I HECKIN' LOVE MULTICULTURALISM

>I HECKIN' LOVE MULTICULTURALISM
Freedom Convoy never forgives

Attached: 1631781646368.jpg (887x1200, 79.68K)

>BTFO's your entire "movement" in reach and support

Attached: 1654199560710.jpg (900x900, 106.08K)

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT

>BUY AN ADVERTISEMENT .

reading books about politics is the gayest act known to man.
>oooh actually krompfophkin has written about this extensively
shut the fuck up
I believe in the things I believe because they just feel right not because some dead russian jew says it's actually the most logical position to hold

>Another question is the structure of a possible anti-globalist and anti-imperialist front and its participants. I think that we should include in it all forces that struggle against the West, the United States, against liberal democracy, and against modernity and postmodernity. The common enemy is the necessary instance for all kinds of political alliances. This means Muslims and Christians, Russians and Chinese, both Leftists and Rightists, the Hindus and the Jews who challenge the present state of affairs, globalisation and American imperialism. They are thus all virtually friends and allies. Let our ideals be different, but we have in common one very strong feature: hatred of the present social reality. Our ideals that differ are potential ones (in potentia). But the challenge we are dealing with is actual (in actu). That is the basis for a new alliance. All who share a negative analysis of globalisation, Westernisation and postmodernisation should coordinate their effort in the creation of a new strategy of resistance to the omnipresent evil.
>--4th Political Theory

Attached: 1638114801119.jpg (1298x1923, 2.65M)

Is Eurasian Mission any good? It's laying in my mailbox right now so I'll read it soon

Read it and let me know.

Does anyone else listen to TRS just for Star Trek? I heckin' love Star Trek and TRS is genuinely the best Trekker podcast out there. I don't even really like Hitler but I pretend to fit in.

Attached: 1638844608263.jpg (644x800, 60.68K)

BASED YES, I use to be a liberal and ONLY listened for star trak, now I fucking LOVE Hitler and became a paychad!!

IT'S RELATABLE SPERG

Attached: Midwit.jpg (692x745, 134.46K)

why are shills so desperate that they use an actual self-deprecating image of someone making fun of the concept of the onions face, as evidence of them making the onions face.
Are the shills that hate Mike actually retarded?

Fuck dugin and fuck you too

Attached: Wat.jpg (300x300, 19.34K)

>Are the shills that hate Mike actually retarded?

Attached: AHB.jpg (310x360, 21.33K)

>muh basedface
Why are TRS niggers so stupid? No one involved with TRS has actually read 4th Political Theory despite their shilling. It's an explicitly anti-fascist book.

TRS niggers get the rope, globohomo bootlicker.

I don’t know who this guy is but man I want to knock his head off with my forearm

While I'm not gay, I used to think if I was in a situation like in prison for years I would definitely fuck that blaire white tranny in the ass without a doubt in my mind. Then I saw a pic with them having less than optimal makeup on and it looked so much like a dude, I totally changed my position on that.
This actually made me feel better because I don't like the idea of there being trannies out there that are super passing. I don't want my sons to grow up in that world. It seems that even the top tier trannies are one less than optimal photoshop or bad angle away from it all falling apart.

>oh no not my heckin based Jew!!!

are you so dumb that you don't understand he is holding those particular books as a joke?

>it was just a joke!!!
It's actually not, weak cope though. Striker is even more of a Duginist than Mike. Mike is just retarded and probably has no idea what he's holding, but Striker told him it was based.

>it's the assblasted canadian again
lol, no one cares about your BASED cuckconvoy you low IQ MIGApede

I am actually a huge TRS fan but the cartoon caricatures that shills who hate them draw of them to try and somehow make people want to stop listening to them, actually make me lose my shit laughing at them. The first time I saw the borzoi one I about pissed myself laughing, but the way they keep editing them to be less and less human looking gets me every time. I don't know why since they are clearly meant to insult them but the shit is just funny.