Aus/pol

grated cunbtry yeeee

Attached: auspol.jpg (500x450, 42.92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newscientist.com/article/dn8401-coffees-effects-revealed-in-brain-scans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Australians are

have you boys been busy?

Attached: 278196484_316451267185295_5589364275386717133_n.jpg (904x712, 37.85K)

Good morning cunts

Attached: E41E2851-2944-4B74-94C2-FC172B58E002.gif (260x190, 1.15M)

Uncle Ted would be disappointed

morning nigs, about to have tea and a few cones

Morning cunts. I had some ice tea, and there is literally nothing you can do about it. How does that feel, huh?
So are we on power cuts next? Question. What happens to all the surveillance if we have power cuts, is it all on a back up generator? Asking from technical curiousity of course, this post does not recommend doing [illegal thing].

>about to have tea and a few cones
Noice, I haven’t dank tea in ages, am also about to go have some vape and some oil, forgot to take meds when I got up to feed the dog

We get domestic power cuts. (((They))) don't.
We eat ze bugs.
We have climate lockdowns.
Yet again, they don't.

About to listen to Enya while I visualise opening the cache of firearms and ammunition

>enya
This is a clannad board

If a firearm has no serial number, does that make it illegal? Cant you just put a 1 or 2 on it?

Morning fwllow wagies.

Thought these things were already safe. Weird

Attached: Screenshot_20220603-074041_LinkedIn.jpg (1080x1309, 498.24K)

Based. I like having fizzy water with lemon and lime juice

Masons rape, torture, and brainwash children in order to use as actors later posing as politicians and public figures to manipulate public opinion. Almost everything that happens if fake, WWE style.

Anyone know what alba is up to nowadays

Attached: IMG_20220602_170855_295.jpg (1080x1087, 126.43K)

Is the oil any good btw?

Which of you fag cattle are going to have coffee this morning?

Attached: IMG_20220601_132849_025.jpg (943x1280, 145.51K)

>I like having fizzy water with lemon and lime juice
This is what people should drink instead of soft drinks, is really good for you

>Is the oil any good btw?
Yeah it’s the main thing that keeps me functional, I shouldn’t vape as much as I do really, but I can’t tolerate prednisolone without upping my cannabis dose by a hell of a lot, am tapering off the prednisolone again now, only take it for a few weeks when I have a flare, but unfortunately that is pretty often

> Coffee cuts 52% of bloodflow to the brain.

I shouldn't have had two this morning then.

Attached: 1642731792517.gif (480x404, 3.56M)

Yeah losing weight this way. Admittedly had a bunch of chips and dip like a retard last night but I'll OMAD and lift to make up for it

>going to have coffee this morning?
Yeah nah I’m probably never going to be able to quit coffee. I’ve had literally no problem managing any other substance and don’t even enjoy most of what others find physically addictive, but for some fucken reason, coffee just rules me. Maybe because I started drinking it as a kid

Go no coffee on weekends. Itll change your life

I’ll give it a go this weekend, hopefully I haven’t been drinking so much a get headaches

>fag cattle
believe your bullshit and not their own bodies.
Also: newscientist.com/article/dn8401-coffees-effects-revealed-in-brain-scans/
fuck off with your spammed bullshit cunt.

Australians are dumb cunts for living in such a hot place
why do you enjoy skin cancer

Attached: kekapu vs bruce.png (1266x688, 361.73K)

FED/POL cunts

join the ADF
>upp your skillset!
learn to actually wake up early and shit, every cunt born after the 90s makes me sick
>its why i am joining
when shit falls apart, ill be able to lead my community and develop
>sustainable means of survival of the community and Australian culture
not that sub culture shit that revolves around fuck all to do with intelligence, productivity and the evolution of our species

MILITARY IS THE ONLY WAY

>there is no political solution
>race and religion are for low IQ cunts
>United, we must work in a single global coordinated strike against the Khazarian system
>Tools such as, but not limited to: MKUltra - must be reengineered and utilised against the enemy

I've had 2 coffees and 2 cones since waking up. My 3rd eye, the brown eye, will soon be fully open as I'll no doubt have to feed the toilet brekky soon.
Fuckin bit nippy outside cunts. So glad I'm not a wagie that has to work in this bullshit. I'm rugged up, got the kitty and if my 1400 shekel cenno advance comes in today I'm gonna buy some real good piss and pot. Might even get a whore to keep my dick warm too.

Attached: comfy winter.png (897x683, 298.25K)