Is he a russian agent Any Forums?

Is he a russian agent Any Forums?

Attached: 2022-06-02 kl. 23.06.44.png (626x584, 324.25K)

Literally who?

I don’t see a child on his cock so he’s not Jewish that’s for sure

obviously

crotch rot pill

No, he’s just some boomer with an opinion. Realize every empire in dire situations in regards to the ruling class’ dwindling legitimacy will begin to label every idea, opinion, fact, person, a creation of our perceived foreign adversaries. Robespierre slaughtered thousands under the guise of “London agents undermining the revolution.”

He wishes

semitic mutt man simping for russia while in ukrainian territory.
why would anyone listen to this tard?

He should wash his fucking cap already.

this fucking boomer has been incredibly on-point and right about pretty much everything about russia ukraine special military operation. Watch his shit and get informed

its pretty blatant. not saying that every person who support russia in this conflict is a shill, but this dude is on a whole different level

coach Jew pill

He's a simp for them but not an outright agent. A lot of ZOGoids know they can get away with calling anyone who doesn't support the jew government of Ukraine a Russian agent, but Lira seems like he's just after the attention and RT spots. He's always chased after whatever's big at the moment. He was a goldbug hyper-inflation alarmist in the early 2010's, a manosphere channel in the late 2010's, and now he's cashing in on this. I watch the guy and I'll say that he's smart, makes good points, and is capable of independent thinking, but his flaws are fairly clear.

>Russia was just faking its attack on Kiev, it was a diversion tactic
>They are going to win by end of April
>This war is pretty much over
We all know Russia is winning, but he is not an accurate source of info. No, Russia did not fake-attack Kiev to divert troops. They got surprised by how difficult the war was
If this guy is who makes you "informed" youre fucked

Kiev was a show of force hoping that the central government would fold. It wasn’t an actual attempt to fight and siege the city however.

I forgot to mention that when the Roe vs. Wade thing happened, the first thing he did was make a video bitching that it would steal attention from him. That made it very clear that he wanted attention. When he livestreamed and said "Wow 10,000 people with nothing better to do than watch me? How pathetic" he was clearly compelled to excitement over the attention he was getting but knew he couldn't do it publicly without looking bad.

Exactly. It was hilarious watching these lowlives claim it was a brilliant strategy on the Russians part to "bog the Ukrainian forces down in Kiev"
>"Genius tactic by the Russians"
Its incredible really

Literal scamming grifter, that is laughed at by Ukrainian women on tv

Everything about him screams jew

He always struck me as a clout chaser, this sounds like something that would 100% fit him
of course he was a hyper-inflation alarmist gold bug in the early 2010s

I think he's just legit retarded. He knows that he'll be killed the moment ukranians get their hands on him so he's trying his best to shit on them now that he's save. He'll get what he deserves eventually. He's a tard afterall

Wasn't he captured?

Yeah, he's larping as some sort of an expert in economics and geopolitics which he's not. Also he's trying too hard on camera.

>laughed at by Ukrainian women on tv
That supposed to be an indicator of what exactly? Retard.