 877.png (680x547, 100.63K)

all i know from them is what i see on imagefap

Attached: 1654102896698.png (1024x1024, 58.19K)

Retard. I know several. 3 of them have only fans

Attached: 1628080266718.jpg (768x1024, 100.42K)

Because they're Indonesian

Attached: 1654197621726.gif (350x194, 1.01M)

You think they are better than japs or Koreans?

I like them

Them and Malaysians are basically moderate Muslim SEmonkeys. Even if you like SEAmonkeys, why choose these ones?

If you go Thai, then you can get virgin women from Isaan farm families who are raised to believe that sexually pleasing their man is a top priority. And since they are Buddhists, they don’t suffer from Abrahamic religious prudishness.

If you go Filipina, then you can easily get Catholic virgin women who are submissive and take morality seriously. Divorce is not an option with them: divorce is literally illegal in the Philippines, the Catholic religion condemns it, and their families would disown them.

But if you go with a Muslim wife, you have none of the Buddhist sexual open-ness and non of the Catholic morality and familiarity. Islam is very weird for Westerners. Lots of weird rules and violence can be expected if you violate some rules. Divorce is allowed in Islam, btw. And women can initiate. Maybe it could be good for you if you want to become a Muslim and a polygamist.

she's a proper arab semite and surprise surprise, she looks like a light skinned south indian pajeet.