Unironically

This is the only truth

Attached: 1652641596130.png (594x496, 37.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kBfZXC0sNqg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

can slavery bring us to the stars?

what is the primoridal truth?

Holy shit, Bongs

Sometimes you guys are scary asf

Can you at least learn to spell you dumb fucking nigger

Sure thing, Ragnar Redbeard. Go wild. Take what you want. But eventually fifty other, civilized humans who live order and stability will get sick of your bullshit and give you a taste of your own medicine.

Might makes right. im guessing, or something similar

Given the amount of time in human development it took to discover the way to make steel, several of those on the right were required for steel to come into existence. I might even argue that making fire did as well. Also,
>primodrial
>religioin
I can see why you don't like books or words. You have to be 18+ to post here you know.

>be me
>be cop
>normal day patrolling the neighbourhood
>a lunatic comes running at me with a axe shouting something about blood and steel.
>I shoot him dead
>buy a bagle and go on with my day

You realise society made your fucking steel right annon? There's a reason why Europeans team killed the unga bunga spear throwers.

Based

Attached: unnamed (5).jpg (512x384, 80.19K)

I can see where we got our intelligence from

violence is the answer
always has been

nah, there is order in nature beyond just violence

Yes. visceral, inherent disgust

Attached: 1640968528297.png (846x539, 952.3K)

It's gotten you this far, until you abandoned it.

You better believe it pal ;)

And then I will be proven right by them in my death. Its a self fulfilling prophecy. Either I win and rule for all time which shows I won sufficiently to scare everyone to not taking it from me. Or they kill me and prove I wasn't ready. Thanks for backing up what I was saying.

Natural Law.

Attached: Screenshot_20220602-184026_Chrome.jpg (1080x2280, 778.22K)

yeah just kill each other as we always do and leave mother nature free of us hehehe

Coming first makes it more real?? When it wasn't steel it was a blunt rock and before that a fist. Nice dodge of the argument. Also I dodnt make the meme so I cannot take credit for retard spelling.

5 weak niggas with sticks beats 1 strong nigga with a stick

You fit perfect on Shao Kahn's ideology.

youtube.com/watch?v=kBfZXC0sNqg

Attached: shaokahn-adv.jpg (1200x1200, 558.77K)

Where do you get steel from if not from your peoples thoughts bound by morals to the cause you share with each other in words, philosophy and laws? What is a book if not the treasury of your ancestors wisdoms?

>More advanced brutality and warfare outdoes retard tier savagery and war
A stunning observation. And you just proved me right.

It's a simple and humble truth but it is elegant in its correctness. It is kind of like the bell curve meme. You can be 150 IQ and you will realise its truth then also.

if this was true we wouldnt be the dominant species of the planet

Sometimes but not always

>"might makes right"
>lose

My brothers

There is order sure. But order is best imposed by sentient creatures on their competitors with force.

Incredible prophecy. A sign from the heavens.

You don't need to justify your actions, to yourself or anyone else, you only need to act.

How the fuck do you think we made guns retard? We defiantly didn't make them without books, thoughts, words or rationality.

This is nigger teir life philosophy. Have fun getting rolled over my a tank or some shit mr unga bunga.

Action is the end of all being.

order is best imposed by mutual benefit, relationships based on power are inherently unstable,

I make guns. I don't defiantly make them either faggot.