Lmao'ing at the absolute state of America. The next generation is going to be absolutely fucked in the head lol...

Lmao'ing at the absolute state of America. The next generation is going to be absolutely fucked in the head lol. Internet + social media from a young age + explicitly antiwhite, antifamily, antireligious media and schooling. And a shit diet on top of that. I'm GTFO'ing this gay ass country. There is no reason to stay here, the only reason to be here is to make some money.

Attached: aahahaha.jpg (133x210, 6.11K)

the entire Western world has the same beliefs, you idiot.

Attached: pepedespondent.png (420x420, 266.71K)

How about you just don't send your kids to public school?

>antireligious
At least they’ll have that going for them.

My kids will wind up here so they will be shielded from degeneracy. All children should use Any Forums in school to learn about free speech.

God help you if you use this toilet as a source of education especially for children.

Attached: pepedepressed.png (1092x1037, 64.75K)

>sure you live in a toxic wasteland
>but just shelter your kids and everything will be fine
Nah. The media, food, social environment of America are all fucked. Kids need a community to grow up in, families are not islands.

>implying I'm leaving for the West

If you think Satanism is a good thing

lol, but kinda true

it's a good place to see how people are unfiltered even if it's a shithole

Racism is an outdated social technology for controlling sociopaths. It's deeply unhealthy for everyone else.

don't let the door hit you

Satanism is an Abrahamic religion too. Horseshoe theory.

I'd rather have my children learn the truth about niggers than the lie about faggots groomer.

Where will you go outside the West? Decent Asian countries have strict immigration.

Attached: wojak.png (645x773, 6.53K)

Your children are going to be lolcows at best and mass shooters at worst.

I always lie about what i actually think

>The next generation is going to be absolutely fucked in the head lol
the CURRENT generation is absolutely fucked in the head
the entire country is fucked

Gen Z is more like Gen NPC or Gen Zealot. They pretty much are just copies of the worst cohorts of the millennial generation.

Attached: wojaknpc.png (416x435, 114.32K)

i think most people are just incredibly naive, i just saw a whitest white zoomer hanging out with 2 woglets today, they don't think anything of it.

I dont know whats normal anymore, ofc, you lie everywhere you go about what you do and don't think to suit societies norms.

It's the same here lad. Society is shit now, but fuck me I'm glad I'm not a zoomie. They got the raw deal. They'll slurp nigger dick to prove they aren't racist. lmao

Where are you going?

Attached: mariobabypenguin.png (484x458, 226.59K)

didn't even mention getting half your penis ripped off for no reason
literally expecting sexual output from a child

it's not so much about anti-Christianity as it is anti-anything positively spiritual

Idk for sure, still thinking about it. How would I get into a strict asian country? By not being lazy and being a top candidate for immigration :) Anyways, I'm more interested in freedom than I am quality of life or even safety necessarily.

the current generation is fucked, but less fucked than the next one which will be close to some kinda transhumanist thing

I have not decided yet. A part of my plan would be to find a community wherever I go, so not just moving to another country but joining a religious/social group as well.

Oh yeah, there's that too.