Why is it like this?

why is it like this?

Attached: sandwiches.png (1006x806, 881.99K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_Japan
youtube.com/watch?v=KpwYsWeJbKc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Kek reminds me of the meme about the shack in no where kentucky being shit but the same place being in "Japan" made it more alluring somehow

greener grass cow goes moo

White people are seriously fucking cringe and pathetic. How do they keep saying they are the 'master race' but want to be japanese so badly? its fucking funny... but yeah, i wouldn't want to be white either, especially nowadays.

japans grass is always greener doe

Made by Japanese hands.
Nigger hands ruin what they touch, breathe or look at.

Attached: japs.jpg (600x416, 100.21K)

Yes, gaijin

Attached: 1654085826809m.jpg (769x1024, 87.63K)

mhmhhmhm

Attached: MACDONALD.jpg (877x965, 196.95K)

It's the glow from all the radiation

Kek you're so jealous. Stay mad faggot

yeah, just pretend there aren't a massive number of you weebs and even koreaboos all over the world. let alone all the whites who live in china as expats (immigrants but fragile whites can't call themselves that but they are. kek)

Not to sound like Any Forums, but zoom out. It's about the environment.
The top sandwich was probably made by a nigger, you have to buy it at a store filled to the brim with niggers, you get there by driving through a nigger-filled town, probably bombarded with nigger ads on your way, and when you finally buy the stale sandwich you pay taxes that go to bankrolling lazy niggers and kikes.
The japanese sandwich was not made by a nigger, the store you buy it from has no niggers, the city it's in has next to no niggers. There are certainly problems with greed and corruption with the nation's leadership, but it still has few niggers and kikes, so it's much more tolerable.
The whole environment behind each of these sandwiches is so massively different. We all know and understand this even if we don't go through the thought process when we see the image, and it makes the bottom sandwich look like a gift from god when compared to the goyslop on the top.

Japan is white which is why hitler accepted them. All other asian countries are subhuman and Japan should’ve wiped them out

kinsteinske

This

Attached: 5BE0077E-6871-4FE1-9C82-087BD19CB02E.jpg (1024x768, 149.97K)

You've never been to japan. many of us are tan colored you dumb fuck. and i don't give a shit what hitler thought. as I see it, you're all below us.

you're not japanese. samurai would behead you since you are beyond seppuku

Depends on the gook from my experience but I agree most Japanese are med skinned unless from the North Island. Knew a girl from there once, skin like milk. In any event skin color isn't really a primary racial characteristic anyways, moot point

Yep.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cool_Japan

don't care what you nigger shit skins think. you'll never be japanese no matter how much sushi you buy.

depends who you talk to. my sister avoids the sun to say as light as possible. many have this complex about skintone.

There's nothing japs hate more than dumb westerners who watch one anime and think they are Japanese samurais

I love Japan, period.

The microculture around eating convenience store food in Japan is entirely different. Gas station sushi is actual food. The person preparing the premade food is normal. Product design around the preprepared food is aimed at it being a convenient, actual meal.

In the USA if you're picking up a case of beer and a 7/11 sausage at 1:50am you're in a dark place. If you're in japan, you're just buying lunch. Something more varied and higher quality than the American standard of eating slop from a mcdonalds or taco bell on your unpaid lunch break. And, obligatorily, there are no niggers.

souless vs SOVL

Girugamesh

Oh no not brown people. How terrible

Attached: 2C63D923-59BC-4093-BE71-E3CAC1AF461B.png (600x548, 281.8K)

>Cool Japan (クールジャパン, Kūru Japan)
Kūru Japanuru

>i wouldn't want to be white either, especially nowadays
Biggest lie you told today?

biggest cope you dealt with today?

They are terrible though. That is established.

Attached: 1652544286112.jpg (720x484, 49.43K)

Those japanese sandwiches you speak of are made by minimum wage niggers in nipland.

Attached: 17474583_1069090109861677_1012415160_n.gif (321x428, 777.47K)

Thats not going to stop me frucking fucking sexy japanese girls.

Because weebfags think Japan is based and not globohomo kike shit. Sorry been to that country reminded me of cucked Canada.

youtube.com/watch?v=KpwYsWeJbKc

Attached: AE6C8F67-1BAF-43CD-BD28-38BAB3BFAB5B.jpg (620x399, 106.14K)

Saved

Go for it. I'm actually for everyone fucking everyone. Every man should have fucked a hottie of every race before he settles down. Its like eating foods from all cultures... you won't know what you really like until you try it.

>Japan is a first world country in Asia
>Has lots of CONSOOM products that are slightly different from Western products
C'mon it's not rocket science.

Attached: 1638036272229.jpg (680x847, 376.68K)