My British brothers how did we allow these people take over so much...

My British brothers how did we allow these people take over so much. From the great city of London to now even the north east out villages. The UK and the west is doomed.

Attached: Golding-Demotix-Guy-Corbish-v3.jpg (1200x900, 215.96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html
youtube.com/watch?v=i5joIkwczW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Jew rape children with glee

We still point out niggers with enthusiasm in my small town. They are still the ones that commit all the crimes, despite there only being two or three of them. It's amazing.

It's the Blair policy
>1. Import millions of third worlders
>2. ?????????????
>3. Profit

Did you hear about that tiny village called Linton on Ouse?

Attached: Atleast we're not speaking German.jpg (486x686, 74.67K)

my bad you did hear about it
if only Any Forums could use its collective autism to save villages like these and all of the uk and west

Jews...

Attached: Jew Barbara Spector admits Jews will lead the mass-immigration to Europe.jpg (720x710, 62.36K)

>Profit
Nope!
"Immigrants who came to live in Britain from outside Europe cost the public purse nearly £120 billion over 17 years, a new report has shown.

The major academic study also found, however, that recent immigration from Europe – driven by the surge in arrivals from eastern European – gave the economy a £4.4 billion boost over the same period.",
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/11209234/Immigration-from-outside-Europe-cost-120-billion.html

justin welby is a fucking heretic

Oh wow!

Don’t breed Englishman. There sandniggers will do your island more good then your people ever have.

I have a sincere problem about you guys. Why do you think Black people make up like 5% of your population but represent in like 70% of you media? This never happens to other bigger immigrant groups like pakis and Indians etc. And these immigrants perform much better than Africans. There is a clear obsession and the diversity pandering center on them.

Is it because you have to appeal to Americans or any other reasons? How do you guys think about this phenomenon

Attached: 1652986441630.jpg (2338x4096, 881.52K)

They really wear their desert robes in Britain?

youtube.com/watch?v=i5joIkwczW0

Because Brits have a slave mentality and live in a nightmare clown police state.

Do you want a good way to start fighting back?
Get a group of people who think like you, move to a cheap area, and start buying up a street.
Fill it with more people who think like you, and expand from there. Reclaim our cities by buying them out.

Whenever I see one of these invaders in Europe I just want to puke. They ruin the whole aesthetic of Europe. Fuck them all. Invader scum.
England will be english once again.

Attached: ItsAConspiracyTheoryGoy.jpg (720x443, 38.77K)

The Chad African Muslim conquering a foreign island vs the virgin sunburned little islander seething at being conquered

and then the government will confiscate your homes for being racist & cancel your bank accounts, confiscating them to invite new immigrants

I think the same thing whenever I see pictures of niggers in French or English cities

sounds like potential for a Any Forums autismo power move

So they don't get taken for a disgusting Brit lmao