Gun nuts will really see nothing wrong with this. This is why we don't need American gun culture in Canada

Gun nuts will really see nothing wrong with this. This is why we don't need American gun culture in Canada.

Attached: FUPUlZjX0AE0hoC.jpg (634x845, 103.29K)

Jews see nothing wrong with raping a 5 year old. It’s in the Talmud.

>will really see nothing wrong with this
They shouldn't be putting their baby anywhere near firearms. There's probably lead residue on those guns. That's very irresponsible of them. They better not be firing those guns anywhere around that baby either.

i think that's based AF

flibbity bippity op is a fag

Attached: soypop.jpg (1730x2048, 151.01K)

Nice MG

Sure thing leaf

Attached: 1654106275907.png (441x422, 354.21K)

/thread

Replace that weapon with a rainbow colored bag of meth and you dumbass leafs wouldn't be able to stop jizzing about how progressive it is

If second amendment is about protection from government tyranny, isn't it your second amendment right to own a manpad and predator drone?

Attached: images (3).jpg (593x517, 21.28K)

suck your baby penis rabbi and leave gun control to the non-pedos

Shut up pussy kids especially young boys naturally love guns and shooting and killing little prey animals like u

Attached: boy-aiming-gun.jpg (900x653, 59K)

Calm down, pajeet

Insta moms one-upping each other. Nothing wrong here per se, it's just retarded behaviour. At least the dog isn't a 'muh pitty.'

Yeah you need much higher caliber and belt fed automatic. Followed by javelins and stingers. I want everyone to have at least that.

I agree, babies shouldn't be near guns. You never know when they're going to go off and get vomit or shit all over everything around them. Then you'll need to clean the gun.

Don't worry, it's just Trudeau on here trolling

I agree OP this is truly disgusting. What self respecting woman wears roll up jean CAPRI PANTS anymore?! Um hello did I just transport back to 2003? And no collar on the dog? Absolutely disgusting, what a neglectful pet owner.

Yeah, how dare they let a child near such collectables!

This but unironically

Lmao what a bitch you are.

Fuck you

Those are not loaded, I Grew up in Canada and always had a rifle.

What do you mean? Pugs are absolutely shit dogs and that lawn is shameful.

Don't come to America then, problem solved.

Go back to Europe, faggot.

Attached: 1588200705202.jpg (1280x960, 135.19K)

I remember shooting a friends old and sick cat because they couldn't afford to get him euthanized. Shot the poor bastard in the face, but he survived and ran away up in to a tree, where I could get a second shot dropping him.

don't hunt cats with a .17 pellet rifle.

fuck off, no one here wants gun control. Only faggots like yourself.

>We don't need American Gun culture
K
>WE NEED MOAR NIGGERZ
>sudo dpkg -i niggerz_w_gunz.dpkg
Have fun

Attached: diversity.jpg (1000x668, 542.2K)

Yes.

Based factbot user. I applaud your efforts. May every slide and shill post be buried in interesting semitic trivia

Attached: 1565706143989.png (960x540, 673.81K)

>t. Helicopter parent